• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

*ding* Chopping the ladies tonight.

View attachment 329655

View attachment 329654

That's a sample bud cut at 65 days (this afternoon). Put the flush res on an automatic timer while I was away and the payoff for the patience is obvious: they swelled nicely between 56 and 65 days, colors really popped, got a bit more trich coverage, etc. All around better. I don't think my first try with the forum is as frosty as some of the masters here, but the yield is encouraging. More pics when the labor is done.
Nice 1st run.. U killed it with that giant cola.. Great job

J

jaybudding

*ding* Chopping the ladies tonight.

View attachment 329655

View attachment 329654

That's a sample bud cut at 65 days (this afternoon). Put the flush res on an automatic timer while I was away and the payoff for the patience is obvious: they swelled nicely between 56 and 65 days, colors really popped, got a bit more trich coverage, etc. All around better. I don't think my first try with the forum is as frosty as some of the masters here, but the yield is encouraging. More pics when the labor is done.
So frosty! Very good!

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Been waiting on this cut...just got word my wait is over...she will be mine in the morning. Gonna run her side by side with the forum. Have a little show down :D

O

Organicyumyum

When does this cut start blowing up cuz I'm on week 5 and she looks so damn small compared to everything else. Little fuckin popcorn buds everywhere. Dead ringer for thin mints on the smell, killer trich production, but oh so small... :oops:

she really stacks later in flower. takes a good bit to really blow her up. I do feel like soil gets really good results yield wise with this strain though. keep in mind those nugs are super dense.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

When does this cut start blowing up cuz I'm on week 5 and she looks so damn small compared to everything else. Little fuckin popcorn buds everywhere. Dead ringer for thin mints on the smell, killer trich production, but oh so small... :oops:
She won't stack like most of ur strains but she should start putting some nice chunky nugs anyday now.. She is very picky & will give tiny buds if she ain't happy..

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

I hear ya Cap, my last run with her was quite small, and never really put out but like Goo said the nugs are very dense and very dank, they don't shrink much after the dry... I think the trick to her is major training the 1st 2 weeks during the stretch.. I was weaving, pinching and LSTing every single day until about 2.5 weeks in.. Also doubled up on silica (Fisilitor) the 1st 2 weeks and that seemed to have controlled the node spacing along with the heavy training, , feed never went over 800ppm. The only other thing that was different from my last run was the temps, it was constantly 80 - 84 most of the run and night & day temps were almost the same and this helps a lot with the stretching.... You should start to see her swell around 45 days, good luck with the cooks...

Thank you all for the nice words and positive vibes as always in this thread.... Much Respect...

Latest posts

Top Bottom