• Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

GSC>>Bag Seed S1
Day 56

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I think that's all the cookies this round.. I still got Platinum Cookies buds & roses cut,Raspberry Cookies, & CandyLand up my sleeve.. But that's next round..LOL

Anybody want 2 see some bonus flicks.. I can't 4get about the cookie friends.. LOL

lilzayne

lilzayne

I got a StarFighter that always does that & I never quite figured out y.. At 1st I thought she stretched 2 close 2 the light<< witch she did.. But I thought she wanted something nute wise.. I figure since my starFighter is a sativa leaning pheno she had different needs in mid flower.. I guessed maybe she wanted more bloom booster? Maybe calmag? Maybe up the base? I started with uping my calmag on that plant< usually I'd foliar spray 4 a instant answer 2 my question if the plant wants more calmag but I was deep in bloom so I couldn't do that..after a few days of no big difference I diceded 2 hit her with a stronger base & since I run heavy 16 A&B I added a tiny but more "A" 2 add a boost of extra "N" >> I'm not quite sure exactly what worked but my starfighter got back on track within a week.. It could b ur buds r stacking so hard rite now they need more base added.. If I were u it try the same as me & see what happens.. I up my calmag at 2.5mls at a time.. Most strains I run like 5ml per gal but starfighter & true og like 7.5ml per gal till week 6 bloom.. True og seems she might take more calmag possibly deeper in2 bloom but I've never tryed it.. Up ur calmag & base & see what happens is all I can guess.. I hope that helps.. Good luck

Wow Goo, thanks so much for the feedback! I'm really feeling your advice and I think it's spot on. I've been using PBP(1-4-5) usually around 700 ppm. Therefore, there really isnt much "N" at all for the plants. It's also ironic, because the day before i took that pic, everything got a single dose of hammerhead. Therefore, the plants maybe getting too much "P" and "K" whereas there's not enough "N" to support it. Next feeding is gonna be a heavier base feeding with cal-mag added at least to 200 ppm... may even eventually look into using a base like you (Heavy 16) that has more N to begin with. Again, thanks a lot for you input!

lilzayne

lilzayne

Damn nice job on all the cookie cuts Goo! It's so rad to see you flowering most all the cuts out side by side. This is doing a big favor for lots of folks... getting to the bottom of the bs and speculation. You did the girls justice like no other! I got some nanners on my DHN cut a while back, so don't feel bad about that one... If my forum comes out half as nice as yours I'd be stoked. Oh yea, and that OGKB look straight ridic.
Thanks a lot for taking the time and effort to document everything that you do... It really makes this thread what it is! Keep up the great work!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Wow Goo, thanks so much for the feedback! I'm really feeling your advice and I think it's spot on. I've been using PBP(1-4-5) usually around 700 ppm. Therefore, there really isnt much "N" at all for the plants. It's also ironic, because the day before i took that pic, everything got a single dose of hammerhead. Therefore, the plants maybe getting too much "P" and "K" whereas there's not enough "N" to support it. Next feeding is gonna be a heavier base feeding with cal-mag added at least to 200 ppm... may even eventually look into using a base like you (Heavy 16) that has more N to begin with. Again, thanks a lot for you input!
I hope it fixes the tiny issue..
Damn nice job on all the cookie cuts Goo! It's so rad to see you flowering most all the cuts out side by side. This is doing a big favor for lots of folks... getting to the bottom of the bs and speculation. You did the girls justice like no other! I got some nanners on my DHN cut a while back, so don't feel bad about that one... If my forum comes out half as nice as yours I'd be stoked. Oh yea, and that OGKB look straight ridic.
Thanks a lot for taking the time and effort to document everything that you do... It really makes this thread what it is! Keep up the great work!!
I've seen so much killer dank posted I'm juss tryng 2 match.. It's hard 2 juss try & keep up around here.. There's lots of bad ass growers around here.. I knew every1 would love 2 see these cookies in action.. I can't puff them with every1 but I can show u how they look.. I'm juss trying 2 do my lil part 2 show some fire.. I'm glad u & every1 els enjoy the show ..

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
I think that's all the cookies this round.. I still got Platinum Cookies buds & roses cut,Raspberry Cookies, & CandyLand up my sleeve.. But that's next round..LOL

Anybody want 2 see some bonus flicks.. I can't 4get about the cookie friends.. LOL
I've got Forum and B&R two weeks into flower...:D

Top Bottom