Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I laugh my ass off everytime I pop in and take a look at this thread of Goo's.......
:cool:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Flower update:

It seems I'm a stoned JACK ASS!! After I cleaned my tent & got it ready 4 the next round of flower action I plugged the light back in on the 24hr side of the power strip.. I thought I was flowering all weekend but this morning I snuck in the grow room & 2 get a jar & noticed the fuckin light is on...WTF!! After checking everything I noticed my mistake.. Shit!! Now flowering starts 2day.. Already 3days behind not this again!! LOL!!

O

Organicyumyum

You know it ESER:)
My organic Cookies are vegging now under T5's
View attachment 258164

No legitimate Girl Scout Cookies were harmed or eaten in the making of this pic.
An Alien Genetics Mystery Strain nug was used as a nug double........
A Fudge Stripe was also substituted for a Thin Mint..........

Gotta keep the Cookie facts accurate:)
Now where's the milk?

waayne, your herbs always look amazing bro! i hope to try some one day

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
So does anyone know of any clubs in socal vending the legit cut? Theres gotta be away to get it withoutbeing in the elite circle. Just a matter of time before shes pimped out like og kush...

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hey Goo, this is a girl scout thread not a white fire thread.....oh never mind its you thread ... lol... your killing it doggie and sure do got them up in arms on these GSC don't you guys know girl scouts are a troop of little girls selling cookies like crack heads, to think how much fuss about a MJ strain named after there cookies is creating is funny as hell...... Good luck on the run Goo. 12/12 thats is ......peace bro.....soser

Latest posts

Top Bottom