Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Ur the King of Cookies, bro! LOL. Keebler aint got shit on my boy. Things r looking great as usual. How is that Sour Pebbs treating ya, Goo?
LOL.. Ur crazy doggie that's hella funny..those lil Keebler Fuckers got ran off the block when a Dog hit the scene..LOL
But the cookie crown is worn by>> JIGGA not me.. I'm juss a super lucky guy

The sour pebbles is lookin real nice she got vegged way 2 long & I had 2 LST her deep in bloom

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
LOL.. Ur crazy doggie that's hella funny..those lil Keebler Fuckers got ran off the block when a Dog hit the scene..LOL
But the cookie crown is worn by>> JIGGA not me.. I'm juss a super lucky guy

The sour pebbles is lookin real nice she got vegged way 2 long & I had 2 LST her deep in bloom

I doubt he has that many Cookie cuts, bro! LMAO. Keep pushing them Strains, Goo Dog. I still wanna see ur Animal and OGKB nugs in person. Glad that Sour Pebbs is doin good. I'm gonna flower out a bunch soon. I got a huge bitch in 10 gal Smart Pot. I wanna see if I can get a LB off her under a 1k Raptor.

EVOKE

EVOKE

mybad MG dont want to go off topic on ur thread.... i went in with 2 of my other boys on the 500 cut then traded a cut of it for another cut but i cant mention on here.... totally fukn worth the trade... seems like the s1bty is getting whored out to much... the boys i run with will never give up the original bty cut to outsiders you gotta earn it and be trusted... there old skool dudes and are not into the cannabis he grows she grows this scene.... i gifted them each a forum gsc cut they grew it out but the nutes they are running didnt give them the 2 per 1k thier used to with the bty.... i learned so much from these dudes from cloning to the right times to transplant and how to prune before flowering and was gifted their nute regime...they have been in the game since 96 when their OGK had no name and they were the ones to introduce me to ogk.... the name bty is getting out there tho... bty tends to hermi thats why i know theres more than one cut out there most of the high desert is flooded with bty from medical patients getting seeds in their buds and growing them out and calling it bty they jus dont know any better...but only the old skool dudes hold the true bty... hyped up for ur cash... i gotta meet up with my boy today and get some bty buds from him.... ive lived in this area for over 20 fukn yrs... any well dialed in ogk verified strain will b dank... jus like any verified cookies strain.. cant believe how many people feed their plants organic nutes and teas and then used synthetic nutes and kill their benefical bacteria makes no sense... i have two more cookie strains to run through before i decide which one to keep... I bet half the people on this site dont even smoke... thanks MG for being a true mutha fucka from day one... I got mad respect for u bro...

true grit

true grit

Heres some Gsc forum x white done by Cannarado. A few phenos bt this is stinkiest and most stacked.

DSCN3643

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
mybad MG dont want to go off topic on ur thread.... i went in with 2 of my other boys on the 500 cut then traded a cut of it for another cut but i cant mention on here.... totally fukn worth the trade... seems like the s1bty is getting whored out to much... the boys i run with will never give up the original bty cut to outsiders you gotta earn it and be trusted... there old skool dudes and are not into the cannabis he grows she grows this scene.... i gifted them each a forum gsc cut they grew it out but the nutes they are running didnt give them the 2 per 1k thier used to with the bty.... i learned so much from these dudes from cloning to the right times to transplant and how to prune before flowering and was gifted their nute regime...they have been in the game since 96 when their OGK had no name and they were the ones to introduce me to ogk.... the name bty is getting out there tho... bty tends to hermi thats why i know theres more than one cut out there most of the high desert is flooded with bty from medical patients getting seeds in their buds and growing them out and calling it bty they jus dont know any better...but only the old skool dudes hold the true bty... hyped up for ur cash... i gotta meet up with my boy today and get some bty buds from him.... ive lived in this area for over 20 fukn yrs... any well dialed in ogk verified strain will b dank... jus like any verified cookies strain.. cant believe how many people feed their plants organic nutes and teas and then used synthetic nutes and kill their benefical bacteria makes no sense... i have two more cookie strains to run through before i decide which one to keep... I bet half the people on this site dont even smoke... thanks MG for being a true mutha fucka from day one... I got mad respect for u bro...

Dont want to get off topic, and we can discuss further via pm, but Id like to hear more about the synthetics killing beneficial bacteria. Id like to get some more info on this and possibly some data to show this.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

the boys i run with will never give up the original bty cut to outsiders you gotta earn it and be trusted... there old skool dudes and are not into the cannabis he grows she grows this scene.... bty tends to hermi thats why i know theres more than one cut out there most of the high desert is flooded with bty from medical patients getting seeds in their buds and growing them out and calling it bty they jus dont know any better...but only the old skool dudes hold the true bty...

