Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jaybudding

That shit must be awesome!! I love games like that! Well we lost Goo but We are gonna kick their asses in Oakland! Damn I hate losing to The Donks!!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That shit must be awesome!! I love games like that! Well we lost Goo but We are gonna kick their asses in Oakland! Damn I hate losing to The Donks!!!
Saturday nites in Fresno on game day r the best.. I've been going 2 the Bulldog games since I was a kid & when Bulldog Stadium is full it's pretty crazy.. We're pretty loud & make it ruff on any team entering r Dog House!! It's the greatest feeling ever after a big victory.. We're not quite Oakland b'cuz we only fit about 41-43 thousand DOGS in2 the Dog House but were juss as crazy b'cuz most of the dog house is Oakland Raider Fans<< u know how it goes down in Cali ur a OAKLAND FAN or sf fan <<<< tiny lowercase letters LOL!! We got more Raider fans in Fresno..

Yea the Raiders got there ass kicked lastnite but we'll b ready 4 round 2 in Oakland!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hopefully Pryor will be good to go against the skins. He took a good shot to the dome and the refs should of thrown a flag. Muthafucka lowered his helmet right into him. Glad to see the RAIDER NATION is alive and well here on the Farm.
That sure would of been a flag if we hit a player like that but they don't see if players cheap shot us.. That was hella weak..

J

jaybudding

That sure would of been a flag if we hit a player like that but they don't see if players cheap shot us.. That was hella weak..
If they were watching the other team they would have but their too busy trying to fuck us. Damn zebras killed our first completion for a first.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The new cookie cuts root fast & bud fast.. Animal,OGKB,& GSC S1 root fast & start 2 bud fast... I'm gettin nice bud formation on them way better then the forum cuts bud formation.. The forum cut is juss gettin hairy but the animal,OGKB,s1 have Lil buds.. I can tell there gunna produce more then the forum cut..

Aligee

Aligee

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Nice update Goo! That bagseed has a weird look going on. What are you feeding all those cookies bro?

Top Bottom