Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

After I gave my soil plants 550 ppm's of iguana juice they blew up like the coco cookies.. Now it's kinda hard 2 tell what cookies r in soil & coco.. Everything going great over here.. I think I'm gunna squeeze my 2 giant platinum Cherry Pie's in there 2.. There way 2 big 2 veg 2 more months..

EVOKE

EVOKE

i have this og cut that i got from a homie and at peak of his feeds the ppms are 1950...i tried feeding them half strength on the nutes and i got airy lil nuggs.. a lot of people get lazy and skip days on feeds and waterings i know thats got to play a big part on these plants and their yeilds... i have really noticed on my grows...

EVOKE

EVOKE

damn im stoned and these Grapevines are tasty as fuk...
20130528 224044

EVOKE

EVOKE

i was talking with aligee earlier damn i wish i could make it to the SF cup this year....im sure its gonna be better than ever... make sure u guys get some Rare Dankness gear... it would be sick if OGraskal was there selling his new gear too... damn damn wedding anniversary had to fall on the SF cup weeknd...:bawling:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

i was talking with aligee earlier damn i wish i could make it to the SF cup this year....im sure its gonna be better than ever... make sure u guys get some Rare Dankness gear... it would be sick if OGraskal was there selling his new gear too... damn damn wedding anniversary had to fall on the SF cup weeknd...:bawling:
That would of been sic if u could of made it.. I'm gunna try & get a RD pack & I'm gunna try & grab a pack from ThaDocta 2.. That would b bad ass if OGR was there.. I've always wanted 2 burn 1 with that guy..

EVOKE

EVOKE

ya bro it would be coo to meet ya and burn some tress...i havent heard of that dude whos that MG... Thanks MG you gave me my 5000 like....:woot:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

OHHH OHHHH SHIT..... r u serious damn.... yup thats docs og im growing right now its dank as fuk...
Yes that's him.. & that's his cut RD used 2 create Doc's OG.. He's workin that Face Off cut & lots of other killer stuff

Top Bottom