• Tagged users None
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Waaynes 9 month cured GSC was bomb as fuck
That's why I take one puff a day ;)

N

nightmarecreature

I smoked the same cut Evoke has. I don't know what it is either. All I know is that it's the cut that made me like Cookies to begin with. The Cannabis Cup is just for fun but it won for good reason. Evoke's cut is still the best of the best of GSC. The guy that bought it, paid $2800 for it. $2800 for hype is pretty expensive.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

The ogkb is dead on to goos description and looks 100% different than your cut evoke. I also have a friend in malibu who has a gsc from garber or laytonville. Kid has forum, that cut and another which reminded me of shamus "thin mints".

Forum does really well in beds. I vegged 3 weeks from clone just mainly weaving her and topped once. Stretch i weaved every other day for 2+ weeks and results were great.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

What's weird, is I have seen the same cut in person with mutated leafs. Evoke's cut looks fine, maybe he has it dialed in. Not sure why one cut would be mutated and the same cut from someone else not at all.
The OGKB cut stays ugly lookin it won't straighten out.. The ugly growth on OGKB is normal growth the plant is juss weird.. Evokes cut looks way 2 pretty 2 b the ugly duckling OGKB GSC cut.. Also evokes stems r pretty skinny & the OGKB cut has thick ass indica stems & the buds finish with pure cookie dough smell & taste.. There is no OG in the smell or taste..

Top Bottom