• Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Animal Cookies
Day 60

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The sharp long pointy squiggly leafs in the Animal Cookies looks like it has some Alien bloodline in the mix.. Every cross that had some sort of alien tech some how in the bloodline had very similar leafs... I'd expect 2 find this type of leaf if a OGR Fire Bx1 or even a OGR Fire Alien was used.. But I'm juss going by crazy look alone & I have never ran any fire og cut so I don't really know how fire og leafs look

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

looking real dank is that the stuff that floats around southern cali med shops? much props to you for keeping it 100 good things will always come to you
I do know this cut is in SoCal but I'm from the center of Cali & don't know whats poppin in the SoCal clubs.. My guess is yes this is the cut if it's sold as Girl Scout cookies aka GSC But there is also platinum cookies in SoCal.. Big time guys in SoCal can get any cut >> but I guess any big time guy can get any cut no matter where he is from..

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
The sharp long pointy squiggly leafs in the Animal Cookies looks like it has some Alien bloodline in the mix.. Every cross that had some sort of alien tech some how in the bloodline had very similar leafs... I'd expect 2 find this type of leaf if a OGR Fire Bx1 or even a OGR Fire Alien was used.. But I'm juss going by crazy look alone & I have never ran any fire og cut so I don't really know how fire og leafs look
I love hearing your insight Goo...your like some new age leaf reader :)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Hey @MakinGoo.... are any of those cookies Jigga's cut?? :)

Those are all looking insanely killer bro.... I'd smoke the shit out of any of them and I don't even like weed :)
LOL>>>> No I've never met Jigga the Real Cookie Master & I've never smoked his work << possibly from a Cali med club but if it wasn't from the Master Jigga himself I can't really know.. I've only run the forum cut & many others that r from I'd guess bag seed s1 from his early cookies<< again I'm juss guessing here.. The strain Jigga created is so bomb even the offspring is crazy fire >> like the forum cut << my guess!!
I've met Pie Guy << not really I juss side busted when pie guy & Evoke were talkin.. I never introduced myself or shook his hand or anything so sayin I met him is a flat out lie.. But I did stand next 2 him & listen 2 him school us & drop major Bay Game<< I soaked up as much of pie guys game as possible I was juss listening 2 him.. I had cookies in my jar but I knew they weren't from his family so I didn't bust out what they call the stunt dubble <<< y would a Bay Area heavy hitter want 2 see my dank? I understood my place & didn't bust out shit in the presence of a real BAY BOSS>> I wanted 2 see his work & let me tell u doggie he brings the heat>> the Cookie Fam is 4real & they got the next level dank>>> they seem 2 breed 4 smell & taste with a focus on new crazy flavors that I ain't seen yet.. There work is straight up insanity.... I would expect nuthin less from "The City" the birth place of Killa Cali Medical weed<<< ground zero San Francisco, California << were Girl Scout Cookies is said 2 b created<< the cookie motherland..

I'm lucky 2 run the crumbs the cookie fam drop not there real deal certified dank>>> juss think if the crumbs they drop like the forum cut won 1st place then juss think of how fire there cut is..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I love hearing your insight Goo...your like some new age leaf reader :)
Leaf reader..LOL

I try 2 keep a eye on everything & u know I've ran a few strains with Alien blood some how in the cross>> & they always had the same type of leaf>>> but at the same time I've seen this same leaf in a OGR White Fire pheno<< so I guess it could b from the Fire OG.. I juss like that crazy crystal coated long squiggly lookin leafs..

I bet ur gunna find a crazy leaf pheno in ur White Fire pheno hunt

the messiah

the messiah

No worries Goo, I was just wondering myself after reading the article. Now I wonder if there any pics of "Jigga's Cut" out there...the pics in High Times weren't all that good.

Good question, and I thought I read she was hard to reverse? One thing for sure looking at the breeding practices pictures and pollen applying procedure. I wouldn't say it was impossible for some of these S1's to be actually crosses hit by stray pollen....but who knows forsure either way the shits dank.

