Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jaybudding

Ya'll are flat killin' some cookies! K+!!! Here's a shot of Max's little cookie patch at day 26. Do ya'll think they look a little underdeveloped for 26 days? I'm having to flower under a VHO T-5 (4 bulbs at 110 watts each), so this may be why if so. My previous rooms used 1000 watt HPS, so I'm used to that. But having never run any cookies before, I'm not sure what to expect. I'm seeing zero frost so far. When do you usually begin to see tric development? When do they start to fatten up? I'm not sure if it's the strains, or my light...but I'm I'm about a half second away from shelling out the bucks for an induction light! Haha! Thanks in advance!

Best,

Max :wacky:

View attachment 327620

View attachment 327619
Cant wait to see how your animal turns out because they say BCBD is ripping people off with that strain that its not the real animal cookie! I know they stole a well known growers pics for their adds!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
That green ribbon reminds me a lot of afgoo and green crack. It's a dank one for sure but I still favor this blue dream cut I got. I love me some for blue dream.

Good seeing you and aligee up this way yesterday makingoo. Wish we coulda kicked it a bit more but maybe next time.
Green Ribbon is Trainwreck x Afghooey x Green Crack :)

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

O

Organicyumyum

That green ribbon reminds me a lot of afgoo and green crack. It's a dank one for sure but I still favor this blue dream cut I got. I love me some for blue dream.

Good seeing you and aligee up this way yesterday makingoo. Wish we coulda kicked it a bit more but maybe next time.

Love me some blue dream too sir......your cut, stop by my thread, bout to post some pure kush as well
Photo 3

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

:eek: That Did Grow Fast! Great work Goo!
Sour Pebbles is a beast..
Green Ribbon is Trainwreck x Afghooey x Green Crack :)
great info
I dont really count the days outdoors....But Im calling this,

Day 1:happy:
whoa early start.. My plants always start 2 flower in Aug usually mid Aug & I harvest mid Oct or Halloween 4 my longer flowering strains.. I can't wait 4 my favorite Holliday Holloween << harvest time..LOL.. I want 2 see ur jungle in full bloom.. Great work doggie..
Nice cookies bro.. They looking much fatter this run goo, is it just me or is the soil cooks a bit more leafy compared to the coco plants? It seems like the cookies like the warmer weather, its been constantly 80- 85f day and night in my tent this round and they are definitely packing on the weight.... Good work!
Thanks.. Yea the soil cookies r more leafy & won't turn purple like the cookies in coco.. In coco all the tips turned purple but in soil there pure green.. My tent is about 78 during lights on & around 70 lights off but dead center right under the light there is a cherry pie bud that gets 85 degrees.. These plants r growing better b'cuz they had a killer veg.. I actually like winter pure dark purple cookies but I always have heavier harvests in the summer heat.. My buds look better in the winter but I get more buds in the summer.. Crazy shit!!

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I love 2 start the day with a great blue dream.. Juss not much killer Blue Dream around.. But Pure Kush.. That's what I'm talkin bout.. I love Pure Kush.. I got some crazy killer PK from MMRC in SoCal.. Shit was fire!!

was it labeled 91PK Goo? I've been after the real Hollywood PK for a bit now. Shit is super dank. BTW, nice Cookies this run. you're nuggs are twice the size of my minnie nuggs of Forum I just harvested. Plus my girl smoked most of it up within a couple of weeks. :inpain:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

was it labeled 91PK Goo? I've been after the real Hollywood PK for a bit now. Shit is super dank. BTW, nice Cookies this run. you're nuggs are twice the size of my minnie nuggs of Forum I just harvested. Plus my girl smoked most of it up within a couple of weeks. :inpain:
Yes that's the 1.. I got like 4 of there pure Kush strains & they were all almost the same.. Bomb ass weed

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

OGKB GSC

This plant grows pretty fast but with some funky lookin growth.. I thought that the DHN Platinum Cookies or the GSC S1 grew crazy leafs till I ran this OGKB << by far this OGKB has the craziest growth I've ever seen.. She looks crazy but seems 2 be healthy & happy..

Top Bottom