Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Hey Goo! Quick question. I was supposed to have two verified forum cuts from two different sources. One is the same as yours. The verified "forum" cut but the other is very close in resemblance and doesn't seem to be the same as the "forum" cut. The leaf structure is slightly different for sure but in flowering the nugs look identical except this one has slightly bigger nugs and little less trichome coverage. Frosty as all hell just not as frosty s the "forum" cut. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll take some pics and get back to you. I'm sure that'll help. Peace out brotha :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hey Goo! Quick question. I was supposed to have two verified forum cuts from two different sources. One is the same as yours. The verified "forum" cut but the other is very close in resemblance and doesn't seem to be the same as the "forum" cut. The leaf structure is slightly different for sure but in flowering the nugs look identical except this one has slightly bigger nugs and little less trichome coverage. Frosty as all hell just not as frosty s the "forum" cut. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll take some pics and get back to you. I'm sure that'll help. Peace out brotha :)
I want 2 see the 2

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I pulled a fast 1 on u guys!! & nobody noticed..LOL!! Well Aligee noticed so I deleted his post real fast.. Post #5634 the 1st pic I posted wasn't GSC.. I posted those 2 pics with no names or info 4 a reason.. I was seeing if anybody noticed.. I posted 2 pics the 2nd pic is Girl Scout Cookies (forum cut) but the 1st pic is FireDog made by AliGee.. 2 me it looks juss like GSC with a slight color difference.. Also FireDog is a bit more frosty.. Peep this FireDog

If u look close u can see its different but if u juss glance at her u would think its GSC.. That's what happens when I water them..

Top Bottom