Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

You know that bitch in the middle of the Cookie sandwich is a beast though. Can't risk doing a full room of something I haven't run before. It's 50/50, just playing it safe.;)
Good move D.. GSC is a very crazy strain 1st time i ran her I had good luck & she blew the fuck up nice & I got a big head & ran more & she crapped out on me & gave tiny cookie crumbs.. There super dank as fuck but I only got a Lil bit of cookies.. Now after 2 runs I think I got her 1/2 figured out so I'm running 1/2 cookies this run.. 3rd time is always a charm 4 me but if I don't dial this girl this round I'm gunna b fucked.. I'm doing 1/2 cookies & 1/2 True OG & both of them don't yield very much.. I think I can pull it off but I'm gunna stress this whole run.. Good luck with ur run doggie..

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Good move D.. GSC is a very crazy strain 1st time i ran her I had good luck & she blew the fuck up nice & I got a big head & ran more & she crapped out on me & gave tiny cookie crumbs.. There super dank as fuck but I only got a Lil bit of cookies.. Now after 2 runs I think I got her 1/2 figured out so I'm running 1/2 cookies this run.. 3rd time is always a charm 4 me but if I don't dial this girl this round I'm gunna b fucked.. I'm doing 1/2 cookies & 1/2 True OG & both of them don't yield very much.. I think I can pull it off but I'm gunna stress this whole run.. Good luck with ur run doggie..

Yeah man, the forum cut seems like she's kinda hit or miss that's why I'm a bit hesitant. I can't wait to finally run her though!

Best of luck to you too homie.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I wouldn't say she's light sensitive I'd say she juss don't need much light 2 do her thing like other strains.. Some strains only stack hard right under the lights.. But GSC stacks hard with Lil light.. I think u can put extra cookies around ur tray & get killer buds..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yeah man, the forum cut seems like she's kinda hit or miss that's why I'm a bit hesitant. I can't wait to finally run her though!

Best of luck to you too homie.
Thanks doggie.. Plus U live in OGville out there in SoCal u know OG is king.. Ur gunna kill it with ur line up.. I know what White Fire ur running & add some GSC 2 the mix & ur the man.. Kill that shit like I know u can doggie..

Well really OG is King anywhere.. LOL

Johnny Redthumb

Johnny Redthumb

all i run is cookies bubba n og. i prefer to smoke the more musky ogs, but cookies sells for top dollar. cookies is like a slightly more fruity bubba taste but way more stretchy. doesnt like nutrients just like bubba too

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

all i run is cookies bubba n og. i prefer to smoke the more musky ogs, but cookies sells for top dollar. cookies is like a slightly more fruity bubba taste but way more stretchy. doesnt like nutrients just like bubba too
Got 2 grown what they want in ur town.. Sounds like a nice line up.. Feel free 2 post some flicks rite here if u want. I like all cookie pics..

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
That White Fire u got is 99.9% straight up OG Kush..

It's soooo bomb dude. I've never gotten this kind of response from anything else I've grown to date. She's WAY louder than any OG I've grown so far. I talked to a couple other folks that have her and they weren't really impressed so I think she just likes my environment, amendments and nute reg. I can't wait til I get her super dialed in. Something tells me she'll crush. I have nugs waiting for you anytime you want to roll down here to chill on the beach and puff for a couple days man.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

It's soooo bomb dude. I've never gotten this kind of response from anything else I've grown to date. She's WAY louder than any OG I've grown so far. I talked to a couple other folks that have her and they weren't really impressed so I think she just likes my environment, amendments and nute reg. I can't wait til I get her super dialed in. Something tells me she'll crush. I have nugs waiting for you anytime you want to roll down here to chill on the beach and puff for a couple days man.
Pure dank doggie.. I've seen that cut grown & it was kool but I've gotten some super mega bomb batches of it 2.. So I know what ur sayin & I bet she juss loves that room.. Maybe she's juss a beach chick.. 1 of these days I'll head that way 2 chill..Thanks doggie

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
This is the Hash Bash Cookie. I cant wait to flower this out. I have 2 dif cuts from a friend. The #2 cut is finally coming back around.

And #2 still in a cup

So is it Cookie or Fookie? lol..... Supposedly offspring from the "Thin Mint" cut. All I know is that Ive smoked both pheno's and it is pretty killer. Both are small yeilders. Great taste and great buzz. Pretty expansive in the lungs. ;)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

This is the Hash Bash Cookie. I cant wait to flower this out. I have 2 dif cuts from a friend. The #2 cut is finally coming back around.
View attachment 318624View attachment 318625View attachment 318626

And #2 still in a cup
View attachment 318627View attachment 318628

So is it Cookie or Fookie? lol..... Supposedly offspring from the "Thin Mint" cut. All I know is that Ive smoked both pheno's and it is pretty killer. Both are small yeilders. Great taste and great buzz. Pretty expansive in the lungs. ;)
They both look very similar 2 the forum cut in veg but so does the SCM cut.. That #1 u have looks dead on like the forum cut & that's pretty crazy b'cuz I think u said it was from seed? Lots of crazy nice phenos have been found from bag seed GSC. I can't wait 2 see her flower

Top Bottom