Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

Very Nice Work Shamus!

Do It! I think it would be perfect timing to put a ready to flower plant outside.
Make sure you put it in the shade the 1st few days..(shade cloth is good).
let it get used to the bright sunlight. :)
thanks Ken im gonna up pot them to a 5 gal and stick em outside i just dont got the room for these 3 2 are the white DHN cut and the other is platinum cookies the plat was my mother but im done with her she is a bitch that doesnt want to grow doesnt want to put out she is just a bitch all around but she does kick out some potent nice tasting night time smoke but i cant be with a girl that dont put out lol

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I gave up on my closet cookies..:bag: I got tired of seeing those brown ugly leaves..
It wasn't a total fail..At least now, I have a few zips to hold me over till Fall harvest..:D
And I learned I suck at flowering indoors..lol :mad: Damn Mites!

Cookieharvest716
waayne

waayne

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
They all look dank as hell bro. I thought the soil/bio looked a tad fatter but all around you've got some fatter cookies than last run. H16 looks killer too. What strength are you at?
Soil cookies r bigger then coco/h16 but I don't think as big as Coco/BioBloom

Well see at harvest tho

Shamus

Shamus

Very Nice Work Shamus!

Do It! I think it would be perfect timing to put a ready to flower plant outside.
Make sure you put it in the shade the 1st few days..(shade cloth is good).
let it get used to the bright sunlight. :)
thanks holmes.. i was actually wrong about the trays.. double checked and today is actually 28 of flower.. putting those at 21 or so.
day 28
Skunk 031

tray 1
Skunk 021

tray 2
Skunk 022

peoples be SLAYING cookies in this thread. id smoke all of it 1o times over.

Latest posts

Top Bottom