Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jaybudding

Does anyone know the history on Kyle Kushmans Platinum GSC? He's also won a couple cups with it and it looks fire but that's all I know. Thx.
I don't know a lot about it but I picked one up last week and its growing good so hopefully it wont be long till I can run a tester gotta wait for a clone I tried to go back and get another but they were all gone I was gonna get one to run now but the good side to that they had a cherry pie clone and a strawberry cough! Its the same place that carries all kushmans veganics so I believe them when they said my clone is off the same mom as the cup winner! I too would like any info anybody has I know it is in hightimes last issue!

J

jaybudding

Animal Cookies

This fucker is a beast like the Forum cut GSC.. Maybe juss maybe a tiny bit faster if that's possible
MG that is a very difficult cut to get supposedly only like less than 10 people have it I have been trying to get my hands on it my boy came acrossed one cut named animal I have a cut of it do you know how to tell the caracteristics of animal I know its sunset fire og crossed with gsc and a dude named seerious is the dude who crossed and named it!

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I don't know a lot about it but I picked one up last week and its growing good so hopefully it wont be long till I can run a tester gotta wait for a clone I tried to go back and get another but they were all gone I was gonna get one to run now but the good side to that they had a cherry pie clone and a strawberry cough! Its the same place that carries all kushmans veganics so I believe them when they said my clone is off the same mom as the cup winner! I too would like any info anybody has I know it is in hightimes last issue!
I was also there to late :( I did come home with cherry pie,GDP and KKSC though...just waiting on the restock,,,that's cool you snagged one, you did better than me

J

jaybudding

I was also there to late :( I did come home with cherry pie,GDP and KKSC though...just waiting on the restock,,,that's cool you snagged one, you did better than me
Cool I got the same but I already have the GDP the first time I went they had atleast 20 PGSC then they were all gone. Mine is vegging very fast so im hoping to clone asap!!! I stop there once a week sometimes I will let you know if I see them!:)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

MG that is a very difficult cut to get supposedly only like less than 10 people have it I have been trying to get my hands on it my boy came acrossed one cut named animal I have a cut of it do you know how to tell the caracteristics of animal I know its sunset fire og crossed with gsc and a dude named seerious is the dude who crossed and named it!
It is a hard cut 2 get but it's out there.. I have very Lil info on this Animal Cookies cross.. All I know is NorCalkids homeboy Seer stressed his NorCal Fire OG Kush (not OGR's Fire Cut) & used the pollen 2 hit his GSC (not sure witch cut)

It should look like the forum cut with thick leathery leafs & vegs mega fast.. This is my 1st run so I'm not really 2 sure.. Good luck with ur cut

J

jaybudding

Here it is I also got this GSC right down the street from there!

DSC03070DSC03122

J

jaybudding

It is a hard cut 2 get but it's out there.. I have very Lil info on this Animal Cookies cross.. All I know is NorCalkids homeboy Seer stressed his NorCal Fire OG Kush (not OGR's Fire Cut) & used the pollen 2 hit his GSC (not sure witch cut)

It should look like the forum cut with thick leathery leafs & vegs mega fast.. This is my 1st run so I'm not really 2 sure.. Good luck with ur cut
Yep same dude I was talking about Seer =seerious yeah they call that cut Sunset Fire OG. MG we need to kick it for sure bro have a nice little sesh!

J

jaybudding

Is that Kyle Kushmans Plat GSC from Buds and Roses? ?
Yeah Ken I guess I got lucky I got 1 but when I went back to get another they were all gone but I did pick up Kyle kushmans strawberry cough and another cut of Cherry Pie because I haven't ran the one I have and I like having a back up and its different I think the other one I have is pcp and this is reg! I wanted another platinum GSC one to run right now atleast get it veging guess ill have to wait because im mothering this one! also picked up some great veganic la con shatter!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

A little garden outside with 6 cookies and 6 dstar. 20x3' amended soil bed, og bio war teas, seagreen and some love. There is also 7 65 gallon smarties all between 4-6' tall from seed. Will be cleaning out the lowers and such in a week or two.

ftwendy

ftwendy

*ding* Chopping the ladies tonight.

Gscsample65

Gscsample65ii

That's a sample bud cut at 65 days (this afternoon). Put the flush res on an automatic timer while I was away and the payoff for the patience is obvious: they swelled nicely between 56 and 65 days, colors really popped, got a bit more trich coverage, etc. All around better. I don't think my first try with the forum is as frosty as some of the masters here, but the yield is encouraging. More pics when the labor is done.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

View attachment 329655

View attachment 329654

That's a sample bud cut at 65 days (this afternoon). Put the flush res on an automatic timer while I was away and the payoff for the patience is obvious: they swelled nicely between 56 and 65 days, colors really popped, got a bit more trich coverage, etc. All around better. I don't think my first try with the forum is as frosty as some of the masters here, but the yield is encouraging. More pics when the labor is done.
Strait threw it down!!!!!!! Yield looks great imo. Im cant wait to run her indoors again and get 1.5 gpw and be like low yielder what?..

Maybe show another room build out. That phillips e papillion double end is enticing...

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter

View attachment 329655

View attachment 329654

Looks great bro! Nice and chunky.;)

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Here is a quick phone shot in the corner of the 400w tent, starting day 56 .. She's seems to be putting on some weight right about now and enjoying the warmer weather this run, i'll only be giving her RO until chop .. Will take her to at least 66 days...

IMG 1352

Top Bottom