Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

Did you defoliate all the fan leaves off that plant dali?
no not really a lil here and there but not much she isnt a big plant and you know how long it takes to get the plat to do anything, but you are right compared to everyone else in my room she is the littlest baby looking plant and i am positive there are balls on her she started to flower then just stopped all together and turned male he/she is 21 days in and looks just about the same she did when i put her in idk its pretty crazy when lights turn back on ill pull her out and see if i can get some shots of some balls for ya lol he/she has got some voodoo going on

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

What are the differences between a Herm cause by stress and a "He/she" made with colloidal silver ?

And what about the GSC Bag seeds that folks found? How were those made?
A herm is a herm only difference I see is u had 2 spray 1 with some crazy ass shit. & the other 1 hermed on its own under normal everyday stress I'm guessing.. A regular plant that stresses under normal everyday stress is worthless b'cuz that kind of stress is normal & can't b avoided... The other plant stressed under unnatural stress that would never happen in real life... So I think the CS sprayed plants would b a bit stronger & less likely 2 herm then the naturally hermed plant.. That prolly made no sense at all...LOL

The bag seed GSC were made by normal everyday stress & the plant hermed I'd guess & finding a killer pheno from the herm seeds is pure luck... But I think the luck will end if u breed it wrong & keep using herm pollen.. I think it's best 2 use a proven solid male..

I'm no breeder so I could b wrong about this.. But that's what I think

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
A herm is a herm only difference I see is u had 2 spray 1 with some crazy ass shit. & the other 1 hermed on its own under normal everyday stress I'm guessing.. A regular plant that stresses under normal everyday stress is worthless b'cuz that kind of stress is normal & can't b avoided... The other plant stressed under unnatural stress that would never happen in real life... So I think the CS sprayed plants would b a bit stronger & less likely 2 herm then the naturally hermed plant.. That prolly made no sense at all...LOL

The bag seed GSC were made by normal everyday stress & the plant hermed I'd guess & finding a killer pheno from the herm seeds is pure luck... But I think the luck will end if u breed it wrong & keep using herm pollen.. I think it's best 2 use a proven solid male..

Thanks Goo. Yeah That does make a lot of sense.
The CS seed would be less likely to herm because its not in it's gene's
(didnt get the herm trait from a parent.);)
I get it.

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

makes sense to me nicely put

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Agreed on the packing too. I like to expose the crown above the soil when I up pot. A week or so after the transplant youll see thick roots forming at the base of the plant b/c they are getting so much co2 from the exposure. Ill try to take a pic of my flower plants to show you what im talking about. Fuckin old oak tree looking shit. When Itranplant i pack the dirt down slightly on the sides to make sure shes in there. No more than that. Never smash the plants root system. I want to be able to water them and see the soil sinking and settling by itself and not just have the water running off b/c theyre packed in there.
IMG 4943

N

nightmarecreature

I think I gave it 2 many pumps....Oops..View attachment 333459

Holy crap! I have a 7 year old pump sprayer and it still works. I've never seen that before!

I drank mosquito dunks by accident once. I was mixing the dunks in the kitchen and I put it in a party cup. Well I was drinking water in a clean party cup and I mixed them up, I drank the mosquito dunk water! My mouth taste like metal for a whole day!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Dam bro that sux.
At least the mesquites won't bit me 2nite..
Holy crap! I have a 7 year old pump sprayer and it still works. I've never seen that before!

I drank mosquito dunks by accident once. I was mixing the dunks in the kitchen and I put it in a party cup. Well I was drinking water in a clean party cup and I mixed them up, I drank the mosquito dunk water! My mouth taste like metal for a whole day!
Damn.. This is 1 thing I've always worried about.. My stoner ass always does 1 good bone head move per day in the grow room.. 99% of the time it's b'cuz I'm so stoned...Oops..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Have u guys ever had a spray bottle explode on u? 2day I did.. Juss doing my normal Azamax spray & the bottle exploded.. In my face eyes & mouth.. It's some sick ass tasting shit.. Good thing it was only Azamax & not AVID..View attachment 333456
Now I'm not playin aroundView attachment 333458
You were spraying Azamax without a respirator or goggles/safety glasses...read the literature and check the reentry interval time...That's bad form my man, wear the gear :blackeye:

Latest posts

Top Bottom