• Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The White
Day 54

This plant is almost ready 2 harvest

K

kushsmoker30

Goo ur plant's looks real nice n happy, how high did u go on the Fire in the end?

also how's the stretch on The White with H16 n did u do the Fire the last week of veg or a lil longer?

shit bro nice shelf everything in it's place, that's how u get fire by being on top of shit good stuff

true grit

true grit

What you think of the White Goo? Ive run her 4-5 different times now and haven't really been impressed. One run in organic coco i popped off like 5-6oz plant with big colas, and also bout the best i got her tasting. Sadly it was still just skunky, sorta lemon and hella hashy.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Goo ur plant's looks real nice n happy, how high did u go on the Fire in the end?

also how's the stretch on The White with H16 n did u do the Fire the last week of veg or a lil longer?

shit bro nice shelf everything in it's place, that's how u get fire by being on top of shit good stuff
Thanks doggie.. I maxed out at 3ml per gal with the FIRE.. But I think that might b a hair 2 much b'cuz I got a super tiny bit of tip burn on the tips of the crown on the buds<< that happens when I hit the bloom boosters hard I think.. When I used MOAB 2 hard that would happen.. I think next run I'm gunna top at 2.5ml FIRE..

The White had almost no stretch she grows 100% indica like..

I gave my plants a week of Fire in The last week of veg.. Next I'll try a full 2 weeks fire at the end of veg..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

What you think of the White Goo? Ive run her 4-5 different times now and haven't really been impressed. One run in organic coco i popped off like 5-6oz plant with big colas, and also bout the best i got her tasting. Sadly it was still just skunky, sorta lemon and hella hashy.
This is my very 1st run with her.. She was great 2 grow not very picky.. I've smoked some very nice buds from a club in Sac I really liked the high but the taste & smell weren't the strongest.. I member a plain vanilla like taste but it was sumthin I liked.. I've also gotten some I didn't like..so I think like any strain if its grown very well I will like it.. I hope I like my batch..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm sure u will, Goo. Ur flowers r frosty as fuk! That shit is Fire. I wish I kept my pheno. I still have a few beans to pop sooner or later. It seems like the White is better in all of its Hybrids. My White Urkle kills shit all day, bro. Just got my cut back. Super stoked to have her again. Keep on Funkin'!

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Yo w
The White
Day 54

This plant is almost ready 2 harvestView attachment 306294 View attachment 306297 View attachment 306298
hassup Goo! Killa grow of The White homie! Love the plant ! Had Kromes cut and lost it during a move. That sucked. I think its one of the best building blocks for a breeding program. Beautiful plant homie! Peace.
Quest

That is one bad ass mo fo brah!! What cut of cookies is that? Whatever cut, u got that bitch dialed in!!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter

Grit my last run of the white came out pretty nice. It will always be hashy but im pulling a nice melon background on the exhale.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Killer pics all around guys. Glad to not see any hating on a dope ass strain anymore. Ahem.. Cant wait to show you guys my findings of how the beds and pots performed in my garden. Looking like an amazing yield off the cookie table with the 600s

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Goo's Stoned Thoughts!!

That's gunna b a new thread of mine..LOL.. But till then here is more of my stoned thoughts with no proof like usual.. It's juss a thought so if its not tru then fuck off I'm stoned..LOL here we go.....

I think the FireDog gets her frost from Alien Tech that's inside of the Alien Dog F3 male.. 2 me I get a super sweet cherryish sent.. Kinda like the cherry cough drop sent that cheese described Alien's batch of Alien Dawg (Cherry Pheno) it could b me I'm not sure we'll see how it smokes..

But AliGee has a whole other idea.. He says the only thing GSC & FireDog have in common r OG Kush.. GSC cross came from Florida OG (flo rida OG) what if the story is true & flo rida OG Kush is Triangle Kush??. & what if The White is a S1 from Triangle Kush?? OGR used the White in his White Fire cross & AliGee used WiFi #1 (witch is a white fire pheno)in the FireDog cross..

Who know's?

I got 3 different strains that yield tiny but pack on major frost.. All 3 strains have OG in um.. Maybe like Ali said OGR's fire cut is very simulir 2 the Florida OG that was used in the GSC.. Or the white is a TK S1 & TK is the Florida OG used 2 make GSC.. If Ali is correct shouldn't I find a similar small yielding super frosty pheno in a pack of OGR White Fire? B'cuz if the Florida OG & Fire OG r simuler & Florida OG & Triangle Kush r the same then that's y OGR's white fire seeds r always bomb<< b'cuz it gots everything in the mix..

I don't know I'm juss stoned & bored.. I'm juss sayin!!

Peep what I found in a pack of OGR's White Fire Seeds that were gifted 2 me by Waayne..

White Fire #41

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That White Fire #41 is white leaning in growth but the buds stack like OG & the sent is dead on like True OG I'm flowering at the same time.. This pheno is short & frosty like the white but grows OG nugs that smell straight OG Kush so far at day 54 & seem 2 finish around 56 days.. I found 2 other phenos that stretch more like OG Kush & smell like OG Kush but not as strong as the #41

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Truly a gem, Goo Dog! I had bad luck with them White Fire beans. Need another pack to work with. Push that shit to the limit, bro. Looking at them praying leaves. I havent seen my plants doin that since I cut down on my base nutes.
Thanks Doggie.. All new test plants eat the cookie recipe with super low nutes.. My light feeding never goes over 1000 ppm.. I was actually very surprised how happy the Heavy 16 kept the plants so happy..

Top Bottom