Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tipper619sd

my money is on them being hacks that got lucky. lol.

lol i got a buddy who grew a face off bag seed and got a female and he had a bag seed of purple buddah male which in turn crossed and man some of the phenos are straight fire while others are ehh but my boy didnt actually try to make a cross it just happened now he pops 20 testers out of the batch every run. But I hav been trying to get him to keep a mom but that never happens. He just wants to pop and keep popping lol. But to me it seems if u get your hands on some good genetics anybody can get lucky. But im sure you will need a pr team of rappers and actors to help u push it. Cookies is just a great marketing tool and good buds so why not be a top strain. idk every squirrel finds a nut or they die off. you know.

rawman

rawman

Chernobyl aka golden ticket aka slymer was deposed to selected out of 150 seed Chernobyl seeds out in OR and is now a huge hype cut. Although it looms like every other TGA strain. Had to leave IG before snapping on komafag or many of the other ball sack riders. Lol. But I got the Chernobyl info out of my stir signed up there.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

A few days after a brought my platinum cookies home these things showed up

Tried to quarantine the clones, and sprayed azamax all over them, but this fool just jacked me in the face

I really don't know what to do, I think I have to ditch the grow n start over
0j3fGnX

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
A few days after a brought my platinum cookies home these things showed up

Tried to quarantine the clones, and sprayed azamax all over them, but this fool just jacked me in the face

I really don't know what to do, I think I have to ditch the grow n start over
View attachment 348942

lmao Hopefully he didn't make you eat his cookie dough.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Looking good.. That's juss the beginning she will turn pure purple on u later in bloom.. She's super tasty 2..

Im looking forward to tasting her! :)

I put just one small Forum cut out there
Wintercookie

|and left it in the 5 gal bucket for some dumb reason
Not gunna get much outa these little girls, :rolleyes: but I like having them to look at :)

mr roboto

mr roboto

heres is the smallest gsc I threw outside a little less than a month ago. Its probably going to yield a hefty 7 grams or so. Once the cut showed roots she went straight outside. Yes I know, its about the size of a lower inside branch of one of kens cookies but it will do for now. yes its sad I know
20131102 095016
20131102 095059
20131102 095035

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
heres is the smallest gsc I threw outside a little less than a month ago. Its probably going to yield a hefty 7 grams or so. Once the cut showed roots she went straight outside. Yes I know, its about the size of a lower inside branch of one of kens cookies but it will do for now. yes its sad I know
View attachment 349039View attachment 349040View attachment 349041

:woot: Nice! That thing is way chunky! Mine in the 5 gal is not even close to that chunky!
Very Nice work!

mr roboto

mr roboto

It looks like a loss of nutes, time and space to me.:)
Agreed but its not much work at all because I have some cookies inside around the same age and feed at the same time.....a couple cups of extra nuted water isnt gonna break me I just didnt want to chuck it , I have plenty of room in the backyard .......my backyard isnt 1 square foot or anything

Top Bottom