Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

I don't know if this is true or not, but a friend told me that the brick weed from Mexico, once harvested, they put it in a big pile and take turns pissing on it. It cuts the smell of weed down for transport.

Yum! Who wants to smoke some hepatitis?

My friend is from San Diego and fluent in Spanish, I believe it.

Natural

Natural

Hey Goo...I bet you can't wait till your cookie batch cools off..best get some cold fresh milk ready...lol:)
I grew some beans out of NorCal years ago that had a cookie flavor..it was mendo madness x blueberry. I love that ooey gooey flavor bud..it's hard to stop smokin it after your already baked!

N

nightmarecreature

MG do u have any veg pics of the ogkb cut... jus curious if it looks like the gsc I have...

I think it was the OGKB that won the LA Cup. They say it's the forum cut but it's not, their story changed. They called it the Thin Mint cut more than a year ago.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hey Goo...I bet you can't wait till your cookie batch cools off..best get some cold fresh milk ready...lol:)
I grew some beans out of NorCal years ago that had a cookie flavor..it was mendo madness x blueberry. I love that ooey gooey flavor bud..it's hard to stop smokin it after your already baked!
That bud sounds nice.. I always smoke my plants fresh off the vine.. I like strains that r killer rite when dry b'cuz I'm usually out of weed b4 I harvest.. Most of these strains r great fresh off the vine with no cure.. A cure is even better but not needed 4 me 2 get loaded. I've been puffin cherry pie , WiFi #1 , & GSC.. I'm blazed out of my mind but I think I'll smoke another bowl of cookies.. Hummm I'm gunna get picky now.. Should I smoke the hydro cooks or organic cooks.. Or maybe the organic buds that never ever ever seen soil..LOL!! I'm juss waiting 4 the True OG 2 dry & I'll get even more blazed out of my mind..Harvest time a bizzy time but hella fun workin so hard..

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Wassup Goo! Got to puff some Forum and that Cherry pie kush pheno last week. Had me good and high for my fishin trip! Tasty herb.;) Coming up on 8 weeks for my Hash Bash cookies I'll get some picks end of the week. :D

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

a million percent lmao...squashed that ;)
LOL.. Evokes GSC looks nice & forum like.. The OGKB cut gots even thicker leafs & branches then his cut.. But the most noticeable difference is the straight retarded growth<< Ali calls it ducks foot but its juss retared crazy lookin 2 me.. Kinda like the DHN Platinum Cookies but way worse.. Platinum cookies has more prettier lookin leafs but still show that retarded look in talkin bout.. U prolly know what I mean b'cuz I think that Kyle cut u got is the DHN Platinum Cookies.. I'm juss guessing hear but I think Kyle entered platinum cookies "HE GREW" not his own different cut.. This is a complete stoned guess & I have no proof.. I've never even looked in2 that cut.. But if ur's grows hella slow with thin branches with smaller OG Kush like leafs with a regarded duck foot lookin leaf it's prolly the DHN cut..

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
LOL.. Evokes GSC looks nice & forum like.. The OGKB cut gots even thicker leafs & branches then his cut.. But the most noticeable difference is the straight retarded growth<< Ali calls it ducks foot but its juss retared crazy lookin 2 me.. Kinda like the DHN Platinum Cookies but way worse.. Platinum cookies has more prettier lookin leafs but still show that retarded look in talkin bout.. U prolly know what I mean b'cuz I think that Kyle cut u got is the DHN Platinum Cookies.. I'm juss guessing hear but I think Kyle entered platinum cookies "HE GREW" not his own different cut.. This is a complete stoned guess & I have no proof.. I've never even looked in2 that cut.. But if ur's grows hella slow with thin branches with smaller OG Kush like leafs with a regarded duck foot lookin leaf it's prolly the DHN cut..
I was guessing it was DHN because the Cherry Pie I got from them is DHN. We shall check the leafs in another week as they should have some decent growth by then...hopefully. Obviously I'm just guessing as well. :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I was guessing it was DHN because the Cherry Pie I got from them is DHN. We shall check the leafs in another week as they should have some decent growth by then...hopefully. Obviously I'm just guessing as well. :)
If I'm rite then u will only have a few leafs if ur lucky.. She takes here time & grows very very slow.. I've had mine a long time & she is only almost a foot tall.. I got plants that I've gotten a month later then the platinum & there all way taller the her in growth..that "WILL" b super funny when Animal Cookies & Green ribbon pass up the DHN Platinum Cookies..those plants r small rite now..

EVOKE

EVOKE

the funny thing is that ive been reseaching the cut i got. and it turns out my cut is legit.lol not DHN not harborside not from buds n roses not from swerve... NC knows whats up... this is where my cut came from....;)
La cup

EVOKE

EVOKE

if it doesnt yield its not legit... jus quoting what the true cookie keepers have posted in other sites....

Top Bottom