Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

lol thats funny you say that @MakinGoo about the animal, one of my conspiracy theories was based on... now this is fact, and just happen to know this because i was talking to them both at the same time this was happening, but cannaventure sent yesprop215 firebx pollen like 4 months before the animal popped up. and right around the same time CV dropped all the firebx X's :cyclops:
now this is like a year ago, i just dont think i ever shared that one. fuckin stoners.. lol

also fwiw these dudes dont know whats out there, berner himself even let shit out he wasnt supposed too, you think these dudes cuz's arent letting some shits out to their homies?

Last edited:
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL.. I always thought Jigga called weak warehouse mass produced cookies >>> Fortune Cookies

I must b raceist b'cuz I took it a lil different... In San Fran the Asians run shit<<< they got huge giant warehouse grow ops & there pushin out large amounts of cookies << or at least they did & I'm not sure bout now.. The warehouse growers would pick early & push it 2 clubs as fast as possible<< those guys r Asian & I thought Jigga was being funny calling there cookies >>>>Fortune Cookies
LOL! ....now that is fuckin funny

powerplant

powerplant

LOL.. I always thought Jigga called weak warehouse mass produced cookies >>> Fortune Cookies

I must b raceist b'cuz I took it a lil different... In San Fran the Asians run shit<<< they got huge giant warehouse grow ops & there pushin out large amounts of cookies << or at least they did & I'm not sure bout now.. The warehouse growers would pick early & push it 2 clubs as fast as possible<< those guys r Asian & I thought Jigga was being funny calling there cookies >>>>Fortune Cookies

Wow lol to funny! .... now we need the Asians "Cookie Family" to do a spread in the High Times.

the messiah

the messiah

The GSC Bagseed S1's/Forum or Wtf is the "Fortune Cookie"
and whoever found it was "Fortunate" to find it ...dude comprehend what your reading in the article! Jigga said it was an inside joke! They did NOT release there "Cut". I know they are the real deal GIRL SCOUT COOKIE S1's. Calling it fortune cookie was a joke...kinda like everyone was saying Swerve don't have GSC he has "Fortune Cookie"...Now You Get it? Forget it.....

I know what a S1' is it's a genetic copy of the donor, you don't have to be a breeder to understand that simple shit. BTW a S1 does not produce MALE pollen... Some of these S1's that anybody post on any forum could be crosses WHO KNOWS forsure nobody! No breeding practice is flawless and stray pollen could have hit anyone one of these crops.
I under stand its a joke but he says there S1's an s1 seed is made by a FEMALE CUT THAT HAS BEEN STRESSED OUT TO MAKE A SEED. NOW THAT S1 SEED WILL BE A FEMALE SEED OR A HERMIE. IF STRAY POLLEN MAKES THAT SEED THEN YOU CAN GET A MALE OR A FEMALE FROM THAT SEED SO THAT WOULD NOT BE A S1 SEED THAT WOULD A F1 HYBID. THATS ALL I WAS SAYING. GET IT GOT IT FORGET IT

B

Burned Haze

If it's stable enough to not hermie under normal/high stress and have decent yields, who the fuck cares if it's not the exact clone? Sounds to me like some original circle growers of it are prissy that others are growing it.

Does not matter if others have the gene when laziness and environment will make their ending result be crap , Just like you cannot get awesome and same grade when you are harvesting and curing prematurely .I want to see genetics be open to all but also not let growers who poison their costumers cause they can! Look at cali & when all the medical scene was telling everyone to vote no on Prop 19. If the medical scene was not so focused on greed and being able to exploit others then they could be in the same & if not better position then CO & Washington

J

jaybudding

Platinum Cookies
(Buds & Roses)

This cut vegs pretty fast & roots fast 2.. As soon as I got it I chopped her head off 4 a cut now she is ready 2 test flower her outView attachment 370006

Yeah my B&R cut veggs faster then my forum cut.
Nice , that's good to hear ! She does seem very easy to grow so far . Just about to switch to flower : )

Yeah I agree with goo it could be forum but with those leafs and the stretch reminds me of buds and roses plat cookies.

Welshwizzard

Welshwizzard

Couple more SinMints ready for new shoes and the MH bulbs.
20140121 202110
20140121 202131

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I made some forum x pre98 that should be popping soon. Also made some forum x fireogbx about 1.5 years ago. Crazy coincidence I guess. I just popped some and should have an "animal" male purdy quick.
That sounds like a nice pheno hunt & it would b crazy if u found a animal cookie lookin plant..
I was juss sayin it looked like ogr's fire BX was used>>> I don't have any proof.. I was juss runnin my mouth

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I made some forum x pre98 that should be popping soon. Also made some forum x fireogbx about 1.5 years ago. Crazy coincidence I guess. I just popped some and should have an "animal" male purdy quick.
That Forum x Pre98 should be dank as fuck. Lots of Cookie crosses coming to the light these days. I got a bunch on deck and more in the works. My boy made some Forum S1's already. I wanna see how ur Animal comes out!

DAT

DAT

I love this diary, its so intriguing! im kinda in shock right now to realize I got a fortune cookie... Im all the way in AZ and I got a fortune cookie.... a couple months ago I got some Girl Scout Cookies and one of my buds had a seed in it! but im a little bit confused , is it a fake Girl Scout Cookie? the person I got the GSC from said hes not sure if it is real GSC. but he paid $1000 a seed for it.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I love this diary, its so intriguing! im kinda in shock right now to realize I got a fortune cookie... Im all the way in AZ and I got a fortune cookie.... a couple months ago I got some Girl Scout Cookies and one of my buds had a seed in it! but im a little bit confused , is it a fake Girl Scout Cookie? the person I got the GSC from said hes not sure if it is real GSC. but he paid $1000 a seed for it.

Tell your buddy I've got 50 Forum cut s1's with his name on 'em. lmao

Top Bottom