caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Outdoor Forum cut GSC

Cookietop921

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I would of swore its the thin mint. Did DHN have cuts of GSC over two years ago? My friend I got it from around G-Ville way is the guy who had that 28.6 % THC test from SC Labs from WAY back I seen the paperwork at his crib. Just figured since this cut showed up here when the only other name people were calling cookies was fortune it's the thin mint. Also the way the buds triangle a lot. It's the highest THC they had tested up to that point in a flower. This thing wreaks of mint with a heavy dough smell. Taste exactly like freshen baked cookies. Thanks for all input!
That's a good question doggie & I'm not sure when DHN started vending the DHN Platinum Cookies? But when I say "DHN" Platinum Cookies "DHN" is juss the vender not the creator.. I've read that it was L-O-U that created that cut & DHN juss vends it 2 clubs.. I'm thinking L-O-U is from up there where ur talkin bout<< somewhere in them NorCal mountains..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Clone update:

1st 2 root was the sour bubble boys..LOL << in 10'days
After 12 days I got animal cookies,GSC s1, sour bubble,sour pebbles.. Still waiting on OGKB & DHN platinum cookies.. The animal cookies roots fast & healthy

Animal Cookies- rooted in 12 days

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Post a pic of the Sour Pebbs cuts. Did u flower that beast of lady yet?
I was in a rush 2day & didn't get a chance 2 take a flick.. But yea that beast is in flower now she's a big girl about as tall as me..she is only 12 days in so I'm juss starting 2 get tiny buds.. I'll get a flick up in a few days when I get back from vacation..
Nice win, Goo! I hope the Raiders win tomorrow. That would be even better for ya, bro.
Thanks doggie it was a great win!! That would b great if we can win on Monday.. It's "FUCK THE BRONCOS" weekend... LOL

We don't play 2morro dog were on Monday nite doggie.. 2morro is a day off so I'm headed 2 the beach..

DAT

DAT

oh these cookies and mookies look so deelishious!
I found a seed in one of my cookies.
If I don't see the the Girl Scout symbol stamp on the seed is a real cookie seed?
Is the official Girl Scout symbol a dildo with wings?
Also. I have been enduldging in GScookies with Starbucks Pike Place tall. soon after starbucks I begin to have anxiety attacks and have to take a clonazepam. Does this happened to anyone else who drinks starbucks with cookies?

J

jaybudding

Nice win, Goo! I hope the Raiders win tomorrow. That would be even better for ya, bro.
RAIDERNATION!!! We better kill the donks!!! Fuck the broncos all week all year ALL FOREVER!!!.
RIP AL DAVIS Just Win Baby Win!

Top Bottom