• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Its My Pleasure Goo! :woot: Glad to do it
Next I will bring the Bubba Kush and Grape invaders! Fire dog too...I forgot those!
And the Sativas will be ready in a few weeks!

Platinum Cookies
Buds & Roses CutView attachment 345673
Now that I got the platinum cookies & Animal I'll run them side by side 2 show there not the same cut.. At least they didnt seem the same when me & Ali compared flicks.. She is unrooted so she gets her own domeView attachment 345675

I dig the dome!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I have been reading thru this thread...there is some great work in here farmers...and great discussions. So with Goo's permissions I was hoping to throw up some pics to see if I can get help identifying whether or not this cut is a GSC at all. I picked it up at the Cloner's Market...label'd GSC "Thin Mint"...but this shop for me is in question about the labeling...like most shops I guess...lol! Of course environment and feeding will have some play...most of my leaves are thinner...but my OG leaves come out thinner than most. From pics I have been looking at...I see similar things in the leaf structure as Animal Cookies, maybe the OGKB and I see similarities in the bud structure and purpling. This could just be that tho...similarities.... I am out of the GSC loop tho...lol...any help would be much appreciated.

Here is like the first week of flower I believe....

DSC00329

DSC00330

Here is like 35 days I believe..she had quite the stretch to this point...and the leaves really thinned out by this point

DSC00397

DSC00402

DSC00405

These shots were taken at 49 days...there is some purpling coming on now. The smells are finally coming thru...but real faint...kinda of like a bland smell that's starting to turn sweeter...

DSC00497

DSC00498

DSC00499

DSC00501

shawnskush

shawnskush

I have been reading thru this thread...there is some great work in here farmers...and great discussions. So with Goo's permissions I was hoping to throw up some pics to see if I can get help identifying whether or not this cut is a GSC at all. I picked it up at the Cloner's Market...label'd GSC "Thin Mint"...but this shop for me is in question about the labeling...like most shops I guess...lol! Of course environment and feeding will have some play...most of my leaves are thinner...but my OG leaves come out thinner than most. From pics I have been looking at...I see similar things in the leaf structure as Animal Cookies, maybe the OGKB and I see similarities in the bud structure and purpling. This could just be that tho...similarities.... I am out of the GSC loop tho...lol...any help would be much appreciated.

View attachment 345768

View attachment 345769

Here is like 35 days I believe..she had quite the stretch to this point...and the leaves really thinned out by this point

View attachment 345770

View attachment 345771

View attachment 345772

These shots were taken at 49 days...there is some purpling coming on now. The smells are finally coming thru...but real faint...kinda of like a bland smell that's starting to turn sweeter...

View attachment 345773

View attachment 345774

View attachment 345775

View attachment 345776

Looks like phantom cookies maybe...doesnt Look like forum very much to me... It definitely doesnt seem like the animal and ogkb with their weird leaf growth

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

View attachment 345768
G
View attachment 345769

View attachment 345770

View attachment 345771

View attachment 345772

View attachment 345773

View attachment 345774

View attachment 345775

View attachment 345776
There r only 2 cookie cuts with thin og like leafs< << not leaf blades or leaf finger thickness I'm talkin the thickness of the actual leaf.. Animal Cookies & Platinum Cookies (Buds & Roses cut) both have thinner leafs but not quite as thin as OG leafs that Taco up.. Forum & OGKB both have leather thick leafs as thick as 3 leafs glued together..DHN Platinum Cookies is on the thinner side 2..

Ur picks in early veg kinda looked platinum cookie like (Buds & Roses cut) but on the leaf blades saw blade teeth look 2 jagged & later in flower the leafs blades thin out 2 sativa like.. All cookie buds blow up almost the same with a little bit of hairs but the hairs r thick like Salmon Creek & cookie buds get super rock hard & dense... The buds r always blown up major fat & dense but not super donk dick huge colas... Cookie buds usually have bubba Kush like buds like golf ball Ur buds don't look like that there not as dense & hella sharp pointy tops with lots of thin hairs..

Peep out this platinum cookie bud shot I JACKED from Buds & Roses Instagram << THIS IS NOT MY PIC!! Those buds were not grown by me I juss jacked the pic 2 show u

I show that pic b'cuz it's the cut ur pic closest resembled but it's not the same.. & it's not animal ether..

