Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Organicyumyum

It's looking just like an OG thing...everyone used to complain about low yeilds with OG Kush but the people with the grow skills always hit high numbers due to the abundance of budding sites and density, she adds up! The Forum GSC, due to the OGK structure seems to make up for yields with the same nuances as OGK(density/compact, branchy, tons of sites). I don't have my total on her yet but the first plant I weighed was 3.5 oz, and there are 9 a light in that configuration. She is deceiving, just cause you don't have canons like blue dream or other chunkers doesn't mean she can't add up...I'll post when I have my cookie total. I only grew 12 plants of the forum, so basically 1.333 lights worth of GSC, 5 gallon rootmaker containers and fish & guanos mostly. Black Gold dirt, no root additive whatsoever, fuck roots $$$$ in a bottle...lmao

i agree.....i think that cookies can yield like anything else if there are enough bud sites. the nugs are extremely dense which brings the weight up considerably.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
DHN PLAT COOKIE DOUGH

IMG 4145
IMG 4146
IMG 4147
IMG 4148
IMG 4149

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I think i showed my lame closet cookie attempt at 19 days last time..

Day 28 now, they are nice sized nugs..but I have mites:blackeye: (i bring them in on my clothes no doubt)
and i think the hairs are turning red too soon..:confused:
Is that from spraying them? o_O

ClosetcookB618
Closetcookie28days
Wallcookie28days
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I think i showed my lame closet cookie attempt at 19 days last time..

Day 28 now, they are nice sized nugs..but I have mites:blackeye: (i bring them in on my clothes no doubt)
and i think the hairs are turning red too soon..:confused:
Is that from spraying them? o_O
Your killing it Ken!! Go ahead and stop foliaring or whatever you were spraying and ride it out, pick em at 8 weeks or just at the early part of the harvest window and don't fret, mites leave the bud and they are non toxic but most of what some folks spray on them is toxic!!!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Your killing it Ken!! Go ahead and stop foliaring or whatever you were spraying and ride it out, pick em at 8 weeks or just at the early part of the harvest window and don't fret, mites leave the bud and they are non toxic but most of what some folks spray on them is toxic!!!

lol...I know im killing it.:(..all the leaves are almost gone. :bag:
But thanks Baba;)
I was useing Neem a couple weeks ago...they came back so now, I am spraying Stylet oil (organic White Mineral oil)
I need to spray again in two days....Seamaiden and others say its ok to spray that oil late....

I just worry That I have lost too many leaves too early:grumpy:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
But thanks Baba;)
I was useing Neem a couple weeks ago...they came back so now, I am spraying Stylet oil (organic White Mineral oil)
I need to spray again in two days....Seamaiden and others say its ok to spray that oil late....

I just wory That I have lost too many leaves:grumpy:
NOOOO, meant Killing it in a great way! Your doing awesome man, no leaves and big nugs are what we want, right?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

But thanks Baba;)

I just worry That I have lost too many leaves too early:grumpy:
LOL!! U crack me up doggie.. Cookies is bomb & from what I see ur still gunna have some cookies & some people have no cookies. GSC looks done at 49 days.. Pull her down in 20 days & they will surprise u.. I picked a early bud & I'd bet not many would notice..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
same technique I always use......cookie is the only strain I have that wont turn into shatter....and so far, all I have seen on here from anyone is cookie dough. no one has posted cookie shatter yet.
imo, cause shatter sucks...I like the jelly, apple sauce, budder, wax and even kief & bubble hash over shatter. Shatter is for the looking glass, but just isn't my thing :D

O

Organicyumyum

imo, cause shatter sucks...I like the jelly, apple sauce, budder, wax and even kief & bubble hash over shatter. Shatter is for the looking glass, but just isn't my thing :D

really? as far as butane extracted concentrates go I like it the best (although cookies wont make shatter as far as I can tell, and the cookie dough is the jam!). But in my opinion full melt kief that comes from the first shake is the best, followed closely by ice water bubble hash.

Dad

Dad

i love hunnycomb wax, westcoastcure & top shelf extracts make cookie shatter. im same way with you baba, shatter dont matter. you can get shatter in under a hour compared to hunnycomb where it takes 22hrs + in the vac

Top Bottom