Girl Scout Cookies & Friends

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
@RIVAL79 the 500 cut is my avatar shes a beast on 3 part GH my boys have been using GH for over 13 yrs crushing it... old skool cats if it aint broke why fix it rule... im not tryn to be dick bro but tryn switching your grow and bloom numbers around... jus try it on one plant first u will see a difference....;) hope u make it to the cup with seal....
Not sure if we r gonna make it or not. That mix ratio is Bloom-Micro-Grow. U seen my grows and know I got my shit down. That was kind of a no brainer, bro. Have u smoked yet today? LMAO!

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I've been going back and forth about the drive down there, but this morning I woke up thinking about what I need to jar up to take down there. All work and no play makes sealed a dull boy. Ill be seeing my farm fam tomorrow at the cup.
Hit me up if you're gonna be there and wanna blaze. Wish we could get all the wolfpack down there. I'll bet we set it off in SF tho. We definitely need to get up for a sesh @EVOKE

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I've been going back and forth about the drive down there, but this morning I woke up thinking about what I need to jar up to take down there. All work and no play makes sealed a dull boy. Ill be seeing my farm fam tomorrow at the cup.
Hit me up if you're gonna be there and wanna blaze. Wish we could get all the wolfpack down there. I'll bet we set it off in SF tho. We definitely need to get up for a sesh @EVOKE
Well well well. Look who changed their mind. I guess we r goin then, right?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

@Skunkmasterflex . ive tried jus about all the cookies except ogkb... so far the 500 is the frostiest and has been my main girl ..
I'm gunna flower 8 OGKB next round so they will b ready 4 the Bay cup this summer.. If I go I'm gunna have some nugs>> I've never tried ur cut & u haven't tried OGKB so it could work out perfect.. Only Aligee has tried both ur work ($500 cut) & my work (OGKB)

OGKB turns pure white with frost >> no purple or green juss frosty blizzard white.. & is 110% indica high >> OGKB is a tiny bit stronger then forum.. So if ur $500 cut blows the forum cut out of the water then u juss might have better.. But if ur cut is juss a lil better then the forum cut<< I'm talkin the strength of the high>> not look,smell,yield,growth >>juss power of the bud then we might have a shoot out.. But if the $500 cut ain't stronger then the forum cut then >> well >> I don't know what 2 say...

Aligee knows the truth tho.. But I want 2 see 4 myself....LOL

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I'm gunna flower 8 OGKB next round so they will b ready 4 the Bay cup this summer.. If I go I'm gunna have some nugs>> I've never tried ur cut & u haven't tried OGKB so it could work out perfect.. Only Aligee has tried both ur work ($500 cut) & my work (OGKB)

OGKB turns pure white with frost >> no purple or green juss frosty blizzard white.. & is 110% indica high >> OGKB is a tiny bit stronger then forum.. So if ur $500 cut blows the forum cut out of the water then u juss might have better.. But if ur cut is juss a lil better then the forum cut<< I'm talkin the strength of the high>> not look,smell,yield,growth >>juss power of the bud then we might have a shoot out.. But if the $500 cut ain't stronger then the forum cut then >> well >> I don't know what 2 say...

Aligee knows the truth tho.. But I want 2 see 4 myself....LOL
Can I be a judge?!?

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

U Lucky dog u.. I wish I had my shit rite but I'm bearly gettin by over here.. My bills r thick & I need 2 get shit on point over here b4 I can have fun>> I need 2 earn it 1st..
1 month in2 the new year & vacation already Seal? Fuckin killer work doggie.. Have fun & stay safe.. I'll b back on track & ready 2 roll this summer... See u in the Bay

EVOKE

EVOKE

@RIVAL79 @sealed138 I got my vip pass so im there for two days @MakinGoo has the HHCC down to a flanking move :watching:with the breeders i like yo style bro....:writing: ill let out a secret i pm ed and IG some breeders to reserve me some beans.....;)

215 User

215 User

Got a fem Girl Scout Haze Cookie in beer cup under T5...

Girl Scout Haze Cookies
Blaming it on this thread@MakinGoo & doing it until I can get some
@Aligee beans in my business for the Spring!

Last edited:
TIMDAWG4

TIMDAWG4

Elemental wellness center has. The best cuts in the bay I specifically go for dark heart nursery the have always produced the best OG'S and their indica strains are fire. I'm growing chocolate hash berry grape ape and Kens gdp.

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

had big time problems with the CHERRY PIE {DURBAN} and pitched it as soon as i knew that the CHERRY PIE {GDP} was rooting and was going to take off.....

DURBAN
View attachment 247701View attachment 247702View attachment 247703View attachment 247704View attachment 247705

GRANDADDY PURPLE
View attachment 247706View attachment 247707View attachment 247708

humm seems i have not taking any pics of this^^^ one lately, this one smell like heaven and shes pretty AWESOME so far..

peace;)

whats wrong with the Durban one? I know she/ it has balls but supposed to be sterile

Top Bottom