Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIPP

RIPP

Agreed but its not much work at all because I have some cookies inside around the same age and feed at the same time.....a couple cups of extra nuted water isnt gonna break me I just didnt want to chuck it , I have plenty of room in the backyard .......my backyard isnt 1 square foot or anything

OK. I understand that but from my point of view growing this plant is not practical. It doesn't matter how much nutes you have there or free space in the garden.
I agree that this is fun when your main crop is somethin else.

mr roboto

mr roboto

OK. I understand that but from my point of view growing this plant is not practical. It doesn't matter how much nutes you have there or free space in the garden.
I agree that this is fun when your main crop is somethin else.
I really just wanted to try a few bowls of some outdoor cookies........lol like I said its a pretty sad little thing

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I really just wanted to try a few bowls of some outdoor cookies........lol like I said its a pretty sad little thing
Ur gunna enjoy that lil cookie plant.. It's gunna pack all the power with a great taste.. It won't b exactly the same taste as inside but u will sure like it.. Plus the grow season is done & the sun is gettin weaker everyday.. That lil tester plant is lookin good.. There's nuthin sad about a lil cookie plant.. Sadness would b no cookie plant..LOL

Next yr ur gunna want 2 put a grip out side juss watch..

mr roboto

mr roboto

Ur gunna enjoy that lil cookie plant.. It's gunna pack all the power with a great taste.. It won't b exactly the same taste as inside but u will sure like it.. Plus the grow season is done & the sun is gettin weaker everyday.. That lil tester plant is lookin good.. There's nuthin sad about a lil cookie plant.. Sadness would b no cookie plant..LOL

Thanks Goo!!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter

Great Post Goo :)
I know I wanna do a grip of them next year!

Shamus

Shamus

THAT EAST COAST LOUD PACK.. lol
IMG 0503

IMG 0506

notice the POS "carbon filter" by the coffee maker.. i dunno if you guys have seen these yet, but if you do.. SHIT on them, im not being metaphorical.. take a dump on one, THEN have it be sold, cuz at least thats being honest to the poor son of a bitch that might buy one.
no CFM loss?
shiiit..i could light a fuckin menorah with NO issues at the end of my exhaust pipes right now, with a singular wooden match.
rant over. lol

i got a # off 3 tony little plants and bout shit myself.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
It's Tony Little's armpits!! That mofo is a beast puttin out like that! Killer work Shamus. It resembles the cookies but the lime kush beefs it up big time. Reminds me of how jammies cookie wreck came out. Fuggin huge! Jaws knocked that one outta the park.:D Its cool seeing all the dif crosses coming out. Haze cookies has been on my brain lately.:confused:

mr roboto

mr roboto

It's Tony Little's armpits!! That mofo is a beast puttin out like that! Killer work Shamus. It resembles the cookies but the lime kush beefs it up big time. Reminds me of how jammies cookie wreck came out. Fuggin huge! Jaws knocked that one outta the park.:D Its cool seeing all the dif crosses coming out. Haze cookies has been on my brain lately.:confused:
lol I dont know if its me but the name is pretty gross

RIPP

RIPP

That's tru MakinGoo I second that.

Here is my lil Alien Cookie OG - Girl Scout Cookie and Tahoe Alien OG sound attractive to me
ac-jpg.348975

:)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

this plant looks good. i smoked it once from done good and it was really nice. tried some outdoor with a few problems and it was average. some straight killers in here, excuse if i didnt read the 500 pages. ha
def a plant i'd like to get in my garden thats for sure. guys are lucky, wait a few years and the number of people that have her will shrink enormously. how it always goes. take care
I'm glad u stopped by 2 enjoy the cookie show

M

Munson

Testing a pollen chuck. Cookie wreck(cookie pheno)x o. haze. About 2 weeks in

Cookie 011
Cookie 012
Shamus

Shamus

thanks homie, yeah the odd thing is neither of the parents were big yielders, at least that had the wreck to beef her up.

lol I dont know if its me but the name is pretty gross

Fuckin Jaws killed it with that cross she's a beast.. Great job on the grow
word. thank you homie. i have alll the beans err made (with the exception of ~20 that are floating around out there in some lucky mofos hands) n homie lost the kush cut.
plus other phenos proved to be problematic, but to be honest thats what folks are gonna have to put up with looking thru all these hybrid phenos, dont be pissed when you get one that makes the forum look like a monster n has dicks for days. tony is a fluke but IMO puts most cookie cuts to shame. hes elite in my book.
did i post these?
IMG 0446

IMG 0447

Top Bottom