At least from the looks of the pics that would b my best guess.. Sorry 2 post the bad news

T

tipper619sd

View attachment 345768

View attachment 345769

View attachment 345770

View attachment 345771

View attachment 345772

View attachment 345773

View attachment 345774

View attachment 345775

View attachment 345776

Crazy looking leafs and what a crazzy plant. Looks sativa dom but has crazy ridges on the leafs . Almost blue dreamish in the bud structure and leaf but crazy purp.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Thanks for replying Shawn...

Thanks for clarifying a lot of things for me Goo. Great information here...and thanks for leaf clarification.

Thanks tipper...

Appreciate the replies from all...

Here is a question for you....maybe I missed it somewhere in reading...apologize if I overlooked it. What's the deal with the "Thin Mint" cut...and why don't you hear much about it. Only heard about it from the place I picked up the clone...and then another example is Cali Connect in their description.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks for replying Shawn...

Thanks for clarifying a lot of things for me Goo. Great information here...and thanks for leaf clarification.

Thanks tipper...

Appreciate the replies from all...

Here is a question for you....maybe I missed it somewhere in reading...apologize if I overlooked it. What's the deal with the "Thin Mint" cut...and why don't you hear much about it. Only heard about it from the place I picked up the clone...and then another example is Cali Connect in their description.
The thin mint cut is kinda like a legend.. The thin mint cut is said 2 b the original cookie cut but it was juss called Girl Scout cookies from the start.. Then online people started posting different cuts & Jigga & the cookie fam said those ain't the original cuts.. Jigga said his cut tasted like thin mints then I started 2 notice online people talking about the thin mint cut.. I don't actually think its a cut it's kinda how the online community dubbed jiggas cut<< Jigga calls it Girl Scout cookies.. I think the clubs in L.A. Started that online talk about a thin mint cut.. Since Jigga said were running a stunt dubble people started asking then where is jiggas thin mint cut at>> I think that's where the thin mint names got its birth.. Juss a thought..

Jigga says nobody has his cut & were all running stunt dubbles.. That's y u don't see the thin mint cut.. I don't think there is such a thing.. I think it's a online legend.. I think it's juss a discriprion of jiggas original Girl Scout cookie cut but some how people started 2 call the origanal Girl Scout cookie the thin mint cut..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty

View attachment 345768

View attachment 345769

View attachment 345770

View attachment 345771

View attachment 345772

View attachment 345773

View attachment 345774

View attachment 345775

View attachment 345776
The serration isn't looking cookie like to me and the color of green on the leaves is much more alligator green versus deep dark bluish/green and the COOKIES should truly reek!! The structure of that plant and all purple color look way like the sherbet to me which if has any cookies in it is minimal and not that great imo...but from a pic I can't be certain. But I don't see the rounded lil leaves in the nugs or the hue and oily tint of forum at all...

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Thanks Goo...

So...we are in speculation as to what the original cut is?

Has jigga posted pictures of his cut anywhere? Pictures you could use for comparison anyway...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks Goo...

So...we are in speculation as to what the original cut is?

Has jigga posted pictures of his cut anywhere? Pictures you could use for comparison anyway...
Yes the original cut is said 2 be still in jiggas garden & he said nobody has his cut b'cuz it's never been released.. But I believe it has been released already & it's the OGKB cut..LOL
Jigga posted his cut on IG & it looks like the OGKB cut 2 me.. There is also a good story about the platinum cookies from buds & roses & some say that could possibly be the origanl<< but I don't think they quite look the same 2 me.. On iG Jigga wasn't 2 happy about NorCalKid & gage green working the OGKB in2 a seed line<< is Jigga upset b'cuz OGKB is his original cut? Who knows but I do know Jigga didn't get mad about any other cut..LOL

Juss my thoughts here

HappyTrailz

HappyTrailz

I've been reading this thread for days... looking to try this strain out stain out my next run. Is there any place in the bay that has this? I usually go to Elemental to get my cuts. I'll travel anywhere except for harborside, had too many bad experiences at that place. I apologize if it's already been said. But this thread is huge!!! It seems like it's a gamble from any of the clubs from what I've read so far. Thank you farmers!

B

Beeobee

cali connections girls scout cookies are they bunk? or can I get maybe something that looks and smells like the real deal.

