• Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Not here.....hahaha
Too bad, a ton of killer herb goes to clubs throughout our state, but the best or the real good stuff goes lightning fast. Maybe 1-3 days a club will have something worth buying and most the time it's pretty hit or miss. Now if the clubs had to grow the meds, you better believe I'd keep my distance. But, we have plenty of awesome growers that let their meds go to the clubs in Cali ;)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Sometimes it makes a nice drive to go to a club and have a great meal out and drive home with a couple new herbs to try. Couldn't imagine relying on a club for meds but it's nice to see what other growers are up to around the state.

O

Organicyumyum

You cali cats still puff the shop bud huh? That shit ended a long time ago round these parts. E20/Avid special

nope! not a fan of shop herbs. no love and care in any of that unless you happen to get really lucky that some amazing grower had to pay rent real quick.

EVOKE

EVOKE

a lot of these commercial cali growers dont even smoke their own product... my boy worked at a dispensary in LA and they didnt give a shit if it had pestisides, bugs or mold they would still buy it and serve it up.. or if not fuk it make some wax or edibles out of it... i was like wtf when i found out and decided to grow my own meds..... im sure its every where not just cali... who knows how long we have been smoking pestisides....im sure the brick weed back in the day had a lot of tasty chemicals...now i wonder about those nasty headaches...

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Shop guys buy their herb from me if that says anything. Unfortunately in CO its all regulated and the shops grow their own. E20, forbid, avid, spectracide and all. week or two before chop. No bueno

O

Organicyumyum

Shop guys buy their herb from me if that says anything. Unfortunately in CO its all regulated and the shops grow their own. E20, forbid, avid, spectracide and all. week or two before chop. No bueno

exactly. so terrible, i'd rather not even smoke herb honestly. Im down to my last half gram of herb and just took my last dab and think I may wait a week til this new batch coming down is dried enough to smoke some.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

You cali cats still puff the shop bud huh? That shit ended a long time ago round these parts. E20/Avid special
I love 2 peep out everybody's weed. I'll check out a shop or 2 when I'm in another town.. I juss sample buds that I've never tried b4.. If its grown good ill smoke it.. I ain't trippin if it comes from a club.. I grow my own killer dank so I'll juss sample a gram or 2

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm not sure about u guys but I've smoked way worse stuff then weed that's been sprayed.. There r some serious drugs out there that r way worse then sprayed buds.. I've did worse so I'll take my chances..LOL
I'm not gunna live 4ever anyways!! LOL

N

nightmarecreature

a lot of these commercial cali growers dont even smoke their own product... my boy worked at a dispensary in LA and they didnt give a shit if it had pestisides, bugs or mold they would still buy it and serve it up.. or if not fuk it make some wax or edibles out of it... i was like wtf when i found out and decided to grow my own meds..... im sure its every where not just cali... who knows how long we have been smoking pestisides....im sure the brick weed back in the day had a lot of tasty chemicals...now i wonder about those nasty headaches...

I went blind for 3 days, from smoking bad bud 5 years ago. I went blind instantly after smoking. It looked like I was looking through white smoke. It was some scary shit. It kept happening but I didn't realize it was the bud that was doing it. As soon as I threw the herb away the problem went away.

My girl had a bad lung Infection from smoking moldy bud, she was coughing up blood and had to be admitted to the hospital.

I think the majority of us growers only buy a gram of bud at a time for sampling strains and founding out what's good.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I went blind for 3 days, from smoking bad bud 5 years ago. I went blind instantly after smoking. It looked like I was looking through white smoke. It was some scary shit. It kept happening but I didn't realize it was the bud that was doing it. As soon as I threw the herb away the problem went away.

My girl had a bad lung Infection from smoking moldy bud, she was coughing up blood and had to be admitted to the hospital.

I think the majority of us growers only buy a gram of bud at a time for sampling strains and founding out what's good.
God damn that's scary fuckin shit dog.

Yea I only try out some rare strain or sumthin that looks crazy bomb..

N

nightmarecreature

It
God damn that's scary fuckin shit dog.

Yea I only try out some rare strain or sumthin that looks crazy bomb..

It was no joke! The high was very trippy with a bad headache on the comedown.
When I went blind I thought something caught fire in the house. I went looking for the fire but didnt smell any smoke. Then I asked someone in the house where all the smoke was coming from. They said they didn't see anything.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
yeah man..That is scary..A few years ago I was buying zips of Bubba for my wife from Frenso Dipensarys :eek:
We were lucky...I havent bought weed in a long time now..
But. I would Buy a couple grams of dank from a good grower or a shop just to try it..
I would love to buy a gram of Berners Sherbert whatever!:woot:

J

jaybudding

Ive tried some nasty weed ive smoked reggie bush out of gas tanks! I go to shops and am extremely picky about what I pick up I turn down more weed than anything! If you haven't tried cookies from a few different sources you might not know the real!

Top Bottom