Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I took some of these little nugs off the interior of the plant.
they look strange..i think they were dying
:confused:

Cookienugs414

Took another branch off this morning too :)

Cookiebranch414

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Nice work Goo.!! Frost department is on point this run.... The yield seems to be small on that fire dog as well.. Are you experiencing this on all your strains this round? Toss pics of your true if u can... Peace

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice work Goo.!! Frost department is on point this run.... The yield seems to be small on that fire dog as well.. Are you experiencing this on all your strains this round? Toss pics of your true if u can... Peace
Yes all my strains have smaller buds this round.. I'm trying out some new nutes so everything ain't dialed.. I'll get some pics up soon but I got 2 got fly a kite with my kid rite now

hightide

hightide

im a click away lol! no doubt ill see what i can do i got plenty left! Goo always finds dank ass phenos hes yet to disappoint! Goo gots access to my cuts he always does em justice!

. . Solid. . . Goo has that eye for sure.

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

I pulled a fast 1 on u guys!! & nobody noticed..LOL!! Well Aligee noticed so I deleted his post real fast.. Post #5634 the 1st pic I posted wasn't GSC.. I posted those 2 pics with no names or info 4 a reason.. I was seeing if anybody noticed.. I posted 2 pics the 2nd pic is Girl Scout Cookies (forum cut) but the 1st pic is FireDog made by AliGee.. 2 me it looks juss like GSC with a slight color difference.. Also FireDog is a bit more frosty.. Peep this FireDog View attachment 305793 View attachment 305794 View attachment 305795

If u look close u can see its different but if u juss glance at her u would think its GSC.. That's what happens when I water them..
That firedog is retarded

Top Bottom