J

jaybudding

Yes im glad no more domes for me or experimenting with this product that product! Ive found one product that straight makes cuts root! ive soaked cuts for days sometimes i just recut tip before i plug them in!
What do you use I haven't been cloning in cubes in a while I need some tips I have been using a turbo cloner. So you dip in water is that phd water and what else do you use?

J

jaybudding

Yes the original cut is said 2 be still in jiggas garden & he said nobody has his cut b'cuz it's never been released.. But I believe it has been released already & it's the OGKB cut..LOL
Jigga posted his cut on IG & it looks like the OGKB cut 2 me.. There is also a good story about the platinum cookies from buds & roses & some say that could possibly be the origanl<< but I don't think they quite look the same 2 me.. On iG Jigga wasn't 2 happy about NorCalKid & gage green working the OGKB in2 a seed line<< is Jigga upset b'cuz OGKB is his original cut? Who knows but I do know Jigga didn't get mad about any other cut..LOL

Juss my thoughts here
Whats the buds and roses story???

J

jaybudding

I've been reading this thread for days... looking to try this strain out stain out my next run. Is there any place in the bay that has this? I usually go to Elemental to get my cuts. I'll travel anywhere except for harborside, had too many bad experiences at that place. I apologize if it's already been said. But this thread is huge!!! It seems like it's a gamble from any of the clubs from what I've read so far. Thank you farmers!
too bad because harbor side carries DHN Plat GSC that's good other than that Im not sure.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Whats the buds and roses story???
This is another 1 of my stoned thoughts but I think the buds & roses cut is the same as Evokes $500 cut.. But don't 4get I've never smoked either of the cuts so this is juss a guess. Evoke once said that his cut was purchased by a club owner from L.A. That drove 2 S.F. Sunset Distrect & payed I think 5 g's 4 the cut then later sold the cut for I think 1 g to another guy.. Then that cut was vended out for $500 at a L.A. Club.. I could b completely wrong about the story & the cuts might not b the same.. But I think they r..

That's y I say platinum cookies has a good story 2.. Im juss not sure if it's true or not.. No facts in my story it's juss a stoner tail!!

HappyTrailz

HappyTrailz

too bad because harbor side carries DHN Plat GSC that's good other than that Im not sure.
Yeah it's pretty sad, I've tried their cuts twice and both times they gave me some random shiz along with some bugs! I only grow a few times a year so i was hoping to get one of the better yielding strains. Elemental carries Burning Bush cookies "key lime pheno"? So maybe i'll try that out. Elemental doesn't carry a huge selection, but at least they're labeled correctly. They also have their DHN cuts off to the side from all other cuts. Last few runs have been nothing but dark heart which have been my best runs. So I'm kinda scared to try out another vendors product. Anybody familiar with BB?

shawnskush

shawnskush

Yeah it's pretty sad, I've tried their cuts twice and both times they gave me some random shiz along with some bugs! I only grow a few times a year so i was hoping to get one of the better yielding strains. Elemental carries Burning Bush cookies "key lime pheno"? So maybe i'll try that out. Elemental doesn't carry a huge selection, but at least they're labeled correctly. They also have their DHN cuts off to the side from all other cuts. Last few runs have been nothing but dark heart which have been my best runs. So I'm kinda scared to try out another vendors product. Anybody familiar with BB?

the key lime is dank!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
This is another 1 of my stoned thoughts but I think the buds & roses cut is the same as Evokes $500 cut.. But don't 4get I've never smoked either of the cuts so this is juss a guess. Evoke once said that his cut was purchased by a club owner from L.A. That drove 2 S.F. Sunset Distrect & payed I think 5 g's 4 the cut then later sold the cut for I think 1 g to another guy.. Then that cut was vended out for $500 at a L.A. Club.. I could b completely wrong about the story & the cuts might not b the same.. But I think they r..

That's y I say platinum cookies has a good story 2.. Im juss not sure if it's true or not.. No facts in my story it's juss a stoner tail!!

I like reading all the storys! :woot:
and I probably missed this part,and Ali told me some stuff about the forum cut and how it was passed down
But Im still wonderingthis...... if Jigga's keeper is OGKB, where did forum cookies cut come from?
a s1 ? or just a different pheno(sister?) that got out?
sorry if this has been explained already ....:facepalm:
My memory isn't so good lately and I don't pay attention very well..:confused:

Job hazard:p

Top Bottom