• Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
here is the animal cookies nightmare:
IMG 1896

N

nightmarecreature

I have an Animal Cookie cross. I prefer the GSC over the Animal Cookie. Even though the Animal Cookie tested nearly the same as the GSC, I didn't like the Animal Cookies at all.

The genetics are unknown on the Endgame. Only the guy my brother bought it from knows because he created it and he wont say what it is. My brother bought it to make money. Dispensaries are all about money. He made his money back awhile ago. Dispensaries make upwards of up to 2.5 Million a year. When you have a strain that is better than everyone else, it sells and it sells fast. Endgame is always sold out on the 2nd day. Only two people have it. He'll have done what he wants with it by next year. I couldn't afford a cut like that but for people who can it's chump change. I'd love to send Goo a Faceoff OG sample and an Endgame OG sample. I just love seeing people get so upset because someone bought a cut for 20k. Talk about jealous. It's ok I want to throwup when I see high rollers toss thousands of dollars away in Las Vegas.

EVOKE

EVOKE

i wanna take cuts of the one i got but its too little.... cait wait hopefully by next month...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i wanna take cuts of the one i got but its too little.... cait wait hopefully by next month...
It's better 2 wait.. 1 time....nah I mean a few times I've tryed crazy experiments & tryed cloning the tiniest Lil cuts.. & they work.. I got 1 rite now it rooted but b4 I transplanted it I 4got about it & it all most died.. It's about a inch tall & only has 2 super tiny leafs & the new experiment is 2 see if it will live.. I think it will..

Its better 2 wait tho.. But it can b done!

soserthc1

soserthc1

I have an Animal Cookie cross. I prefer the GSC over the Animal Cookie. Even though the Animal Cookie tested nearly the same as the GSC, I didn't like the Animal Cookies at all.

The genetics are unknown on the Endgame. Only the guy my brother bought it from knows because he created it and he wont say what it is. My brother bought it to make money. Dispensaries are all about money. He made his money back awhile ago. Dispensaries make upwards of up to 2.5 Million a year. When you have a strain that is better than everyone else, it sells and it sells fast. Endgame is always sold out on the 2nd day. Only two people have it. He'll have done what he wants with it by next year. I couldn't afford a cut like that but for people who can it's chump change. I'd love to send Goo a Faceoff OG sample and an Endgame OG sample. I just love seeing people get so upset because someone bought a cut for 20k. Talk about jealous. It's ok I want to throwup when I see high rollers toss thousands of dollars away in Las Vegas.
That's gambling this is an industry that is only supposed to be legal as a compassionate medicine and at 20k a cut and disp making that kind of cash , will only kill this small freedom only some currently have but unfortantly people need to try to make millions off sick people but seriously how many people have anxiety in medical states ? This is the kind of greed that will force the gov't to take over the medical field and won't hurt the greedy people selling cuts for 20k because growers will still grow and it would be more valued them but it will hurt the terminally ill people buying garbage weed from the gov't for god knows how much? - not trolling JMHO...i will bow out now .......

N

nightmarecreature

That's gambling this is an industry that is only supposed to be legal as a compassionate medicine and at 20k a cut and disp making that kind of cash , will only kill this small freedom only some currently have but unfortantly people need to try to make millions off sick people but seriously how many people have anxiety in medical states ? This is the kind of greed that will force the gov't to take over the medical field and won't hurt the greedy people selling cuts for 20k because growers will still grow and it would be more valued them but it will hurt the terminally ill people buying garbage weed from the gov't for god knows how much? - not trolling JMHO...i will bow out now .......

I agree but the greed has been going on for a long time. The sad truth is anyone with $40-$150 can get a REC card. Most people just like to get high legally. I just happen to have a major medical condition and would probably smoke either way. I could not afford to buy a cut for 20k and then sell the meds cheap to patients. The stuff I do grow I give away a small portion of it to terminally ill people with or without a Rec card.

EVOKE

EVOKE

Yo MG do u think GSC is easy to clone... is it true that its better to flush ur plant before taking cuttings from it... i have an og that is super easy to clone from.. but i have a chem dog thats hard to get the cuttings to root.. why is that...

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Gsc clones in 6-9 days for me.. sorry I know you asked goo but I'm just sharing my experience with it..

Flushing is always good but not required. In my experience some strains root faster in different mediums like root riot,rapid rooters rather than rockwool..

Plant health and over all vigor I think helps plants root faster so always take the healthiest clones possible so you can get the best results.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty

I agree the animal cookies don't have the flavor or odor of the thin mints but is potent. The thin mints expand more in your lungs and give you that I just smoked kief feeling almost, it's potent no doubt.

N

nightmarecreature

doesnt matter, you're either part of the solution or part of the problem. this is a total "yo boy" scenario. i think the only medicinal value getting used out of that 20K cut is the all the dome your bro is buying after sellin the nuglets.

I'm not my brother. I give meds away. This cut might be out in seed form by next year and it will be because of me.

N

nightmarecreature

It's better 2 wait.. 1 time....nah I mean a few times I've tryed crazy experiments & tryed cloning the tiniest Lil cuts.. & they work.. I got 1 rite now it rooted but b4 I transplanted it I 4got about it & it all most died.. It's about a inch tall & only has 2 super tiny leafs & the new experiment is 2 see if it will live.. I think it will..

Its better 2 wait tho.. But it can b done!

It will work. I have rooted tiny tiny branches thinner than a toothpick. I have also grown a full plant from a piece of a leaf on agar. Aka tissue culture. It took 6 months though.

P

paulycali

There MO's GSC Thin Mint cut from Harborside Oakland.
View attachment 252476

View attachment 252482

Your cut looks identical to mine. Hope we got the real deal. My have just started to flower and only time will tell. I thought i have the animal crackers. All i know is we both have the same cut. We have either the thin mint cut or the animal crackers

You flowering and out to verify genetics?

I did get it from a reliable source but i do feel much better after seeing your cuts that are identical to mine

Good luck with your new ladies :)

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

here is the animal cookies nightmare:
View attachment 252156

Baba I'm not cookie expert but I have seen lots of cookies samples from the other site and while your sample looks super frosty and dank, it doesn't look like none of the other animal samples posted by yes4prop who's the only one I see posting up pictures of the animal cut.

He just posted some this morning too and they look nice and frosty but always seem to have some purple in them.

Again I might be wrong..

CageyBee

CageyBee

Im running the GSC(as far as i know) and its fire. The only problem is all of these yahoos who claim you dont have the real deal and they do. The know-it-alls of the ganja world are fucking the game up time after time. Why dont we all just pull em out and measure em to see whos is the biggest?Its so silly and diluted it has tainted the rep of this cut. In my opinion no one has the real deal and it is an urban myth......kinda like sasquatch

Top Bottom