Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I had to show someone My forum cookie moms!
My wife wont even go out there and look at them! :(
So you guys are elected...
Cookiebed118

two moms in there
mid to upper 30's most nights..80 in the day time though :)

Cookiebedunderneeth
Cookiebedlookingdown118
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I had to show someone My forum cookie moms!
My wife wont even go out there and look at them! :(
So you guys are elected...
View attachment 369791
two moms in there
mid to upper 30's most nights..80 in the day time though :)
Sic lookin lil green house ken.. I need 1 smaller then that 4 my strawberries.. Those plants looks as healthy as mine inside << & my inside temps drop to 65 & 76 during the day (this time of year) Over here down the street were only dipping to around 40 at nite maybe a lil lower>> u still got freezes up there? Everything is lookin kick ass doggie >> great work

Don't trip about ur wife not caring 2 see the plants>> my chick is a stoner & she don't give a fuck about my plants << I try 2 tell her 2 peep them out & she don't care>> she makes me want 2 choke her..LOL << not really!! She tells me do ur thing & make them bitches gush GOO... then kill them bitches by chopping off there heads then dry the heads & bring them 2 me..LOL>>> she only wants the flowers she could care less about the plant the flowers came from.. Lesson learned>>> a girl juss wants flowers..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

yeah they just dont love the plant like we do :)
I could totally relate to you not wanting to cut your faceoffbx because the flowers were so pretty!
In peek bloom the plants looks so crazy bomb I juss let them go a extra week 2 look at them longer>> & it makes the buds extra Stoney b'cuz most people pick early not late like me.. Even if I'm broke with no weed or money I say I'm already broke so what's another week or 2...

Aligee

Aligee

Sic lookin lil green house ken.. I need 1 smaller then that 4 my strawberries.. Those plants looks as healthy as mine inside << & my inside temps drop to 65 & 76 during the day (this time of year) Over here down the street were only dipping to around 40 at nite maybe a lil lower>> u still got freezes up there? Everything is lookin kick ass doggie >> great work

Don't trip about ur wife not caring 2 see the plants>> my chick is a stoner & she don't give a fuck about my plants << I try 2 tell her 2 peep them out & she don't care>> she makes me want 2 choke her..LOL << not really!! She tells me do ur thing & make them bitches gush GOO... then kill them bitches by chopping off there heads then dry the heads & bring them 2 me..LOL>>> she only wants the flowers she could care less about the plant the flowers came from.. Lesson learned>>> a girl juss wants flowers..
Funny ass fuck Dog! i shook my ex now its all Ganja girls for me they listen better and make my day everyday, allday!!!

Top Bottom