Good point but how bout if ur "old school dudes" trust the wrong person? What if ur boys put trust in2 the wrong guy & he hands it out behind there back?? U know this could happen & u know god damn well this has happened.. I'd hate 2 say it Doggie but there is a kink in ur circles water hose & the cut slipped out & it's not on lock like u say.. In real life cuts ain't on lock if people don't know how 2 keep a promise.. U know the BTY is out... LOL

& u know what happens when the cut gets out?? Then the stories start>> it's not the cut I handed out,I gave a S1, u found a bag seed that's not the real deal.. U know the game now it's time 2 confuse people b'cuz the truth hurts & the cut got released b'cuz people can't keep a promise & keep shit on lock..

All it takes is 1 weak link in the chain, 1 small kink in the hose & BAM the cut is out..LOL
tell me I'm wrong!!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Good point but how bout if ur "old school dudes" trust the wrong person? What if ur boys put trust in2 the wrong guy & he hands it out behind there back?? U know this could happen & u know god damn well this has happened.. I'd hate 2 say it Doggie but there is a kink in ur circles water hose & the cut slipped out & it's not on lock like u say.. In real life cuts ain't on lock if people don't know how 2 keep a promise.. U know the BTY is out... LOL

& u know what happens when the cut gets out?? Then the stories start>> it's not the cut I handed out,I gave a S1, u found a bag seed that's not the real deal.. U know the game now it's time 2 confuse people b'cuz the truth hurts & the cut got released b'cuz people can't keep a promise & keep shit on lock..

All it takes is 1 weak link in the chain, 1 small kink in the hose & BAM the cut is out..LOL
tell me I'm wrong!!

Real talk right there Goo. It's all smoke and mirrors.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

1st rule of growing - tell 1 person you've told 100. I guess the same goes for cuts. nothing is sacred
Yea u really got 2 watch who u trust.. Don't let my post fool u tho >> rare cuts have always been shared between trusted people juss like Evoke said.. There r lots of people that follow the rules I'm juss saying all it takes is that 1 guy 2 b trusted & if juss 1 trusted guy breaks the circles trust it's out.. 1 small mistake is all it takes & the cut is out.. I'm juss saying this b'cuz the BTY is out there..

Juss think how long the BTY has been on lock down? & juss now it's getting around..LOL
Evoke's Old School Dudes will figure this 1 out super super fast..LOL
Juss member it's been on lock 4 a few years & juss recently I've seen it in a few gardens..LOL

Old school dudes do shit old school they simply connect the dots.. There gunna say r shits been on serious lock down for years with no issue.. What have we did different? BINGO << I'm gunna have 2 end the story there b'cuz I don't know that crew & what there capable of >> or how mad they r about this.. Some people get mad & get rite at u man 2 man <<<(how u should get down) & others handle shit different they do punk ass weak internet games post personal info & try 2 get some1 cought up<< (weak punk bitch style>> no balls 2 really get down & take care of some1) I don't know those old school dudes so I can't really say.. & don't get it twisted I'm not saying that crew is in any way punk bitch>> I'm juss saying there r 2 different ways people handle shit..

But let me say it 1 more time there r lots of people who follow the cut game rules.. That's y the BTY has been on straight up lock down till 2013... Hummmmm what happened in 2013? LOL

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

personal integrity means a lot in this game, if someone is kind enough to give you something they treasure with the only stipulation being they don't hand it out. why would you ? I guess I just don't understand people, always fucking one another over for personal gain. glad I'm not a part of this elite clone game to say the least. on a different note though, got my first gsc seed goin! found in a bag a close friend got for me from outta state. hopefully it was actually gsc in the bag!

EVOKE

EVOKE

you speak truth... that is why i learned my lesson.. ill be honest i did fuck up because i thought i could trust... but what was saying is that the bty that going around is the S1 bty bag seed off spring.. i have nothing to hide and my boys do pop up on this site from time to time... they know whos true and whos fake...and if i come as if the extra cool dude on this site im not.... im jus a nubie grower with weak ass strains.. my boys dont care if the bty is out there lol cuz now its known bty is the shit no hype jus like Cookies.... Crews sometimes have falling outs it happens its a money game.... cookies is a great strain but now its being crossed to everything under the sun.... lol theres already bty cookies.... im a cool mofo and have been since day one... if you have an issue with me PM me and lets resolve it.. i come on this site to give respect to growers and breeders for their hard work...everyone wants to run dank cuts my 500 cookie cut dub by MG is a good cookie cut but the forum is better.... im going fishing now its trout season...peace

Top Bottom