Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DAT

DAT

Goozterz , thanks for the most excellent smoke report on Sledgehammer Bubba. I most definetly need that medication. After working long hours at a stressful job dealing with sick terminally dying patients everyday , they come to me like a revolving door. Sometimes the horrific diseases I see haunt and torment my fragile eggshell mind deep into the night leaving me with terrible insomnia. Im presently enjoying the medicinal effects of Bubba Kush but I need just a bit more and Sledgehammer Bubba sounds perfect for me. Have a fantastic weekend !!

J

jaybudding

Goozterz , thanks for the most excellent smoke report on Sledgehammer Bubba. I most definetly need that medication. After working long hours at a stressful job dealing with sick terminally dying patients everyday , they come to me like a revolving door. Sometimes the horrific diseases I see haunt and torment my fragile eggshell mind deep into the night leaving me with terrible insomnia. Im presently enjoying the medicinal effects of Bubba Kush but I need just a bit more and Sledgehammer Bubba sounds perfect for me. Have a fantastic weekend !!
wow that bubba sounds dank!

Amber

Amber

DSC03221

T

tipper619sd

Yea it would of sucked but I still got the whole pack on deck.. I only popped 2 beans & found that pheno.. I'm guessing I got more fire still & who knows maybe even better?

I am for sure u got some killer beans . Possibly better who knows but i know shes is straight dankness !

T

tipper619sd

That is stacking more then forum from the looks of things but forum does grow fast & puts out rock hard buds pretty fast but ur look a bit different..it's early & hard 2 tell so I can't say 4sho yet.. Animal stacks bigger but still looks like the forum cut & u could have platinum cookies & I haven't flowered mine or even vegged her so I'm not 2 sure. It looks nice & u should start 2 get some nice cookie funk soon

awesome thanks goo , well makes me feel a lil better knowing my boy didnt feed me bs. He said these were different type of cookies just didnt know if he mixed up the labels. He does have forum and supposedly thin mint and some gsc but this is my first run with her so im working out the kinks but might just have to run straight gsc next run thy way these girls are growing.

Amber

Amber

She is the only one I still have. I have almost got rid of it so many times. I gotta tell you she is the slowest growing plant I have ever seen next to some cati of my mans of course. Thing is it just gives you these super tasty little nuggets. Come get it I gotta get my numbers in order.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

She is the only one I still have. I have almost got rid of it so many times. I gotta tell you she is the slowest growing plant I have ever seen next to some cati of my mans of course. Thing is it just gives you these super tasty little nuggets. Come get it I gotta get my numbers in order.
That's the "DHN" Platinum Cookies u got Amber that's y she veggs slow as fuck<< it's good smoke but juss 2 slow growth wise.. U need 2 get ur hands on the Forum cut b'cuz forum cut grows super fast & will out veg prolly any strain ur growing.. Or the "Buds & Roses" Platinum Cookies both forum cut & B&R platinum cookies veg on beast mode.. I know what ur thinking & yes it's confusing b'cuz there r 2 very different Platinum Cookies >> DHN & Bud & Roses.. Forum cut & B&R cut both won cups

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Everythings looking great Goo! Keep em coming! Im gonna have to give one of these "Cookies" cuts a go to see what all this hype is about. One of the few cuts I havent run!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I 4got 2 mention at or around day 35-38 the DHN Platinum Cookies Hermed on me.. On most of the lower bottom popcorn shit I should of cleaned up hermed everywhere<< bananas & balls or not balls but a single ball & bananas everywhere.. This was my falt b'cuz I'd guess heat stress b'cuz my temps hit 86 everyday & I've even seen 90.. No AC this time of year>> fall & spring time I don't use my AC.. I was also given a heads up about this picky strain.. Ali said she would herm if not happy.. Also around day 40-42 I noticed a single nanner on the Yeti OG.. This plants get inspected every 3-4 days so I think I cought them early b4 they opened but who knows? So far I'm juss gunna pluck the nanners & watch.. Some strains u can pluck the nanners & they won't come back & other strains juss keep poppin nanners.. I usually would toss the DHN b'cuz it popped so many but she is budding so nice with a lil different sent then the others I juss want 2 taste her so bad <<I've been growing her 4 like 8 months... LOL
If I see any more nanner action I'm juss gunna toss her outside 2 finish..

Latest posts

Top Bottom