Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SFluxCapacitor

And C is actually Just a Codename.. And he is part of my Extended fam not involved with Cookies.. And actually CherryPie is F1 x Durban x Floridah Kush...Sorry to correct you but I don't want you to be confused and cause anymore false info being spread...
Excuse meCherry Pie is f1 x Durban x Erkle....Sorry And ThinMint Girl Scout Cookies is f1 xDurban x Floridah Kush... Whoops sorry..StonerMove..HaHa!!!

ftwendy

ftwendy

What's up SF? Thanks for poking your head in here. Make any corrections you need to bro! It's your story, I'm just doing my best to report it here.

Have you tried the gsc 'forum cut' yet?

S

SFluxCapacitor

What's up SF? Thanks for poking your head in here.

Have you tried the gsc 'forum cut' yet?
Have I smoked Forum cut?? No one has ever came up to me and said this is Forum Cookie.. But Im sure I have...There are a lot of stunt Doubles out there.... But I haven't been impressed with any of them... And if I ever run into a Pheno I like I'll make sure to let everyone know...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
No one has ever came up to me and said this is Forum Cookie.. ...But I haven't been impressed with any of them
Welcome to the Farm! :)
Man, I think you should hook up with someone here at the farm that grows the forum cut and smoke it again!! ;)
I cant think of anything "Not impressive" about the "Forum cut":)

I cant stop smoking it! Gonna go smoke more right now...maybe a Cookie Goo Earl Dube:woot:
YUMMY!! :happy:

ftwendy

ftwendy

Just found this at another site:

thin mint: (f1 durbs x frOG)
forum: (f1durbs x frOG) x ?OG
cherry pie (f1durbs x erkle)
animal (thin mint) x norcal fire cut? didnt think it was specifically raskals.

Does that breakdown make sense to those of you in the know? Any clarification would be a real help.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Holy shit Tom hill lost his marbles last night on the mag. Sucks because all the posts have been deleted.
I told SFLUXCAPACITOR to check out the farm as well maybe he'll show up inguess well know soon here.
I missed all the fun.. I only seen the aftermath

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Whats up Bud Its All Good Tom is a good guy and means well. He already apologized and so did I....I have mad respect for him.. I don't know what went wrong or where but its in the past...CookieFAm has nothing but love for all and we are stoked you guys love are genetics even if you guys are running Offsprings...Much Respect to all!!!!
Welcome 2 the Farm doggie.. I'd like 2 thank u 4 creating 1 great strain.. Big thanks 4 dropin some info

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Gonna go smoke more right now...maybe a Cookie Goo Earl Dube:
Did I hear u say cookie GOO?

Fresh batch of Cookie Dough

N

NorcalKid

I don't want to elaborate on what was said really. No point in beating a dead horse. Only thing that's important is that everyone kissed and made up. Glad to see SFLUXCAPACITOR has made it over here. I told him you fellas would def treat him better than the kids at icmag.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Welcome 2 the Farm doggie.. I'd like 2 thank u 4 creating 1 great strain.. Big thanks 4 dropin some info
This is the Man that Made GSC? :woot:
I don't want to elaborate on what was said really. No point in beating a dead horse. Only thing that's important is that everyone kissed and made up. Glad to see SFLUXCAPACITOR has made it over here. I told him you fellas would def treat him better than the kids at icmag.
Yep, I agree with all that^^ :)
Way cooler here at the Farm! ;)

T

tipper619sd

Welcome Sflux ! Truely a great strain has me ready to drive 10 hours just to get my hands on a few phenos. Awesome work and the thin mints look lovely imo.

T

tipper619sd

Hey guys i also went to a buddies house in sd and found out he had two phenos of GSC ill let u farmers check out the pics. kinda messed up due to camn phone but hopefully u guys can see.

Imagejpeg 3 18

1st cut

Imagejpeg 2 21

2nd cut

Top Bottom