Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
s4v

s4v

LOL.. On a shelf level I've never seen..LOL Fuckin sickest post on earth!! Now u know y u never see it..LOL The growers always got plants nobody ever see's but maybe a flick online if ur lucky.. Juss think of the other stuff we ain't never seen not even a pic b'cuz there not online<<<EVER!!

I'm juss lucky 2 have Killer homies that trust me 2 keep there rare shit on lock.... If the masses see the OGKB cut? << that ain't my call dog.. I can only keep my word.. The cut is on lock till I hear other wise.. She is out there tho..

Rare buds never leave house.. Me & Aligee have a deal tho<<< any rare cuts that can't b shared in cut form<<< MUST b shared in flower form.. It's only fair!! We MUST follow rules bout sharing cuts but we can share nugs.. He gots rare shit I can't have or even talk about & I got some stuff I can't share.. but face 2 face we exchange buds & were both happy b'cuz at least we can puff the rare..

I ask every1 I know that gots rare cuts>> if u can't share the cut can I at least try a nug? At least let me puff some rare shit & I'm all good..

Real talk right there. I was actually the sole holder of a few rare cuts and i LOST em (died on me, didn't root, etc) :arghh::banghead:. When shit like that happens you KINDA question your decision to hold shit SO tight but you gotta respect the game at all costs. My new shit is to just go get another spot to back em up at ;)

Back to the cookies tho, you say with the forum if you stress em they'll go mutant on you. My ops were pretty stress free but everything can be improved. Is the forum sensitive to some particular issues?

thump easy

thump easy

im not liken this round with monster cookies ill give it one last try it could have been that green up!! 3-0-0- in flower its not growing the way it should i didnt think it would react like that so early in flower i had a small problem with root rot i cleaned it out fast but i tried to help the lil fellas and the straight told me in the plant language to FUCK OFF!! is the only way i think they are trying to comunicate with me I THINK ANYWAYS.. so im asame to post thier ugly structure but he rest did ok..
Love this pollen shit its not scarry 003

this is smelling like lemon pie??? its weird but its fun at times it smells like banana pie??
Love this pollen shit its not scarry 008

hear is the other phenoe it smells like sweet cherry pie yet holding either gdp or plantnuim cookies lanky ness im not shure im not a pro at all...
Love this pollen shit its not scarry 006

this one right hear took that 3-0-0 early on that why im shure those monster cookies did the same its the alien headband crossed with plantuim cookies, gdp male aka candy land... it still smells like that alien head band i must have accedently put them in the wrong container i know that smell its alien head band i got two phenoes like that unless it just came out way but my suspicion is its alien head band crossed i got 2 off them like this... ill give it one more try to see if she got potential if not ill just gift it away..
Love this pollen shit its not scarry 004

and of course the pink lemonade they are still young most my friends think they are done but not this early they turn purple tord the end if you finish them on amber they smell like coffee if you finish them early with white trycomes they smell like pink lemonade sweet though..
Love this pollen shit its not scarry 005

an up date on that big black x candy land..
Love this pollen shit its not scarry 007

i just know found out that they are calling this sugar cookies og yet it has no relations but in truth it smells like sugar cookies.
well cant wait to see how they smoke in a few weeks :) i wont be coming on as much at all i start construction soon.. no more breeding :(

Mtngrown

Mtngrown

im not liken this round with monster cookies ill give it one last try it could have been that green up!! 3-0-0- in flower its not growing the way it should i didnt think it would react like that so early in flower i had a small problem with root rot i cleaned it out fast but i tried to help the lil fellas and the straight told me in the plant language to FUCK OFF!! is the only way i think they are trying to comunicate with me I THINK ANYWAYS.. so im asame to post thier ugly structure but he rest did ok..View attachment 364516
this is smelling like lemon pie??? its weird but its fun at times it smells like banana pie??
View attachment 364517
hear is the other phenoe it smells like sweet cherry pie yet holding either gdp or plantnuim cookies lanky ness im not shure im not a pro at all...
View attachment 364520
this one right hear took that 3-0-0 early on that why im shure those monster cookies did the same its the alien headband crossed with plantuim cookies, gdp male aka candy land... it still smells like that alien head band i must have accedently put them in the wrong container i know that smell its alien head band i got two phenoes like that unless it just came out way but my suspicion is its alien head band crossed i got 2 off them like this... ill give it one more try to see if she got potential if not ill just gift it away..View attachment 364523
and of course the pink lemonade they are still young most my friends think they are done but not this early they turn purple tord the end if you finish them on amber they smell like coffee if you finish them early with white trycomes they smell like pink lemonade sweet though..View attachment 364519
an up date on that big black x candy land..View attachment 364518
i just know found out that they are calling this sugar cookies og yet it has no relations but in truth it smells like sugar cookies.
well cant wait to see how they smoke in a few weeks :) i wont be coming on as much at all i start construction soon.. no more breeding :(
2nd pic looks alot like a durban cut I grew once.
Looks tastey

