Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I guess my stoned thoughts were juss that.. They were juss stoned thoughts.. I'm completely wrong here b'cuz "The White" is a S1 of "The Triangle" not "Triangle Kush"

The Triangle & Triangle Kush r 2 different rare strains from Florida & I always mix up the 2 & always think there the same.. My bad 4 the stoned confusion!!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I guess my stoned thoughts were juss that.. They were juss stoned thoughts.. I'm completely wrong here b'cuz "The White" is a S1 of "The Triangle" not "Triangle Kush"

The Triangle & Triangle Kush r 2 different rare strains from Florida & I always mix up the 2 & always think there the same.. My bad 4 the stoned confusion!!
Even though your stoned, I think the speculation has merit. Especially when they have so many similarities. You'd atleast think that the forum and fire dog are cousins of some sort. Makes ya wonder. Maybe big cheese has some input on this as he's the Weedopedia!

Shamus

Shamus

ogrs fire cut is NOT even close to the frog. and I wouldn't suggest hitting the forum to another OG get creative homie u got made prosti ladies I'm sure. She's got a lot to offer in other spectrums
(f1 Durban x og) x OG) x OG sounds like they'll be no cookie left with each outcrossing to an OG you get more fuel and less dough. Forums already pre forum x OG
BTW
yesprop finally admitted I was right the forum isn't the original, ;) the cut I have is.. I will however agree most cookie cuts ATM smell similar and look similar in jars SOOO it's whatever (pre-forums the best tho IMO) however I was right.
just wanted to clarify as a lot of people hated on me

Shamus

Shamus

i honestly think ogkb's cut was from the original folks playing around with durban dom CP x gsc about a year or 2 ago and he just had the right cut at the right time but further what ever u must its cool i dont mind

im over it, i have a beautiful garden goin and enough friends n connects to last a lifetime.. love you all. lol

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Love you too Shamus:shy: ..Glad things are going well for you..
Dont start no shit here!! :D

I have more cookies baking in the Sun :) (Light dep)
Gonna be 90* next week
Litedepcookies417

Top Bottom