• Tagged users None
LeafLady

LeafLady

looking good leadsled.

gscflowers-jpg.257789

Gscflowers
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

they love calcium just like og's if not more......

Mine is starting to purp.....she really looks wonky as fuck because she is seeded and I was testing solutions on this one. anyways... super tiny yeilder, nice smells that are def unique. very unique.

I'll post a pic even though it looks pretty beat other than the nug it self.

S

skywalkerss

Yeah sled and leaf those pics are speechless good. Love How you got her stack up great too leaf....thats the best pic iv seen of her with some actaull colas....philthy is straight doing it too tho....you too Goo...that girl is gunna be a straight tree in a few weeks!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I want to check out your pics down with dirt.. you said your Gsc hit 9 leaf blades you said last time if I remember correct..?? No matter how healthy mines are they haven't hit 9 blades yet. I Wonder why..?? Are you flowering yours..??

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
I like you DWD, what you called butchered others would call a little worked hahah nothing wrong with perfectionism, keep it up!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm flowering my next batch.. I flipped them 2 days ago when there short b'cuz there some major stretching strains..both Girl Scout Cookies #1 & #2, Fruity Pebble OG, WiFi #1, Cherry Pie, Angels Kush, Lemon Alien Dawg.. Most of those strains stretch but not the Angels Kush & I've never flowered the Cherry Pie (GDP) pheno b4 so those 2 strains will prolly end up boosted on some buckets after the stretch of the other plants..

Day 1 flower.. Notice how small I'm flowering these plants.. There all around the size of the bottom of the tent zipper.. Lets see how much they stretch..

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

I'm flowering my next batch.. I flipped them 2 days ago when there short b'cuz there some major stretching strains..both Girl Scout Cookies #1 & #2, Fruity Pebble OG, WiFi #1, Cherry Pie, Angels Kush, Lemon Alien Dawg.. Most of those strains stretch but not the Angels Kush & I've never flowered the Cherry Pie (GDP) pheno b4 so those 2 strains will prolly end up boosted on some buckets after the stretch of the other plants..

Day 1 flower.. Notice how small I'm flowering these plants.. There all around the size of the bottom of the tent zipper.. Lets see how much they stretch.. View attachment 258010

Nice looking canopy, there all nice and healthy... Best of luck Gooo... Much respect you definitely have bomb genetics...

E_O_S

O

ojd

some killer pics in this thread
especialy the pics philthy put up recently
my cookie smells very nice, like a killer og with something else going on hard to pin point
we dont get no girl scouts knocking with cookies where im from so dont know what the thin mint is about

s1's are in the making
just waiting for the seeds to mature

plus a bunch of other cookie hybrids ecsd(fuckem cut)x cookies and a few others interesting things
more to be anounced down the line
peace

true grit

true grit

What up bredren! Make sure you keep us posted over here cuz i almost always forget to scroll down on the other sites and keep up with whats going on. I'm def down for the cookies goodies... finally back to goin thru some seeds over here so its on!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Nice on the hybrids...

Kind of blows your just dropping in to advertise just cus your seeing the polularity of the thread.. I don't see no mention of this in your forum...

Latest posts

Top Bottom