JAWS

JAWS

FPOG..

peace:snaphappy:

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Then well trying 2 dial in the Heavy 16 I kept noticing the plants were super super green.. At 1st I didn't trip until late in bloom when the plants were still super green.. & I'm not sure H-16 Fire is as good as The Hammer Head/M.O.A.B combo.. .. Time 2 move on 2 the next round.. GSC round 3 coming soon!!
My Plants have always been too green at the end...o_O
We will have to talk sometime (before August)about what I should be doing differently..
I cant wait to see your 3rd run MG! :woot:

R

Rob1

Great work guys... This is one of the threads that I must stop by all the time and check out so many sick grows getting shown off I love it...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My Plants have always been too green at the end...o_O
We will have to talk sometime (before August)about what I should be doing differently..
I cant wait to see your 3rd run MG! :woot:
When I've grown outside its always been in a big pot never in the ground or in a bed.. I always mixed some kind of light nute mix in bloom & by the end of flower when I flush the pots with plain water juss like I do indoors the soil don't have much in it left so my plants start 2 yellow.. In the ground or in a soil bed I'm not sure how U would control the nutes?

N

NorcalKid

Looks like one of the creators of the cookies (SFLUXCAPACITOR) has made it over to the mag. He's in one of the cookie threads under the canna venture forums. He doesn't have many posts but if your a member there go ask him some questions and show him some love. I told the young tenders over there who he was and apparently some stil, think he's a troll and neg repped him etc. fucking haters.

N

NorcalKid

He's also got some other posts and after he's answered some questions people still want to ask why did so and so say this and this etc... im like wtf your talking to the creator it doesnt matter wtf anyone else has said. LOL silly kids...

EVOKE

EVOKE

Yo MG..I m going through the same over crowded problem in my flower room.. I was wondering if removing some of the big fans leaves would be wise so the lower buds can get more light... and I've also noticed that gsc doesn't like to be center of attention so I put her on the edge of my table and she's lovin it... conceited lil bitch I tell ya..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looks like one of the creators of the cookies (SFLUXCAPACITOR) has made it over to the mag. He's in one of the cookie threads under the canna venture forums. He doesn't have many posts but if your a member there go ask him some questions and show him some love. I told the young tenders over there who he was and apparently some stil, think he's a troll and neg repped him etc. fucking haters.
U should tell homie 2 kick it over here at the farm. Way more love here at the farm..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yo MG..I m going through the same over crowded problem in my flower room.. I was wondering if removing some of the big fans leaves would be wise so the lower buds can get more light... and I've also noticed that gsc doesn't like to be center of attention so I put her on the edge of my table and she's lovin it... conceited lil bitch I tell ya..
Yes remove fan leafs 2 get more light helps me all the time. Even if u chuck a few plants now would b better 2 get more room.

WiFi #1 gives me 2.5-3.5 oz per 3 gal smart pot. In a over crowded tent I got a zip. 16-20 per light 4 me 16 is better 4 me but I want 4 replacement chicks on standby at all times. Anybody acts up will get tossed from now on.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Yes remove fan leafs 2 get more light helps me all the time. Even if u chuck a few plants now would b better 2 get more room.

WiFi #1 gives me 2.5-3.5 oz per 3 gal smart pot. In a over crowded tent I got a zip. 16-20 per light 4 me 16 is better 4 me but I want 4 replacement chicks on standby at all times. Anybody acts up will get tossed from now on.
You need a bed goo, super low feed for all and way more lateral growth.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Day 59 cookies. Look how you can tell the frosty towering gsc in the room with some great strains. Main shoots with bigger than my thumb nugs top to bottom. Will really be able to tell whats going on when chop comes in a few days.View attachment 310519 View attachment 310520 View attachment 310521 View attachment 310523 View attachment 310524 View attachment 310525 View attachment 310526
Very Impresive ! Gotta love that room! :woot: and those cookie nugs are fat!!
Great work!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

When I've grown outside its always been in a big pot never in the ground or in a bed.. I always mixed some kind of light nute mix in bloom & by the end of flower when I flush the pots with plain water juss like I do indoors the soil don't have much in it left so my plants start 2 yellow.. In the ground or in a soil bed I'm not sure how U would control the nutes?
For what its worth ive beentrying to figure this out for a different plant and I think it ciuld be potash toxicity or K lockout si im learning to chill on the K in the end and researching what im missing for the K to get used up....

Top Bottom