Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Does any1 use CalCarb by Xtreme Gardening?

I can't get this stuff 2 mix in2 the water it juss sits on top

I've tried 2 mix it in cold water,warm water, & hot water & it won't mix.. The only way I can get it 2 mix is grab the powder with my hand & smash it between my fingers.. It's a pain in the ass does any1 have a better idea?

Natural

Natural

^^^ahaha...wtf is that, Goo? we used to use carbonated water (with no sodium)..waste of time.
Summertime in SoCal..you should find a mini tank on CL or sumthin!

O

Organicyumyum

Is that the pantie droppa "xxx"?

___

I got some alien hallucination x forumcut wax at a club called LMAO Cookies, that was a great mix of cannabinoids that got me wasted.

its the XXX og from PO. my homey gave me 2 little cuts of it so I threw them in 1 gallons and got a half zip each. the alien hallucination that I found I didn't keep, but it was super frosty

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
It's looking just like an OG thing...everyone used to complain about low yeilds with OG Kush but the people with the grow skills always hit high numbers due to the abundance of budding sites and density, she adds up! The Forum GSC, due to the OGK structure seems to make up for yields with the same nuances as OGK(density/compact, branchy, tons of sites). I don't have my total on her yet but the first plant I weighed was 3.5 oz, and there are 9 a light in that configuration. She is deceiving, just cause you don't have canons like blue dream or other chunkers doesn't mean she can't add up...I'll post when I have my cookie total. I only grew 12 plants of the forum, so basically 1.333 lights worth of GSC, 5 gallon rootmaker containers and fish & guanos mostly. Black Gold dirt, no root additive whatsoever, fuck roots $$$$ in a bottle...lmao

Top Bottom