Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn dank!!!! Cant wait till my cookies are out the oven! I love football wish I could make the game is it a home game?
It sure is here in town 2nite at 7:00.. It's homecoming nite.. The Dogs r gunna wear there old school helmets 2nite

J

jaybudding

It sure is here in town 2nite at 7:00.. It's homecoming nite.. The Dogs r gunna wear there old school helmets 2nite

Yes theres nothing like getting nugs along with the cuttings! Home Game G! Ranked No.17 in the Nation QB is a Heisman candidate David Carrs lil bro!
Yeah that shit sounds dope! Gonna be a good game! Yeah I know what you mean when I got my cut from buds and roses I picked up some of their flowers!

bigcountry77

bigcountry77

Here are a couple pics of my Platinum GSC cut from Buds and Roses on about day 45 here

IMG 0003
IMG 0009
IMG 0015

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I must do something right I got root nubs in 2 days and my clones are still healthy! Platinum GSC from Buds and Roses. Setting up my next run its getting so close I can almost taste the COOKIES!!View attachment 346553View attachment 346554
Nice work that's fast.. After 5 days my buds & roses cut is starting 2 do her thing.. The bottom of the stem is now gettin swollen & I no roots r about 2 pop out anyday now 2day is day 6.. I hope she roots fast so I can get her in the next lineup >> the Face Off Bx2 run with animal,OGKB,& forum cut.. Maybe a short 2-3 week veg will give Platinum Cookies time 2 jump in on the action.. It's funny how u can almost taste the cookies b'cuz in my room with different cookies but not a full light of cookies I'm gettin powerful massive cookie funk action goin.. I can actually taste it.. Pure cookie dough in the air super super strong.. & I don't actually like when any strain over powers everything >> that's 1 reason y I run lots of different strains so nuthin becomes overwhelming.. I can't Stand running a full light of only 1 strain.. The smell of that 1 strain is 2 strong 4 me<< at least if it's a fire ass stinky ass strain.. Smelling that same funk in the air for months almost ruins it 4 me.. I still get hella loaded but that funk will get real old 4 me & I won't enjoy it as much.. It's like 1 of those 2 much of a good thing is bad type things 4 me.. If I mix the run I'm gettin different funks blended 2gether so when I burn every strain it's not the same exact strong funk I've been smellin in the air 4 months..LOL I know what every1 is thinking rite now>> Goo is a fuckin weirdo that guy is nuts.. Maybe? But I juss don't like the same super funk.. It gets 2 strong 4 me then starts 2 feel like it burns my nose when I smell that major funk..

But back 2 my point my room has 2 many cookies & the funk is gettin 2 strong & I can taste it.. This run has like 6 forum cuts,2 animal Cookies, & 1 each of OGKB,DHN Platinum Cookies,& GSC S1.. Plus I stuffed many extras like Sour Bubble,FPOG,Sour Pebbles,StarFighter,WiFi #1,Angels Kush,yeti OG & FireDog.. & still cookies is taking over in the funk department.. Ur gunna have some serious major cookie funk in the air runnin a grip of platinum Cookies..That's a good thing but a bad thing 4 my nose..LOL
Good luck when the super cookie run doggie..

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

I feel the same way goo. right now I have a light of widow and blue dream running and by the time harvest comes I'm gonna be over over it, until I want to get high LOL.

so to balance out I started a light of blue haze, blue dream, cherry pie, Diablo og, blueberry, platinum bubba, and my first cloneville gsc. harvest will be cured for Christmas and the new year yee

J

jaybudding

But back 2 my point my room has 2 many cookies & the funk is gettin 2 strong & I can taste it.. This run has like 6 forum cuts,2 animal Cookies, & 1 each of OGKB,DHN Platinum Cookies,& GSC S1.. Plus I stuffed many extras like Sour Bubble,FPOG,Sour Pebbles,StarFighter,WiFi #1,Angels Kush,yeti OG & FireDog.. & still cookies is taking over in the funk department.. Ur gunna have some serious major cookie funk in the air runnin a grip of platinum Cookies..That's a good thing but a bad thing 4 my nose..LOL
Good luck when the super cookie run doggie..
Yeah Ill prob have like two lights of cookies and two lights of OGs with other random shit like strawberry cough and GDP and cherry pie taking the middle light. My house even with the carbon filter smells like this sweet fruity OG kush right now I need that cookie funk in the mix.

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

Dayummmmmmm alll you felllaz catching wrekkkkk with the GSCookies.I Solute to all you Ganja Kingz making it possible to view your gardens of one of the many dankest herbs on earth ....Cookie story:
Its funny as fuk when i took some cookies recently for the first time down to Tijuana,da homeys where like whatz it kalled? i said cookies and they said QUE? likeeeeee GALLETASSSssSSs? and i said yezirr like GALLETAS for those that dont kno that means cookies in spanish. Da TJ smokerz and hood will never forget those fat joints of Cookies that where in the air that night,had the club smelling like an Oven Of Coookie funk.ES1 get at me compadre

Top Bottom