Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Who bred GSC?

How do any of you know your cut is the same as his?...ie. the "real deal".....

Not poking here....but isn't that how to tell? OGR used to speak on questions of FireOG cuts.....

That would lend creedence to the outcome of this discussion.

This discussion is gonna decide what the Farms opinion is for sure...but does that make it the definitive end all for GSC IDing?

The breeder speaking up would shut the whole thing down. Over, said, and done.

I heard it was some bay area warehouse thugs chucking pollen and got lucky. Urban myth #1....lol...

as always, IMHO.

ive heard his name is jigga from frisco. GOD says he knows the guy personally. i personally have no idea who the person is. as for the real deal its having the same flowers that are known to be the real. green door in frisco always has the real deal and if your flowers dont look like theirs you have a fake.

baaka_san

baaka_san

I was doing a little bit of digging around in regards to the lineage of GSc and came across a thread on rullitpup (dont want to promote the competition... i guess?), where a couple cats with some good sounding info have chimed in with photos and their own story of how they got their cuts as well as what is the genetic make up of most of the crosses.

Around pg.46 Medicinal Organics chimed in with some photos of the "thin mint" cut as well as a "platinum" cut. They posted up some flowering pix of both cuts done via greenhouse. MO says they are doing some side by side comparison testing with a few different cuts from dispensaries around the bay including a "platinum GSc" from seed.? They say they will have results and photos of everything sometime next month.

There was something one guy asked MO based on a statement they made that hasn't been answered as of yet that kinda sticKs out but I don't want to jump to conclusions..

"" Originally Posted by MedicinalOrganics
We don’t flower indoors only annually in a greenhouse. We are testing them now. That’s
why I'm on the form to share our results with the grow community. We test all
our products before release because we have a reputation to protect and a love
of all things related to botany and horticulture.

Originally Posted by sinsemilla89
Testing them now?
But...you already released them to HHSOAK right? Were those clones labeled as "MO's GSC" being sold for $30 untested???? ""

Just wanted to share the information with you guys for comparison and what not....

THREAD LINK: (sorry Logic. Dont kill me :))

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I was doing a little bit of digging around in regards to the lineage of GSc and came across a thread on rullitpup (dont want to promote the competition... i guess?), where a couple cats with some good sounding info have chimed in with photos and their own story of how they got their cuts as well as what is the genetic make up of most of the crosses.

Around pg.46 Medicinal Organics chimed in with some photos of the "thin mint" cut as well as a "platinum" cut. They posted up some flowering pix of both cuts done via greenhouse. MO says they are doing some side by side comparison testing with a few different cuts from dispensaries around the bay including a "platinum GSc" from seed.? They say they will have results and photos of everything sometime next month.

There was something one guy asked MO based on a statement they made that hasn't been answered as of yet that kinda sticKs out but I don't want to jump to conclusions..

"" Originally Posted by MedicinalOrganics
We don’t flower indoors only annually in a greenhouse. We are testing them now. That’s
why I'm on the form to share our results with the grow community. We test all
our products before release because we have a reputation to protect and a love
of all things related to botany and horticulture.

Originally Posted by sinsemilla89
Testing them now?
But...you already released them to HHSOAK right? Were those clones labeled as "MO's GSC" being sold for $30 untested???? ""

Just wanted to share the information with you guys for comparison and what not....

THREAD LINK: (sorry Logic. Dont kill me :))

sounds like they are selling clones that arent proven. that sucks especially cuz the high price.

soserthc1

soserthc1

I think even if the breeder came out & told us he made it nobody would belive him..LOL!! Nobody believes anybody any more..
and there is 667 post to prove that Goo, you sure did start a interesting one with this thread brotha... did someone say Aligee is making beans of this , us east coaster are the last to receive the interesting genetic's

soserthc1

soserthc1

ive heard his name is jigga from frisco. GOD says he knows the guy personally. i personally have no idea who the person is. as for the real deal its having the same flowers that are known to be the real. green door in frisco always has the real deal and if your flowers dont look like theirs you have a fake.
There was an article is one of the magazine's I read is this jigga a kid , I believe Subcool has taking him under his wing. He was in a wheel chair I believe huh, maybe I will go search thru the 1000 mag's I got ....

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

Need to top 'em/make cuts.

baaka_san

baaka_san

I remember when my local dispensary (Garden of Eden) first got GSc. Honestly, I didnt like it very much.. shit at all really. compared to all the fire ass OG they be having it really didnt compare to me. Around that time they had the cherry pie flowing in there for a few months and that was some kill but the GSc just didn't have that same appeal. It didn't have that kicK that I like to refer to as smelling "chronic".

I don't know.. I avoided it for a minute and honestly don't really remember seeing it as much until sometime the beginning of this year. When I got a look at it this second time around it had the purple hue and the infamous "cookie" smell. Distinctive. Thinking bacK on it now maybe the first few batches they had was the original "thin mint" cut and what I saw later was "platinum". Ah well.. just a little story to share

baaka_san

baaka_san

Yea I was thinking me and you are probably right in each others bacKyard. ;) It would be a pleasure to hook up one of these days to put some good tree in dee air. Especially once I get things going.... Ill have pacKage for you and big bro!!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Yea I was thinking me and you are probably right in each others bacKyard. ;) It would be a pleasure to hook up one of these days to put some good tree in dee air. Especially once I get things going.... Ill have pacKage for you and big bro!!
Im harvesting over the next few weeks i can get you to do some smoke reports for me to that would koo.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

and there is 667 post to prove that Goo, you sure did start a interesting one with this thread brotha... did someone say Aligee is making beans of this , us east coaster are the last to receive the interesting genetic's
Yea Aligee has a few plans up his sleeve.. He sure is workin on a GSC cross..

Top Bottom