Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
They both look very similar 2 the forum cut in veg but so does the SCM cut.. That #1 u have looks dead on like the forum cut & that's pretty crazy b'cuz I think u said it was from seed? Lots of crazy nice phenos have been found from bag seed GSC. I can't wait 2 see her flower

those are from seeds?

Yes from seed. My friend picked up a bag from a dispensary when we went to Hash Bash 2012. He found 5 seeds and popped them. They all sprouted but only 2 made it. The #2 almost didnt make it either but I took a cut of it and managed to get it to go. I'm hoping to flip 6 of the #1 within the next few weeks!;)

true grit

true grit

You know that bitch in the middle of the Cookie sandwich is a beast though. Can't risk doing a full room of something I haven't run before. It's 50/50, just playing it safe.;)

Ran coupla full beds...wish i woulda done more. They outyielded my others by a good bit. Done right 2+ shouldn't be a problem.

I wouldn't say she's light sensitive I'd say she juss don't need much light 2 do her thing like other strains.. Some strains only stack hard right under the lights.. But GSC stacks hard with Lil light.. I think u can put extra cookies around ur tray & get killer buds..

If you have to remove light/change position from a normal set up that yields big, bud shape changes, stack is different, etc then she is definitely light sensitive. Having to use less light is just a bonus to that. There are other factors that i feel play into her stack/ability to eat up light as well tho.

@CGK- Mine were done stretching by wk2.

Top Bottom