• Tagged users None
s4v

s4v

DSCF0520
DSCF0522

Partial shots of the room 9k, 12 x12 canopy

southstreets

southstreets

I'd test um out in ur corners so they don't take up 2 much room.. She don't need lots of nutes I keep mine under 1000 ppm.. 4 me in coco she wants 5.8 & in soil she likes 6.3 if I let anything change she gets upset.. 4 me she is ph sensitive << but I'm in small pots so it's a bit different then beds.. In my sm pots she stretches but in beds I've seen her stay short & stack a lil more..
Yea that's what I've been noticing that if she's not happy she looks like she produces sticks for flowers lol.. I'll be doin coco so I'll make sure to keep the PH down.. Hopefully the new 3 part botanicare line isn't garbage.. Lol

sky high

sky high

I'm really happy to read that you get to try the cookies, @sky high. Congrats. Once you get used to smoking her regularly, the effects are quite positive and bright - a real mood enhancer. That said, be ready for a lot of naps the first couple weeks after your first harvest. Stock up on munchies too.

For me, the forum is a super fast and easy plant to grow. Easily the fastest and tallest plant in the stable. Fwiw, I keep it warm day and night: never below 75 in veg, never below 73 in flower.

Good luck man.

LOL...it only took 2 years to find someone kind enough to share, ftwendy...but yeah...the Girls did "eventually" stop by.

Fast would be nice! 55 days always ends up as 75+ here...if not more. LOL. Tall? Sounds like I need to flip "mom".:rolleyes:
I guess we'll see how she does in a >not-so-perfect< environment! I have some wide temp swings and overall cooler temps in my spaces here in Winter than you cited. (and probably lower humidity as well)

Thanks for the insight, folks.

s4v

s4v

Your really steppin up your game S4v! Good job! From what Ive seen, I think you'll like the Animal much better for production runs..

Thanks homie. Yea i'm hearing a lot of good things about the animal. It's gonna take me a couple months to build up the army and swap out the forum to make the switch. Until then it's love the one you're with :angelic: Or is that pimp the one you're with?! :greedy::hilarious:

9k in a 12x12 damn son talk about some bright light
Yea its just a stack per 4x4 but that overlap in the center is :eek:

Mine do this everytime. WTF. I think it has to be nutes too high.
Yeah... cut your Nutes by 1/4 for the forum cut.

Been hearing this a lot. I KINDA tried that before and didn't notice much of a dif but i'm gonna run a real trial on the next room that flips in a day or so. Thanks for the tips

inspiring!

Thanks mayne :cool:

Top Bottom