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Real talk right there. I was actually the sole holder of a few rare cuts and i LOST em (died on me, didn't root, etc) :arghh::banghead:. When shit like that happens you KINDA question your decision to hold shit SO tight but you gotta respect the game at all costs. My new shit is to just go get another spot to back em up at ;)

Back to the cookies tho, you say with the forum if you stress em they'll go mutant on you. My ops were pretty stress free but everything can be improved. Is the forum sensitive to some particular issues?
Damn that sucks u lost ur cuts.. That's a great idea 2 back up ur own strains<< I like that idea!!

I've never actually figured exactly y my forum cut freaked out on me.. I've been growing her 4 over a yr now & only once (2nd run) the whole round freaked out & I got crumbs.. They were still stony juss a mega tiny sad lookin yield.. I took them 2 the SF cup last yr & every1 liked them & I almost tested um 2 really see what was up<< but like always I was pretty low on funds & seen better stuff 2 by then numbers on paper << I ended up buying a grip of ThaDoctas beans<< I'm finishing a nice face/off bx2 as we speak.. >> back 2 what I was sayin I don't know what happened that run? I was testing 2 new nute lines so I'm leaning 2 nute lock or juss plain straight fucked up that run.. Who knows what it was nute lock, ppms 2 high,light shock,ph off,N over dose, I don't know? Every now & then a forum cut will pop baby crumbs that's y I say stress.. I juss add a few extra forum cuts & if I see a lagger I spot it rite away & yank her & keep it movin.. The heads juss won't form as big as others is the 1st sign in week 2-3 if u see juss hairs still in week 3 & the other cooks have nice lil buds forming<< she is freakin out & I juss pull her.. I try 2 keep shit like a sharks tooth if 1 falls out I ain't trippin there r more better replacements on deck ready at any min.. << like a 2nd string football player ready at any min 2 enter the game<< juss give um 1 chance & the'll take ur job...

thump easy

thump easy

Damn that sucks u lost ur cuts.. That's a great idea 2 back up ur own strains<< I like that idea!!

I've never actually figured exactly y my forum cut freaked out on me.. I've been growing her 4 over a yr now & only once (2nd run) the whole round freaked out & I got crumbs.. They were still stony juss a mega tiny sad lookin yield.. I took them 2 the SF cup last yr & every1 liked them & I almost tested um 2 really see what was up<< but like always I was pretty low on funds & seen better stuff 2 by then numbers on paper << I ended up buying a grip of ThaDoctas beans<< I'm finishing a nice face/off bx2 as we speak.. >> back 2 what I was sayin I don't know what happened that run? I was testing 2 new nute lines so I'm leaning 2 nute lock or juss plain straight fucked up that run.. Who knows what it was nute lock, ppms 2 high,light shock,ph off,N over dose, I don't know? Every now & then a forum cut will pop baby crumbs that's y I say stress.. I juss add a few extra forum cuts & if I see a lagger I spot it rite away & yank her & keep it movin.. The heads juss won't form as big as others is the 1st sign in week 2-3 if u see juss hairs still in week 3 & the other cooks have nice lil buds forming<< she is freakin out & I juss pull her.. I try 2 keep shit like a sharks tooth if 1 falls out I ain't trippin there r more better replacements on deck ready at any min.. << like a 2nd string football player ready at any min 2 enter the game<< juss give um 1 chance & the'll take ur job...
well sead i always double the count and trash half the count well mostly give em away and keep the hardy ones..
but i been thinking of s1 had you had any experience with that do they herm???? i know for a fact that poping from seeds gives a hella of a yeild ever freeken time i pop but wen i go to clone i never see the same yeilds only a hand full of clones ever yeild heavy???i only hit S1 the white and hit a few with the white i havent poped them yet im a lil leary playing with pollen kinda getts on the plants i gota get a good round in.. dont like eating top romen..

s4v

s4v

That second string idea is in place as we speak because the forum is about to get cut for the animal. Going way too hard to keep taking these hits i can't predict. Thanks for the tips

