Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ogfresh

Ogfresh

Once you get the real deal Cookies you wouldn't forget the Smell and Flavor.
It's super dense and hella sticky!
it even has a distinctive look!

JAWS

JAWS

hello goo:)
seen you stopped by my thread, sooo what do you think of the ALIEN COOKIES #7 & #9. isane cookie dough smell on the #7 and a really really close plant/bud structure on the #9.

7 56

9 28
9 57

peace;)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

If i may ask, what was the pheno you found? Did i yield more? Less aroma? Does the s1's throw anything you would consider p1 phenos?
I didn't find it KushSmoker30 found it & kicked down the cut.. But the pheno was 75% OGKB lookin but didn't yield more she was a lil less then OGKB.. The buds were straight up cookie dough with a great high.. Similar look>> smell>> taste>> high & could of eazy b mixed in2 other cookies & I would hardly notice << I can kinda tell but it's very hard.. It was a nice cookie pheno but I have a lil better.. If u don't got cookies this is hella close.. Good phenos can b found in the cookies bag seeds...
I'm no breeder so I don't know what P1 means but I'd guess the parents ur talkin bout?? I'd say yes I'm see 75-80% the same as the other cookies I'm running>>> but I can't 4sho say I've ever seen or smoked the GSC parents or the real deal cookies from Jigga... But I'm seeing very cookie like phenos from bag seeds

Ogfresh

Ogfresh

I was getting hella COOKIES(flower) last year around this time when i was in South SAC!
Plus I had it a couple of other times through some RAP BUDDIES who was on tour with BERNER!
i was SMOKING COOKIES 3WEEKS STRAIGHT!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

hello goo:)
seen you stopped by my thread, sooo what do you think of the ALIEN COOKIES #7 & #9. isane cookie dough smell on the #7 and a really really close plant/bud structure on the #9.

View attachment 373785

View attachment 373787 View attachment 373788

peace;)
Yea I scoped them out but it was late & I didn't respond.. They look nice & I like #7 b'cuz of that frost but the #9 is chunking up more cook like 2 me.. I like how the #9 is giving those "Top Hat" style buds<<it's hard 2 explain but OGKB & Animal Cookies grow a "Top Hat" on top of the buds>> the top of the buds r extra long.. They both look very nice but I'm picking #7>>> both have some strong cookie looks 2 them.. Great work

JAWS

JAWS

Yea I scoped them out but it was late & I didn't respond.. They look nice & I like #7 b'cuz of that frost but the #9 is chunking up more cook like 2 me.. I like how the #9 is giving those "Top Hat" style buds<<it's hard 2 explain but OGKB & Animal Cookies grow a "Top Hat" on top of the buds>> the top of the buds r extra long.. They both look very nice but I'm picking #7>>> both have some strong cookie looks 2 them.. Great work

ya the #7 has that unmistakable cookie dough smell and will yield ok for a forum cut hybrid, the next step was the making of the COOKIE MADNESS these are just about done and im thinking it should stay pretty much the same as the #7 but with even more cookie dough smell if that's even possible.

the #9 has really had me shaking my head with how closely she looks like her mother but for me much much easier to grow, im on day 57 today and its still swelling and she's not going to be as bad a yielder as i was thinking just a couple weeks ago. im very happy with what im seeing so far.

im glad you like my friend, wondering what these would look like in the hands of a better grower then myself.

much respect:)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

ya the #7 has that unmistakable cookie dough smell and will yield ok for a forum cut hybrid, the next step was the making of the COOKIE MADNESS these are just about done and im thinking it should stay pretty much the same as the #7 but with even more cookie dough smell if that's even possible.

the #9 has really had me shaking my head with how closely she looks like her mother but for me much much easier to grow, im on day 57 today and its still swelling and she's not going to be as bad a yielder as i was thinking just a couple weeks ago. im very happy with what im seeing so far.

im glad you like my friend, wondering what these would look like in the hands of a better grower then myself.

much respect:)
Cookie Madness has a nice ring 2 it.. Good luck with that major dough funk hunt<< that sounds bomb

frisco420

frisco420

I'm pretty sure i smoked some the real deal cookies back in '10. My cousin had a cookies hook up right around the time that you first were hearing the buzz about it. The buds were dense but not like the forum...you almost had to peel away at the buds to breakdown. They were super frosty and sticky. Then by the end of 2010 early 2011, you started seeing cookies that looked a little bit different but had the same smell. I even got a cut it and i think that was the forum. I took a few pics of the original buds.

IMG 0112
IMG 0113

O

Organicyumyum

From what i heard its: Florida OG x F1 Durban Poison= GSC
@3:30

not to be a dick, but these dudes don't know shit about cannabis, lol. he's on video manhandling herb with his hands. use a grinder for god's sakes! Building an online hype around yourself doesn't make you a ganja guru. And dispensary herbs are not where it's at. I may get a lot of flack for this, but Im kind of tired of seeing dudes who use hip hop to build an online hype around their weed business then getting congratulated for being a weed guru, lol. I know a lot of people who have possibly smoked more herb than me but still don't have the palate of a true connoisseur. Everyone needs to get off these dudes nut sacks, haha!

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

Ok, thinned out the fans a bit and snapped a few more pics of my "craigslist cookies", in hopes that you cookie masters could ID them as the real gsc or not. Day 45. What do you think? I'm thinking of driving to buds and roses next since their cut is verified, if these don't turn out to be legit.View attachment 373674 View attachment 373675 View attachment 373676 View attachment 373677 View attachment 373678

Anyone? I know I've asked before but I figured it would be easier to tell now that it's further along...I have clones rooting and with a couple weeks of flowering left I need to make a choice to keep it or move on :confused:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Anyone? I know I've asked before but I figured it would be easier to tell now that it's further along...I have clones rooting and with a couple weeks of flowering left I need to make a choice to keep it or move on :confused:
I'm juss not seeing much cookie action.. The nodes look a lil close I the leafs r different.. I'd say take the ride & get the buds & roses cut

Latest posts

Top Bottom