Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I'm thinking in Aug. when is super hot I'm juss gunna grow all GSC but turn the light down to only 600 watts 4 that hot summer grow.. Over here in the Valley the summer time is death.. It's way 2 hot over here so turning down the light 2 grow a low light strain might juss work out great 4 me.. I've seen some very nice cookie buds with only 600 watts
I'm doing the same shit next run but ill alternate if/when its cold.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

2day I finally seen real GSC buds in the streets.. Not at a club.. That cut is gettin around.. It looked nice 2 but mine had more of the cookie dough smell the other 1 had more of that skunk sent 2 it.. Last round mine came out skunky this round was more dough sent.. Maybe different nutes? Who knows

ftwendy

ftwendy

The oven will be on for the next 63 days.

Gscday1

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Nice.. It's lookin like we're gunna flower around the same time.. I got 8 cookies almost that big.. Good luck doggie
I have one cookie in a closet. I flipped about 5 days ago...I Hope it works..:rolleyes:
hard to get a good photo cause the door is small
Closetcookie526

Yes there is Drywall dust on the leaves :confused:
I was cutting holes with the fan on...I will wash that off soon

shawnskush

shawnskush

how was your finished bubble with the microplane? Did you used filtered water for cubes or buy cubes? Did you do fresh frozen of nugs?

it oxidized quite a bit on me being in a big pile of super fine powder. still melty like usual but darker in color than i was hoping for. I bought cubes and use broken up small nugs and my closest trim(I do a 3 stage trim on my personal) freshly dried to about 62% humidity then frozen.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I did some major super cropping 2day.. Every1's neck got busted <<< in a good way.. This is a great way 2 get the plants 2 bush out better.. All 3 of the strains (WiFi,GSC,Tru) like 2 grow straight up but when Super cropped the open up better..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

My coco cooks r on beast mode & the soil plants needed a boost so I decided 2 give them a bit of food.. I have these free samples..
I was gunna try the big bottle b'cuz it said organic.. It didn't have directions tho so I googled it & it's a foliar spray with the name Foli & the wet leaf on the pic I should of guessed.. The Lil bottle said earth so that sounded great but on the back it says hydro.. If I'm gunna use hydro I should juss use my killer H16 veg.. I want organic but I don't want 2 buy more stuff b'cuz I got a grip of nutes.. So I busted out my other nutes I'm giving them this but not at the same time.. I had these nutes on deck already

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
it oxidized quite a bit on me being in a big pile of super fine powder. still melty like usual but darker in color than i was hoping for. I bought cubes and use broken up small nugs and my closest trim(I do a 3 stage trim on my personal) freshly dried to about 62% humidity then frozen.
don't dry it...fresh frozen will help you retain gooeyness :D

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Im very excited here this morning! :woot:
Im going to test my cookie cross this summer. :) Forum cut X Ewok
I just harvested these tiny seeds a couple weeks ago....
I couldn't wait any longer...and Ali asked me If Popped em yet. So,
I put them in a paper towel 36 hours ago.:D and Started the grow thread already...lol

Ecookies527

Latest posts

Top Bottom