Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Back 2 work...

Face Off Bx2 #41,#44,#63,#187>>> & cherry pie & fruity pebbles OG plus a few lil GSC

B

Burned Haze

I would help ya trim em if we could smoke some Plat during. I got somer bansai trimmer ( omg that helps with beg stage )

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thats Hermie Pie Beans but I got a forum cut that fucked herself & I found 1 nice fat bean so far but after I smoke I'll prolly find more.. Everything in the 1 gal smart pots were kool but the extras I stuffed in the tent with 1 gal grow bags stressed & popped a few nanners

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

A BaBa G member u asked my 2 let u know how the Canna Terra went & the test is worth another run>>> those plants had way more frost then the 707 plants.. I got a few terra grow cookies & there the frostiest of them all<< my best lookin run ever.. I need 2 find more canna terra & test again

Camdawg

Camdawg

I still feel like the discovery of gsc was more luck than anything else. It's dank but so much hype. @MakinGoo are you popping any of aligees gsc x sour bubs?

true grit

true grit

My homie after growin/smokin forum cut swears the F1 is f13. Said og x f13 is throwin straight cookie phenos already. Just sayin.

I would say pie guy is a hack, but surprising the cookies seems to breed hella dominant like bubba. So either some work or lucky herm pheno.

GhostFace

GhostFace

My homie after growin/smokin forum cut swears the F1 is f13. Said og x f13 is throwin straight cookie phenos already. Just sayin.

I would say pie guy is a hack, but surprising the cookies seems to breed hella dominant like bubba. So either some work or lucky herm pheno.
they saying its OG x [ F1 x Durban] so maybe OG x [F13 x Durban]

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I really wouldnt mind seeing what all the cookie hype is about we do get batches they call cookies and it does smell a lil minty and doughy but im not sure if its the actual cut becuz the nuggs we get are way to big compared to whats being shown around perhaps they could just have it dialed like wayynes pix of cookies but im seriously wanting to snatch up some of devines cookie crosses that chem cookies looks like a monster and tasty as hell!
Have u done any chem crosses with the cookies yet goo?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I really wouldnt mind seeing what all the cookie hype is about we do get batches they call cookies and it does smell a lil minty and doughy but im not sure if its the actual cut becuz the nuggs we get are way to big compared to whats being shown around perhaps they could just have it dialed like wayynes pix of cookies but im seriously wanting to snatch up some of devines cookie crosses that chem cookies looks like a monster and tasty as hell!
Have u done any chem crosses with the cookies yet goo?
I'm guessing ur gettin fake cookies.. Here cookies go fast & mostly 2 the head b'cuz it's juss so good>> not the best weed on earth but it packs a killer punch & has the looks & smell plus taste>> so she really has it all.. If the cookies u puffed weren't some of the top smoke u have tried then it wasn't the real deal<<< not the best weed u ever smoked juss up there at the top of some of the best weed u have smoked.. But I Guess u could have gotten a weak batch b'cuz I usually juss smoke my weed but 90% of the cookies I've smoked had that same killer high...

No I haven't ran any of Logics cookie crosses... But damn they look great>>>>>> don't say anything but I'm gunna try some real soon...I'm gunna see how dank they smoke.....

I'm the Cookie Tester!! !!!!

If u get a chance I say get Logics gear>> I've tried a few of his crosses & they were all very nice.. I get 2 puff lots of dank & I try 2 puff everyone's work..

I'm The Official Tester of all strains!!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

I'm guessing ur gettin fake cookies.. Here cookies go fast & mostly 2 the head b'cuz it's juss so good>> not the best weed on earth but it packs a killer punch & has the looks & smell plus taste>> so she really has it all.. If the cookies u puffed weren't some of the top smoke u have tried then it wasn't the real deal<<< not the best weed u ever smoked juss up there at the top of some of the best weed u have smoked.. But I Guess u could have gotten a weak batch b'cuz I usually juss smoke my weed but 90% of the cookies I've smoked had that same killer high...

No I haven't ran any of Logics cookie crosses... But damn they look great>>>>>> don't say anything but I'm gunna try some real soon...I'm gunna see how dank they smoke.....

I'm the Cookie Tester!! !!!!

If u get a chance I say get Logics gear>> I've tried a few of his crosses & they were all very nice.. I get 2 puff lots of dank & I try 2 puff everyone's work..

I'm The Official Tester of all strains!!
Lol for sure bro we r so new here nobody really knows whats going on so we just have to take it for what it is. The fake cookies we do get is pretty bomb its def not something we sit on i just dont think its the actual cookies becuz the nuggs r way to big but id never know i guess.. Ill take a pic of some nuggs n see what u think next time it comes thru becuz now i need to know lol

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lol for sure bro we r so new here nobody really knows whats going on so we just have to take it for what it is. The fake cookies we do get is pretty bomb its def not something we sit on i just dont think its the actual cookies becuz the nuggs r way to big but id never know i guess.. Ill take a pic of some nuggs n see what u think next time it comes thru becuz now i need to know lol
We went threw the same shit here in Cali at 1st in '09-'10 when I 1st heard berner rap bout cookies >> 1st it was Cherry Kush then Cherry Pie Then Girl Scout Cookies & at 1st most Bay Area clubs had the fake shit on deck 1st & that's what I got & I never even liked any of these strains when they 1st came out<< b'cuz they were fake they sold anything purple 2 the clubs & we would get it...then we found some killer shit & then I knew the real deal..>>>u will juss know.. The tell tale sign that can't b faked is the crazy bomb ass aftermath sent left in the air when u blow some cookies.. It's not the regular weed smell it's a killer ass cookie dough sent.. U can blaze some cookies at a party & juss the smell of the smoke will get every1's attention>>> the whole party will stop & slowly move 2 the cookie sent>>> no bullshit dog GSC is a show stopper 4sho>>> looks >> smell>> taste>>> high>>> this chick gots it all that's y I call her >>> Jessica Alba

Top Bottom