Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

But ogkb got sold/gifted/given to a seed company. And is being given away everyday to different people it will come around. I think the fact that a seed company has it really affected its ability to be locked down. I don't like it when dudes say stuff is on lock and I see a thousand dudes with it that's straight bullshit its not on lock when those thousand oh only gave it to one dude.

All said was a seed company has it so its not on lock your idea of on lock is diff than mine if you want something on lock you don't give it to nobody especially a seed company. LOL

So are you assuming that if a few breeders have it they will hand it out too? I mean granted- I hate Gage Green and his ass is shady, but selling hybrids vs giving out a cut is completely different. Docta has it too and his hybrids are waiting the OK before he goes anywhere with it. So assuming just because some folks have the cut doesn't mean its getting shared.

Some people like myself and Goo still respect the game. Docta does, we'll see if Gage does. But in the end the few that have it are the people who have respected it at the moment- id still say its on lock from my perspective. And most the folks that do have it, wanna keep it that way. I feel where folks like Doc are going though, because the reality is someone will probably fuck it up eventually, so why not start finding the new new using it as a platform especially if he was ok'd by the cut holder.

Aligee

Aligee

The homie kicked me this zip of some B&R cookies lastnite!Good looking out, mines is still wet!!

So Goo'..Ken lets Smoke OUT!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hows that sledgehammer Goo? I love me some bubba hybrids
The SledgeHammer Bubba is nice.. Its a creeper type high.. Me & my girl smoked a bowl & I told her after the bowl it's SlegdeHammer bubba how do u like it.. She said I don't know I'm still waiting 2 get high..WTF ur not high & she said not yet.. Juss wait. & within a few mins BAM the hammer strikes down hella hard & TKO she was out..LOL within mins << from talkin shit 2 TKO super fast.. She woke up later & I said what happened? She was like that shit is strong..LOL

Perfect name 4 that strain.. It's a powerful relaxing body high & it worked great 4 back pain.. It made my whole body tingle with a satisfying heavy indica high.. Night time weed.. Don't smoke if u want 2 get things done.. & 4sho don't smoke with ur girl at night if u want 2 get some.. LOL

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

The SledgeHammer Bubba is nice.. Its a creeper type high.. Me & my girl smoked a bowl & I told her after the bowl it's SlegdeHammer bubba how do u like it.. She said I don't know I'm still waiting 2 get high..WTF ur not high & she said not yet.. Juss wait. & within a few mins BAM the hammer strikes down hella hard & TKO she was out..LOL within mins << from talkin shit 2 TKO super fast.. She woke up later & I said what happened? She was like that shit is strong..LOL

Perfect name 4 that strain.. It's a powerful relaxing body high & it worked great 4 back pain.. It made my whole body tingle with a satisfying heavy indica high.. Night time weed.. Don't smoke if u want 2 get things done.. & 4sho don't smoke with ur girl at night if u want 2 get some.. LOL
Sounds like the next big thing...sledgehammer why don't caaaalll my name lol

J

jaybudding

Yeah you guys really blew that out of wack! You guys are jumping my shit because I said I don't think some strain is on lock cause a seed company has it.

Aligee

Aligee

But ogkb got sold/gifted/given to a seed company. And is being given away everyday to different people it will come around. I think the fact that a seed company has it really affected its ability to be locked down. I don't like it when dudes say stuff is on lock and I see a thousand dudes with it that's straight bullshit its not on lock when those thousand oh only gave it to one dude.

Yeah you guys really blew that out of wack! You guys are jumping my shit because I said I don't think some strain is on lock cause a seed company has it.
Yep! That's what I said.
Your post make it seem that your upset about strains on lock! Idk thats how i see it..Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom