Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

So today i go into my room after 4 days of flip and i find out my Cherry pie is a man SMH . But on another note he is a very stanky and vigorous male with very dark hues so i will be keeping him for a cross with my wild fire og and with the pineapple and possibly if i get it right a few more crosses shoot maybe some of u farmers could use him for a few of ur own crosses. But thats what happens when u get it from seed and have to play the waiting game lol. Everything else in the room is looking great. Wild fire og is taking off and growing at a very fast and healthy rate as of now. Cant wait until i get the GSC in my UC possibly next round we will see. Peace and happy farming guys .

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

So today i go into my room after 4 days of flip and i find out my Cherry pie is a man SMH . But on another note he is a very stanky and vigorous male with very dark hues so i will be keeping him for a cross with my wild fire og and with the pineapple and possibly if i get it right a few more crosses shoot maybe some of u farmers could use him for a few of ur own crosses. But thats what happens when u get it from seed and have to play the waiting game lol. Everything else in the room is looking great. Wild fire og is taking off and growing at a very fast and healthy rate as of now. Cant wait until i get the GSC in my UC possibly next round we will see. Peace and happy farming guys .
pretty sure this isnt the thread for that info .

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I put these cookies outside wayyyy toooo earrrrllllyyyy:wacky: ..and almost killed them :sour:
But they are coming back to life now :) and getting lite depped

Cookielitedep45

snoopytime

snoopytime

lol I never tried anything from bc bud, but from what i hear, you would have better luck shitting in a paper bag and putting it in the microwave

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

pretty sure it's SFV OG used for plat cookies, there a club in San Jose da owners buddy's with the Frisco club that made cookies popular. i been there a few times, when every 1 was still saying "cookies was a cherry pie cross" this club had cookies crosses on da self with the crosses written on the label. this club is deff in the know when it comes to The Cookies, they r not like most others getting 2nd hand cookie cuts meds n crosses u can also go inn n buy some Cookie gear hoodies/sweaters.

i've seen on there self Plat cookies, The cookies, Animal cookies, gallatic cookies, cherry pie, romulan pie, durbin poison n a bunch of other shit.
I herd Platinum cookies is f1 durb x platinum bubba just what i read

Top Bottom