Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

:(

Well whatever it is, it's super frosty and putting off dank smells already. It has some odd non symmetrical looking leaves and a lot of 3 fingered leaves, with some huge fan leaves that I had to pull cause they were blocking buds. Hope it's at least decent if it's not the real cut.

Luckily I've had a good week, as I was given possible access to some of loompas cuts as well as some fire cuts from my area...adub and bty og. Nice come up for a guy with no "crew" or connections :happy:
On day 49 the forum cut will look done & will start 2 turn purple... It's hard 4 me 2 tell from the pics

J

jaybudding

forum cut I really like this girl thank you again to the farmer who gave it to me respect homie! sticky lil biatch picks up every fiber and hair floating around.
IMG_0020.JPG
IMG_0018.JPG

DAT

DAT

that grow room is insane! a massive factory of COOKIES!! how many Keebler Elves does it take to screw in a bunch of light bulbs for that size of a grow room.? THe canopy is so fuckin EVEN, man what a tight set up..and that's only one of 10 ? man o man... to be in a room like that I bet you have to wear a white protective suit and oxygen and googles or you would pass out from the stench. this is a bad ass diary..lovin all the cookies and the cherry pies, real sweet ! :D

Last edited:
s4v

s4v

8x16 2 weeks.JPG
8 x 16 2 weeks2.JPG

8 x 16 canopy, 8k, week 2. Thanks for the advice @rawman and @WalterWhiteFire for the low ec advice, I cut my ec about 1/3 and the girls are dark green happy. These have been getting gh 3part at 1.0 - 1.1 ec, and tallboy filtered water. I usually feed at about 1.4 ec out the gate :eek:

Forum cut

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

View attachment 369496 View attachment 369497

8 x 16 canopy, 8k, week 2. Thanks for the advice @rawman and @WalterWhiteFire for the low ec advice, I cut my ec about 1/3 and the girls are dark green happy. These have been getting gh 3part at 1.0 - 1.1 ec, and tallboy filtered water. I usually feed at about 1.4 ec out the gate :eek:

Forum cut
Blow that shit up doggie... Killer ass room

Top Bottom