View attachment 370885 View attachment 370886
Thought this would have been posted by now me and buddy was talking that article. I wonder how many "Fortune Cookies" in is thread....
so if you got a bag seed then you got the real deal if your a breeder you will understand what s1 seeds are. if I'm not mistaken an s1 is a seed from a plant that has bin stressed out and produced male pollen and trys regen its self to save the genetics.so with that being said. i think that all this so called fortune cookies stuff is just a plot to throw peeps off. if the forum cut is a s1 bag seed from the real cookie fam then srry to let you know its the real deal. no fortune cookie in this thread

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
if the forum cut is a s1 bag seed from the real cookie fam then srry to let you know its the real deal. no fortune cookie in this thread

its an s1 of the real deal.

.but there are variations for sure..is the forum cut the closest?

Or is the animal closer to the "real deal"?
maybe its the Platnum cut thats the most like Jigga's cut ?
:rolleyes:

LOL :woot:
....over 11,ooo posts now

here's that Platnum GSC that Ali Gee Suprize gifted me while back :)
very hearty cut (she just woke up in this shot and she was thirsty!)

PlatGSC122
Last edited:
powerplant

powerplant

so if you got a bag seed then you got the real deal if your a breeder you will understand what s1 seeds are. if I'm not mistaken an s1 is a seed from a plant that has bin stressed out and produced male pollen and trys regen its self to save the genetics.so with that being said. i think that all this so called fortune cookies stuff is just a plot to throw peeps off. if the forum cut is a s1 bag seed from the real cookie fam then srry to let you know its the real deal. no fortune cookie in this thread

The GSC Bagseed S1's/Forum or Wtf is the "Fortune Cookie"
and whoever found it was "Fortunate" to find it ...dude comprehend what your reading in the article! Jigga said it was an inside joke! They did NOT release there "Cut". I know they are the real deal GIRL SCOUT COOKIE S1's. Calling it fortune cookie was a joke...kinda like everyone was saying Swerve don't have GSC he has "Fortune Cookie"...Now You Get it? Forget it.....

I know what a S1' is it's a genetic copy of the donor, you don't have to be a breeder to understand that simple shit. BTW a S1 does not produce MALE pollen... Some of these S1's that anybody post on any forum could be crosses WHO KNOWS forsure nobody! No breeding practice is flawless and stray pollen could have hit anyone one of these crops.

Last edited:
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

High times should hire the Girl Scout Cookie Goo Rue
Awesome work Goo! I cant wait to maybe taste some of it! :woot:
Man that would b kool>> I need a side job anyways.. & I'm sure they ain't trippin if I can't pass a drug test<< I need a stoner friendly job..LOL

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

its an s1 of the real deal.

.but there are variations for sure..is the forum cut the closest?

Or is the animal closer to the "real deal"?
maybe its the Platnum cut thats the most like Jigga's cut ?
:rolleyes:

LOL :woot:
ive never ran Jiggas real deal Girl Scout cookie cut but I think I read that Jigga posted that he thought the OGKB was the closest 2 his cut... I still think OGKB might b his cut..

If that wasn't 2nd hand info I don't know what is...LOL<<< I heard that she said her ants cousin told him<<< WTF

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

The GSC Bagseed S1's/Forum or Wtf is the "Fortune Cookie"
and whoever found it was "Fortunate" to find it ...dude comprehend what your reading in the article! Jigga said it was an inside joke! They did NOT release there "Cut". I know they are the real deal GIRL SCOUT COOKIE S1's. Calling it fortune cookie was a joke...kinda like everyone was saying Swerve don't have GSC he has "Fortune Cookie"...Now You Get it? Forget it.....

LOL.. I always thought Jigga called weak warehouse mass produced cookies >>> Fortune Cookies

I must b raceist b'cuz I took it a lil different... In San Fran the Asians run shit<<< they got huge giant warehouse grow ops & there pushin out large amounts of cookies << or at least they did & I'm not sure bout now.. The warehouse growers would pick early & push it 2 clubs as fast as possible<< those guys r Asian & I thought Jigga was being funny calling there cookies >>>>Fortune Cookies

Latest posts

Top Bottom