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

im not liken this round with monster cookies ill give it one last try it could have been that green up!! 3-0-0- in flower its not growing the way it should i didnt think it would react like that so early in flower i had a small problem with root rot i cleaned it out fast but i tried to help the lil fellas and the straight told me in the plant language to FUCK OFF!! is the only way i think they are trying to comunicate with me I THINK ANYWAYS.. so im asame to post thier ugly structure but he rest did ok..View attachment 364516
View attachment 364517
View attachment 364520
this one right hear took that 3-0-0 early on that why im shure those monster cookies did the same its the alien headband crossed with plantuim cookies, gdp male aka candy land... it still smells like that alien head band i must have accedently put them in the wrong container i know that smell its alien head band i got two phenoes like that unless it just came out way but my suspicion is its alien head band crossed i got 2 off them like this... ill give it one more try to see if she got potential if not ill just gift it away..View attachment 364523
and of course the pink lemonade they are still young most my friends think they are done but not this early they turn purple tord the end if you finish them on amber they smell like coffee if you finish them early with white trycomes they smell like pink lemonade sweet though..View attachment 364519
an up date on that big black x candy land..View attachment 364518
Who calls it sugar cookies og? It doesn't have any cookie genes? I'm digging the pink lemonade. I'm pretty sure I missed it but what's the cross in it?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

well sead i always double the count and trash half the count well mostly give em away and keep the hardy ones..
but i been thinking of s1 had you had any experience with that do they herm???? i know for a fact that poping from seeds gives a hella of a yeild ever freeken time i pop but wen i go to clone i never see the same yeilds only a hand full of clones ever yeild heavy???i only hit S1 the white and hit a few with the white i havent poped them yet im a lil leary playing with pollen kinda getts on the plants i gota get a good round in.. dont like eating top romen..
I haven't ran many S1's juss this GSC s1 & a few of OGR's White S1 & I didn't see any hermie action but it could happen.. Anything from seed could herm. I have also see huge mega yields with seed plants over clones.. It's always fun finding new hidden gems.. I say get 2 poppin & good luck

thump easy

thump easy

Who calls it sugar cookies og? It doesn't have any cookie genes? I'm digging the pink lemonade. I'm pretty sure I missed it but what's the cross in it?
if you google the name its under sugar cookies at darth heart nursary... and your right it has no cookie geans but thats what they say it is and it smells like cookies i dont know lolz??? it doesnt do me good or bad.. i just grow it.. and enjoy it thats all its a sport to some i dont do it for sport i do it for fun :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

That second string idea is in place as we speak because the forum is about to get cut for the animal. Going way too hard to keep taking these hits i can't predict. Thanks for the tips
If it's big yield u need then Animal cookies is the cut 2 run.. She's a lil faster & more forgiving if stuff ain't quite dialed in.. U won't go wrong if u run animal cookies 4 production but I'd run a few forum cuts 4 the dome

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

if you google the name its under sugar cookies at darth heart nursary... and your right it has no cookie geans but thats what they say it is and it smells like cookies i dont know lolz??? it doesnt do me good or bad.. i just grow it.. and enjoy it thats all its a sport to some i dont do it for sport i do it for fun :)
That's cool. Just another miss labeled strain I guess. The name of cookies sells like sex.

thump easy

thump easy

im gona try it this round.. but i got to go to work fuck man i hate work!!!! i start in three weeks i do construction hear in the desert and im getting old i cant work like i usto so i dont know if ill be running any lights at nigh mabe 2 lights but i will have to experement and ill let you guys know..ya man im gona have to put on my belt and bags and i wont have time this x mass wasnt that great so im gona slow down during the summer and start building... i hate construction!! so i probley just be on saturday.. but yes cookies over hear sell but what sells more was that sugar og no lie if you can get it get it!!!! the quands are being sold for 950$$ i havent seen those prices in a few years!!! i vend to 2 clinics out hear they say im the highest payed employee but his one guy from the bay drives down and thats all he brings!!!! so thats why the owner stoped at darth heart nursery to grab a cut its worth it!!!! and he droped those sugar cookie og they call them sugar og out hear but not anyone has it you guys up north got it!!! and he hit those clinics and got 1900 a half i dont know his story i just drop and go!!!!

Last edited:
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Just read through a lot if this thread again! Straight kill!!! I think I'll have a few gsc in one of my beds here... Any advice from u gsc masters? Thanks for the help in advance homies!!
I'd test um out in ur corners so they don't take up 2 much room.. She don't need lots of nutes I keep mine under 1000 ppm.. 4 me in coco she wants 5.8 & in soil she likes 6.3 if I let anything change she gets upset.. 4 me she is ph sensitive << but I'm in small pots so it's a bit different then beds.. In my sm pots she stretches but in beds I've seen her stay short & stack a lil more..

Top Bottom