DHN cut @ day 40 or so.

DSC02253

DSC02254

DSC02256

DSC02263

DSC02280

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Thanks a lot for the kind words my friends.... much appreciated... Just love taking pics of this chick, so sexy...

I received it as just GSC but Yes i believe it is the forum, it looks spot on to most shots I see online... i'm loving the smoke...

Its grown in coco using low EC of Heavy 16 as base & aptus, from 6 weeks on she got only teas and flushed for 2 weeks.. will be going back to soil after my next run,love me some soil buds.

whats good trip.. she is one lovely chick... I took her to 66 days.. and the stone on is pretty damn strong...

A couple more shots....
View attachment 316425
View attachment 316427

Brother take a bow!!!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

If u notice the black lines on each side that's the bottom of the window zipper.. WiFi,GSC, & Tru should almost stretch 2 the top zipper.. Platinum Cherry Pie should only stretch a tiny bit<< there prolly gunna need a boost in a few weeks.. I hit them with 1ml per gallon of Fire & even foliar sprayed them with True Blooms << I'm trying everything 2 control there stretch.. Lets see if it works

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Looking great Goo!
Hey, Im wondering here... what week do they usually stop stretching ?
Or do they ever stop?:confused: Im on day 10... still a couple feet from the light

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Goo, Use diff to control stretch:
make it warmer at night and cooler during lights on for less stretch.
if you are unable to do that then make it warmer 3-4 hours before lights on or cold 3-4 hours after lights on.That "tricks" plants into thinking they had a warm night or a cold day. Then they do not stretch as much.

The difference in day/night temps is called diff.

High light intensity, low n and p also help to keep stretch down.
I would layoff the fire 1st 2 weeks of flower unless you want alot of stretch and extra branching. I find the Triacontanol will help em shoot for the ceiling and stretch more.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Goo, Use diff to control stretch:
make it warmer at night and cooler during lights on for less stretch.
if you are unable to do that then make it warmer 3-4 hours before lights on or cold 3-4 hours after lights on.That "tricks" plants into thinking they had a warm night or a cold day. Then they do not stretch as much.

The difference in day/night temps is called diff.

High light intensity, low n and p also help to keep stretch down.
I would layoff the fire 1st 2 weeks of flower unless you want alot of stretch and extra branching. I find the Triacontanol will help em shoot for the ceiling and stretch more.
I've heard about the temp thing b4.. Sadly I can't control the temps I'm stuck with what I'm workin with..

I didn't know that about fire.. I'm juss trying 2 control the GSC stretch so I can hopfully get a nicer top bud.. But more branches do sound nice.. Now I'm stuck between a rock & a hard place b'cuz I do need a bit of stretch b'cuz I flowered them so short.. I juss don't want 2 run out of room in my tent.. I need about a 1.5 ft stretch 2 fit nicely in the tent...all my strains this run grow straight up so some more side branches would b great.. Thanks 4 the tips doggie.. I wish I had more control of my room temps

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
They damn near stretch for a full 3 weeks

Ur 1 week ahead of me.. I bet ur giant monster yields more then my 8 Lil cookies.. Good luck doggie

Good to know..thanks Goo.
I just hope it works out for me.. I will need that luck!:woot:
I've Never flowered inside

My Very 1st closet grow is 10 days since the flip
Just that one GSC this 1st time. :)

Closet531
Closeupbudset531
Flowernutes
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
That's a beast.. Don't 4get 2 shave her legs..

thanks again Goo. I never know how much to shave.
All that lower stuff is no good?.o_O .It's far from the light...but its not shaded from the light..:confused:
but I understand,the small lower branches have to go. (I am such a lame..but I will figure it out..lol)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I shave them up and leave the top 2 ft intact. That usually works for me, Ken! U will get the hang of things eventually. It took me a minute to get used to it. My theory is Leafy Bud is like Hairy Pussy. I would prob pass on enjoying that shit. LOL.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

thanks again Goo. I never know how much to shave.
All that lower stuff is no good?.o_O .It far from the light...but its not shaded from the light..:confused:
but I understand,the small lower branches have to go. (I am such a lame..but I will figure it out..lol)
The cookies like 2 grow nice buds all the way down the whole plant so u dont need 2 shave 2 much but I like 2 at least clean up the bottoms a bit.. Don't get 2 out of hand shaving her.. I like 2 do how Rival said b'cuz indoors the lights r strong for only the top few feet of a plant.. But since cookies grows so nice I'd say the top 3ft would b the best buds.. It's hard 2 say b'cuz I've never grown a huge bush like that.. I grow many short girls

O

Organicyumyum

Good to know..thanks Goo.
I just hope it works out for me.. I will need that luck!:woot:
I've Never flowered inside

My Very 1st closet grow is 10 days since the flip
Just that one GSC this 1st time. :)

hey Ken, looks like if you trimmed up to the screen on the wall you'd be good for sure. Anyone else agree? I always trim my plants up til about a week and a half into flower. that way, that last half week to week of stretch is perfect for them. I only trim less on strains that don't stretch much, such as a purple kush or something short and squat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom