• Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I top my plants like Cheese

LOL!!

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

grabbed a pak of c a l i c o n n cookies and the guy who made em (used to be on here) said the cut came from jiggy for his beans.....chime in if you know bout em..dj

K

kushsmoker30

And in reality THC is not the spot to get the fire last time I went they had forum cookies.
Theraleaf def has the fire almost every time. Sucks I live in SF and don't wanna be driving an hour plus to get some trees though.

yes this is what i was telling Goo yesterday, TLC is the spot where i seen the most fire of the cookie kind diff kinds of cookies n this place shits on that other hyped up place in San jose. told him bout da Rom pie, animal cooks, plat cooks, durbins n whatever else i seen there, told him that place deff has tha better selection of fire.

that said THC always has "The Cookies" no matter what from what i've seen, witch i thought was what every 1 wants to see the real "The Cookies" the 1 referred to as Thin Mints.

TLC does not tend to stock "The Cookies" all the time but they do get em here n there, but they always seem to have a few diff Cookies crosses + more.

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

here is the description...not sure what outcrossing is exactly...fill me in tanxxx..dj

Thats Right they did it again. They brought you one of the most sought after strains in the world currently. The Girl Scout Cookies (Thin Mint pheno) is selfing this an then outcrossing her aswell. These are Pure GSC seeds. This isnt the Forum cut this is the Original from the Creator out of the SFBay area. Expect a very slow to moderate grower, she will need to be tipped, topped or lst'd to make her branch out.. She clones well and loves her N...Expect moderate yields of nugs the West Coast Rappers are talking about.Flower times 55-63 days

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm not sure what I want 2 run next..
But I do have 20 GSC forum cuts ready 2 go.. These 20 cookies never seen a sad day in there short life.. The last round were not very happy in veg.. Always after I harvest & get 2 trimming & smokin & cleaning out the tent gettin ready 4 the next round I neglect my babies 4 the next round.. I'm always so bizzy I say I'll water them 2morro & they never eat good & dry out often.. The coco always gets salty when it drys.. I always figure I'll get them happy when I get a min.. This round I stayed on top of shit no matter how bizzy or stoned I was.. I made sure these Lil GSC plants never ever got neglected I watered them ever other day no matter what even if it was the weekend or a holiday.. The only possible issue I can think of is there prolly rootbound b'cuz I'm barely gettin time 2 wash the smart pots out so I can use them again.. I'm hopeing these cookies flower better thus round

GSC forum cut

I'm gunna transplant these in2 3 gal pots 2morro.. I'm gunna take every top off them tho.. They have 4 heads so I'll take them as clones & let them grow back 4 a week or so then flower them

C

Cookie cutt3r

So check the other thread on other site, sflux said it was all "purposeful" breeding. And all of it was on purpose.
So they were bottleneckin herms or what. Where did the seeds from all the work come from then

Rappers breeding. Haha those fools have 25 hours in the day or what.
Shit I grow and I think I'm going to pick up nuclear physics. I totally have time for that!

Latest posts

Top Bottom