MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Has any1 tryed the new Hydro Sea Green? Rival kicked down this bottle

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
7000 posts! :woot:

The joys of being single just get up and Go, California is the place to be!!! Ken ill be going to the cup in a few weeks solo, your welcome to roll up there with me let me know!

Yeah you single guys have it good! :)
That Is SOOOO Cool Of you to offer me a ride to the cup with you!!
I can be your Road Dawg??!!! :woot:

I gotta ask my wife...lol :banghead:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

ill be going to the cup in a few weeks solo
If I don't stay the night & ditch my chick I'm gunna roll wit u doggie.. But u know me I love the Bay & never want 2 come back home..LOL plus I got big plans 2 hit a few clubs b4 the cup u know my plan I gave u the 411.. But if I don't get enough money 2 get stay I'll go 4 the day wit u..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yeah, it's looking like they might have thinned it out for drip or auto watering systems and whatnot. Since it would be recirculating they prob lowered the content of actual ingredients per volume to get that NPK down to that low. Does it smell the same as the normal Sea Green and is it as viscous?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yeah, it's looking like they might have thinned it out for drip or auto watering systems and whatnot. Since it would be recirculating they prob lowered the content of actual ingredients per volume to get that NPK down to that low. Does it smell the same as the normal Sea Green and is it as viscous?
I still got like 3oz of my other bottle of Sea Green so I didn't us it yet.. I haven't opened it yet.. It says its thinner so it won't clog ur pumps & hoses juss like u said... & now it won't foam in ur Rez (or at lest not as bad) I'll smell it 2morro

O

Organicyumyum

one more question for my trusted homies in the cookie forum. So with this mighty wash, my one homey said you may taste a slight difference unless you use the power wash too. What do you guys think about dunking my buds in water when I chop to get rid of any residue? Never tried it, but Im thinking if Im careful it shouldn't damage the buds. any thoughts?

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
spray with water, don't dunk...it works but you have to have a way to keep all the branches upright while you spray and you gotta spray from all 360 degrees n angles, a gallon or 2 per plant depending on size. It's a nightmare but the only way to get it off and not have other tell tale treatment residues...did it a few times about 10 years ago before I became best friends with a sulfur burner and have never sweat it since...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

one more question for my trusted homies in the cookie forum. So with this mighty wash, my one homey said you may taste a slight difference unless you use the power wash too. What do you guys think about dunking my buds in water when I chop to get rid of any residue? Never tried it, but Im thinking if Im careful it shouldn't damage the buds. any thoughts?
U should spray 1 of the buds with mighty wash that's already dry & see if u can taste it on the bud

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
used mighty wash earlier in the year. worked awesome to finish off the rest of the remaining mites that were lingering. GSC was one of the ones in the stable that was sprayed. i believe i used it in week 6 last and they were chopped 3 weeks later. all i used was water to spray off any residue and i cant say that it tasted any different then non mighty wash treated plants. only thing i can say about mighty wash is on a few strains it seems if you dont spray off the residue it does burn some leaves here and there, but not on all strains. i notched it on my aliendawgs i do remember. other than that the stuff worked great for me.....esp on purple strains that i could never completely get rid of mites. id def use the stuff again if i see mites.....i may use it just as a preventative like someone else stated in earlier posts.

BTW.....great pics of cookies everyone. everyone seems to really be getting them dialed in and looking insane :) ...one love ~SMF~

Top Bottom