Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

She will blow up in no time, Goo. Put her in some 707 and just feed some bennies and u will see her really happy!
I might have a Lil bit of 707 left.. If not I'll get more 2morro.. Damn I knew I should of stopped by ur dro sto 2 grab a big bag 4 a super deal..
My bad. That shit taste to good to not smoke on. LOL:D
No worries dog u did better then that u kicked down a cut so I can puff her 4ever.. << that's way better anyways.. Good lookin out doggie. & the BBQ was bomb

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

it was good times for sure. Just talking strains, smoking some dank ass OG hybrids and eating good food. U can't go wrong wit that, G.
Good times 4sho.. I bet ur girl was saying WTF << all these guys do is talk about plants
We r all lucky to have good homies. I'm glad u guys got to come kik it at the Funk Lab. I always keep shit banging around here, Goo. That Cookie mom is gonna produce like crazy! :woot:
U sure do got it crackin over there.. Thanks 4 letting me visit ur Funk Lab

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
No worries dog u did better then that u kicked down a cut so I can puff her 4ever.. << that's way better anyways.. Good lookin out doggie. & the BBQ was bomb
That is very true. I will def have some to smoke at the cup tho. Take good care of her, Goo! I can't wait to grow out that PCP cut also. Ur shit looked crazy as fuck. U guys r always welcome at Casa de Funk! What did u think about my Cookies?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
U sure do got it crackin over there.. Thanks 4 letting me visit ur Funk Lab

No prob, bro! LIke I said u guys r always welcome to chill. When I get the Sour Pebbs and White OG finished up and dried, we will be smoking heavy for sure.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That is very true. I will def have some to smoke at the cup tho. Take good care of her, Goo! I can't wait to grow out that PCP cut also. Ur shit looked crazy as fuck. U guys r always welcome at Casa de Funk! What did u think about my Cookies?
Bomb as fuck.. I like the super mega frost u had on that girl.. Great grow doggie.. I'll have that at the cup 4 u..

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Bomb as fuck.. I like the super mega frost u had on that girl.. Great grow doggie.. I'll have that at the cup 4 u..
That's awesome. Not bad for my first round wit her. I will work her for a while and see if I can get her to yield even more.

Aligee

Aligee

it was good times for sure. Just talking strains, smoking some dank ass OG hybrids and eating good food. U can't go wrong wit that, G.

We r all lucky to have good homies. I'm glad u guys got to come kik it at the Funk Lab. I always keep shit banging around here, Goo. That Cookie mom is gonna produce like crazy! :woot:
Had a great time, thanks for everything homie! food,brew, and dank meds gonna wakn bake to some that Coookie wax! Oh yeah cant Forget.. Muchas Gracias bro on them SourPebbles! i just might have something for you too Dog!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Had a great time, thanks for everything homie! food,brew, and dank meds gonna wakn bake to some that Coookie wax! Oh yeah cant Forget.. Muchas Gracias bro on them SourPebbles! i just might have something for you too Dog!

No problem, Gee! I'm all about sharing wit the Fam and kikn it. U seen how many of my homies came thru when we was kikn it. :) I like being around level headed people. That Sour Pebbs will treat ya good, bro. Enjoy that wax as well.

Aligee

Aligee

Your Cookies are Fire! i was all stoned smashing down the 99! Still came home n watered my girls, bet you was out from all them dabs you was hittin, your a wax smokin mofo!!! Lol!!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Your Cookies are Fire! i was all stoned smashing down the 99! Still came home n watered my girls, bet you was out from all them dabs you was hittin, your a wax smokin mofo!!! Lol!!!

That's what's up, bro! Doin 99 on 99, High on Cookies. :happy: I smoke wax all day. I'm immune to that shit right now. That's why I hit that shit so many times! LOL.

Aligee

Aligee

I feel all "Homebound" here with my sick wife :(
I wish I had homies that came over to Chill and Puff. ;)
I just have to puff with my plants and my dog. :)
It was a last min trip out of nowhere.. I'm sure we will see u soon.. U know me & Ali mob all over Cali
The joys of being single just get up and Go, California is the place to be!!! Ken ill be going to the cup in a few weeks solo, your welcome to roll up there with me let me know!

Aligee

Aligee

Cookies & Kush!

Top Bottom