Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
3 diff teas, 3 diff foliars, pred nematodes, frass, mykos, amino aide, infinity, and age old grow.

All too easy, but may seem like a lot going on if your not actively involved with the daily rigors of indoor growing. I can not do all those things, and they will crawl or grow reg speed or I can make them dance!!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
wait Baba, Those plants only vegged 3 weeks? That cant be right, can it?
I Know you have a hella green thumb..but wtf?
It would take me two months (or more) to grow a plant that big.
.Im doing something wrong..probalby a few things wrong. :confused:

What kind of soil are you useing Baba G?

and what's a Rootmaker pot?:p
try some Rootmaker hard plastic containers Ken!! Seriously, get a couple 5 gallon containers or a 3 gal and watch how big you can grow in them and how fast they grow. My yields have been much stronger since I went all flowering plants in these! I'll find you a link for a pic

Black Gold soil, nothing added, just poured straight in and then I do an insect frass dust, mykos dust and plant after dipping the clone/cube in fresh tea. I also use the rest of that tea on first watering. When I plant into the 5 gallon rootmakers I do fresh black gold, Tbsp of frass, 2 Tbsp of mykos and keep the magic going!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Ken, this pic is 15 days before that one I showed last.
This pic is 7/30 and that other was 8/15 and the 8/15 pic is 3 days into flowering.
This second Pic here is the first day of flower. So, 13 days has elapsed between these 2 photos Ken!!!
IMG 4368

IMG 4408

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Trust me Ken, I didn't always have veg speeds like this, it has been years in the making to get the recipe I have for allowing plants to thrive! I have more bottles and bags of nutes than most I know, but I use it all sparingly and sometimes just one use of a product per run is all I need to help the plants flourish. I get bored feeding a one part...lol

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I can't stand sitting and waiting for the plants, I will research and do whatever I can do to help spur them on. Oh, they have been through sulfur vape too before transition.

Agree on the sulphur too. I put a burn down on them first couple nights after flip. Get any random spores knocked out.

Rocking the Black Gold too baba. Super rich soil and the girls love it

Heres a bed of half sfv and half fire at 50 some odd days. Black gold soil. Feeding pbp bloom and heavy pk guano teas with added rock phosphate, oyster and epsom. Just hit them with some rock resinator a few days back. Starting to get a fade. Leaf curl from the plain watering right before the pic. Proppin floppys yo
OG Bed

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ken, this pic is 15 days before that one I showed last.
This pic is 7/30 and that other was 8/15 and the 8/15 pic is 3 days into flowering.
This second Pic here is the first day of flower. So, 13 days has elapsed between these 2 photos Ken!!!
View attachment 333247
View attachment 333248
So, two weeks between those pics almost. One week in 3.5incher containers vegging too and one week in the tray vegging in it's original cube = 4 weeks max veg time.
Amazing!! :eek:

Thanks for all the Awesome Info Baba!!!
I will be studying it ..(I'm sure others will too!)

I need to get better at this! :banghead:

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
For sure Ken, it's just practice. Paying major attention to detail and noticing the lil nuances and how big a diff they make. I'm very particular with all aspects of the grow...I won't even let anyone else transplant...lol They pack the dirt down too hard, that is bad, slows down everything!!!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I peel off all the bottom leaves when I transplant, I spur them on at every chance. Watering the right amount helps, supercropping at the right time(must be healthy to bounce back properly without lost time). Not overdoing it but giving the right stuff at the right time helps. I grew nothing but Lavy which is closest to purple urkle and had to learn how to make em grow and yield to make that strain work for me.
Too dry and hot in veg slows them down too, they want moisture and cool lighting in spring(veg)...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I prefer to grow all new leaves basically when I do a transplanting. I don't take off all nodes or leaves but the bottom 1/3 easily. It makes spraying easier, and leaves less place for insects to gather and plan...lol It spurs on the growth, just like a good foliar during the 4-6 hour dark period in veg time.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I spray them every other day or every 3 days the one week period they are technically rooted but still in cube under cfl. They are completely hardened as I don't dome them the last 10 days or so of that part of life. Nitrozyme, and then ancient amber or a fulvic acid source alternated for foliar. I spray with the cfl on, this is crucial. They always gain vigor from this.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
For sure Ken, it's just practice. Paying major attention to detail and noticing the lil nuances and how big a diff they make. I'm very particular with all aspects of the grow...I won't even let anyone else transplant...lol They pack the dirt down too hard, that is bad, slows down everything!!!

Agreed on the packing too. I like to expose the crown above the soil when I up pot. A week or so after the transplant youll see thick roots forming at the base of the plant b/c they are getting so much co2 from the exposure. Ill try to take a pic of my flower plants to show you what im talking about. Fuckin old oak tree looking shit. When Itranplant i pack the dirt down slightly on the sides to make sure shes in there. No more than that. Never smash the plants root system. I want to be able to water them and see the soil sinking and settling by itself and not just have the water running off b/c theyre packed in there.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
guaranteed I keep my lights further from my plants than most grows I see on here, of course I'm not air cooled but I think a lot of folks overdo the plants directly under their hood and they pale or show stressor signs first and the perimeter of their lighting is deeper green and bigger nugs...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Agreed on the packing too. I like to expose the crown above the soil when I up pot. A week or so after the transplant youll see thick roots forming at the base of the plant b/c they are getting so much co2 from the exposure. Ill try to take a pic of my flower plants to show you what im talking about. Fuckin old oak tree looking shit. When Itranplant i pack the dirt down slightly on the sides to make sure shes in there. No more than that. Never smash the plants root system. I want to be able to water them and see the soil sinking and settling by itself and not just have the water running off b/c theyre packed in there.
exactly, let the water settle it....you know. Love my white roots turned half woodies on the top of my soil...lol

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Youre liking the nitro huh baba?
nitrozyme sprayed from the 7th day on on my cuts. I do water with the clonex seedling solution or whatever it is, also do the soak with them. And I do use rockwool, only for cuts but I swore off rwool for ever and then realized how much faster it is for me and how much better OG's and hard to root strains root in rockwool for me. I grew up on oasis and then bark plugs(rapid rooter and i hort plugs eventually was my main) then rwool just did it better...lol
I did hate on rwool for years though

Latest posts

Top Bottom