Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
lol i need to take some cuts also...timing has to b right for me and i dont have the space.... i have to add my next batch to the bloom room a week before i harvest...

I know what ya mean, E. I used to do that shit also. Not wit the soil beds tho. I'm gonna try to pre veg them next time. I dont want to fuck things up. Gonna have to learn this setup a lil better. Things r good so far tho. Hopefully next round will be all Cookies.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Im flipping my room to flower tonite itll be my first run with the forum cookies we will see how that goeso_O shes a real sensitive bitch and I completely switched up nutrients this round so fingers crossed lol. Ill get a new journal for them up in the next couple weeks.

O

Organicyumyum

Im flipping my room to flower tonite itll be my first run with the forum cookies we will see how that goeso_O shes a real sensitive bitch and I completely switched up nutrients this round so fingers crossed lol. Ill get a new journal for them up in the next couple weeks.

i think you're gonna find she's quite easy to deal with

O

Organicyumyum

Girl Scout Cookies Forum Cut Day 47
Photo 10

Photo 11

Photo 12

Photo 13

High Octane OG Day 47

Photo 14

White Hashplant Day 47
Photo 15

Sour Dubs Day 47
Photo 16

White Strawberry Day 47
Photo 17

Super Lemon Haze Day 47 (so fire! thanks Cap!)
Photo 18

Tangerine Dream Day 47
Photo 19

shawnskush

shawnskush

damn OYY those all look super dank! how is that sour dubs? ive heard really good things but have never had it myself.

O

Organicyumyum

damn OYY those all look super dank! how is that sour dubs? ive heard really good things but have never had it myself.

thanks man! Sour dubs is in my top 5 cuts of all time. She has gone in every run since I acquired her over 3 years ago. I've run countless cuts/beans over the last 13 years and her flavor is what sets her apart from the pack. Potency wise she is up there, but not like an og. You can def. smoke her during the day and still get shit done, but still very lung expanding and potent. The thing with this cut is she needs to be grown organically imho to get the full flavor out of her (then again I would say that about any strain). Ive heard others say she isn't all that, or tried other samples that weren't all that, but when this gal is clean burning and properly flushed she produces some of the tastiest herbs out there.

shawnskush

shawnskush

Hopefully you guys are right and I can harvest some killer cookies of my own! Did you get that sour dub cut from progressive options back in the day?

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
OYY I've heard great things about that hash plant ( if its the same as Caps ) and his SLH. Can you believe I turned those down ( moron ) lol. I wanted to just run from seed for a while but I'm sure ill want them later. Great work with those

O

Organicyumyum

Hopefully you guys are right and I can harvest some killer cookies of my own! Did you get that sour dub cut from progressive options back in the day?

sure did, i was the first person to get that cut from them the day it came in the door. They weren't even giving it out for at least a few months after I got it. haven't gotten cuts from them or any other club in years.

shawnskush

shawnskush

sure did, i was the first person to get that cut from them the day it came in the door. They weren't even giving it out for at least a few months after I got it. haven't gotten cuts from them or any other club in years.

that was a nice score right there!

O

Organicyumyum

OYY I've heard great things about that hash plant ( if its the same as Caps ) and his SLH. Can you believe I turned those down ( moron ) lol. I wanted to just run from seed for a while but I'm sure ill want them later. Great work with those

White HP, SLH, tangerine dream and white strawberry are all caps. didn't keep the white HP, I like it but dont love it. SLH is amazing!!! this thing reeks and is frosty as hell. I tried his SLH and it was so bomb! pretty sure it will be staying in my stable for years to come. Same with the cookies....super keeper. The dubs is still my favorite cut I have, but the cookies are a close second followed by this SLH.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Girl Scout Cookies Forum Cut Day 47
View attachment 317093

View attachment 317094

View attachment 317095

View attachment 317096

High Octane OG Day 47

View attachment 317097

White Hashplant Day 47
View attachment 317098

Sour Dubs Day 47
View attachment 317099

White Strawberry Day 47
View attachment 317100

Super Lemon Haze Day 47 (so fire! thanks Cap!)
View attachment 317101

Tangerine Dream Day 47
View attachment 317102
Very killer work YumYum!! Ur gettin a big stack with that super soil.. I really need 2 try the sour dub someday.. Great flicks doggie

HL Gunn

HL Gunn

White HP, SLH, tangerine dream and white strawberry are all caps. didn't keep the white HP, I like it but dont love it. SLH is amazing!!! this thing reeks and is frosty as hell. I tried his SLH and it was so bomb! pretty sure it will be staying in my stable for years to come. Same with the cookies....super keeper. The dubs is still my favorite cut I have, but the cookies are a close second followed by this SLH.

The SLH defenately makes the top 10 for me.

Top Bottom